• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Twitter Thread - POST YOUR TWITTER NOW! Connect with other Smashers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
I had to change my username, so right now, it's:

@Gonzalo_ZeRo :twitter:

(Click on the Twitter Icon)

My twitter is mostly about competitive Super Smash Brothers in and outside of Chile (USA, Europe or sometimes Japanese tournament results) (Personal results, situations, other tournaments, videos, guides, topics, news, etc. Pretty much everything that is Competitive SSB). Not only Brawl, but also Melee or 64! But I also tweet about other games, like SC2, Halo, etc. (important news, videos, results, pictures, etc.). Sometimes I tweet non-videogame stuff (Important news, funny pictures/videos, or even share some shows/series that I like from time to time.). I also answer ASAP every Tweet from my followers.

So yeah, if you want to know more about the Chilean Smash scene, our results, news, and also receive news from the world of other Videogames (Mostly competitive games, but sometimes casual games too) along with some funny tweets about life in general, follow me!

Thanks.

PD: My Twitter is mostly in English (95%) . The other 5% of the tweets are in Spanish.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just made a twitter for my MAD: Melee all Day tournaments.

I haven't made any updates yet but when I do they will be smash related.

: D

it's

@MELEE_ALL_DAY

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
I'm currently not very active tournament wise(Though I will hope to change that, but you can follow me at @FrozenRoy, which as you can see is totally new. I have all of Brawl, Melee and 64, but right now I am focusing on Brawl, so expect largely Brawl related tweets.

CEObrainz

Smash Cadet
NNID
CEObrainz
@CEObrainz

looking for tournaments and challenging opponents when possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom