• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Turning-Enemies-Into-Trophies topic

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
Meta Ridley was surprisingly easier to get for me than Ridley. I wasn't expecting Ridley to be over a pit, because Sakurai never told me that.... Anyway, the Research Facility where you get him is so hard to get through, I'm not sure when I'm going to do it. I picked up Meta Ridley with four seconds left, and as the trophy stand was falling down after I missed on the up throw. That was just weird.

Where is the best place to find the Armatank, and the blue thing that grows to the yellow one, then the red one (I'm not sure what it's name is)?

renshai117

Smash Cadet
You probably quit the level. You haveyou play through to the "Stage Clear" screen or you don't get anything you collected...
:(
Nope I continued during the following level, I didn't realize u lost trophies for continues. As you probably know, rayquaza is at the beginning of a level. I did it again, but much more carefully. I now have all boss/enemy trophies.

Meta Ridley was surprisingly easier to get for me than Ridley. I wasn't expecting Ridley to be over a pit, because Sakurai never told me that.... Anyway, the Research Facility where you get him is so hard to get through, I'm not sure when I'm going to do it. I picked up Meta Ridley with four seconds left, and as the trophy stand was falling down after I missed on the up throw. That was just weird.

Where is the best place to find the Armatank, and the blue thing that grows to the yellow one, then the red one (I'm not sure what it's name is)?
Ridley and meta ridley are both easy, weaken them to near death and wait for them to go straight up into the air. This is the tell for their "I'm-a smush you" attack where they drop straight down on you. Once they go up , just throw the stand into the air, you'll get them and they'll drop right at your feet.

Armatank can be found in the subspace levels (pre-maze) and the bomb factory levels. And nagegog (forgive the spelling, but it's the other one you want) can be found in the ruins levels. (I think)

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
Hee are the trophies I need from Subspace:

Armank
Cymul
Nagagog
Trowlon
Glire

Easy place to find these guys? I dunno what they look like. :(

Nub Slayer

Smash Rookie
It is me or no trophy stands appear in the Petey Piranha fight? I played on Intense with a +Trophy Stand sticker and still no stand. It's weird.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It is me or no trophy stands appear in the Petey Piranha fight? I played on Intense with a +Trophy Stand sticker and still no stand. It's weird.
For some reason, yeah...trophy stands seem to be rare on Petey.

Part of that might be that you have the fight with Primids beforehand, and at least I tend to get a trophy stand there. Theoretically, you can get two trophy stands one after another, but your chances of getting a trophy stand are higher if you get it only once.

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Armank=giant tank with a green anime-style face inside it, with a claw/dragon that pops out of it.
Cymul=black sphere with rotating spikes around it.
Nagagog=Micky-Mouse-esque creature that turns from blue to yellow to red.
Trowlon=Pink carpets that try to lift you off the screen
Glire=Same as Glice and Glunder, but releases fire

Nub Slayer

Smash Rookie
For some reason, yeah...trophy stands seem to be rare on Petey.

Part of that might be that you have the fight with Primids beforehand, and at least I tend to get a trophy stand there. Theoretically, you can get two trophy stands one after another, but your chances of getting a trophy stand are higher if you get it only once.

According to brawlcentral, Petey's trophy is gotten in the Coin Launcher or by random chance.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
According to brawlcentral, Petey's trophy is gotten in the Coin Launcher or by random chance.
They need to fix that...

I have the Petey Pirhana trophy myself, I got a Trophy Stand on him eventually, just took longer than I would've thought.

That really is misleading though, you'd think they'd realize that he's a boss and as such needs to be collected via Trophy Stand.

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Petey's not the only one...

Rayquaza, Porky, Ridley, Meta-Ridley "require Coin Launcher" according to BrawlCentral. They also say...

Jyk requires a Trophy Stand
As does Tabuu Wings, Galleom Tank, and Mizzo
Several challenge-oriented trophies (King K. Rool, Wario Bike, etc.) are listed as "random"
Some CD unlock requirements are off as well

Last but not least, they are missing the "Stickers" and "Ray Gun" trophies.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Petey's not the only one...

Rayquaza, Porky, Ridley, Meta-Ridley "require Coin Launcher" according to BrawlCentral. They also say...

Jyk requires a Trophy Stand
As does Tabuu Wings, Galleom Tank, and Mizzo
Several challenge-oriented trophies (King K. Rool, Wario Bike, etc.) are listed as "random"
Some CD unlock requirements are off as well

Last but not least, they are missing the "Stickers" and "Ray Gun" trophies.
Oh good grief!

How have they not realized this yet? Haven't they heard the millions talking about how difficult it is to get the GALLEOM TANK FORM TROPHY because of Boss Battles on Intense? *sigh*

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I had most of them but then I was robbed and got my Wii stolen. I've gotten a new Wii and Brawl and I think I still need Armank, turtle thing with shell, Ridley, Meta-Ridley and probaly a few more.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I'm wanting to get tabuu but...
How am I going do that when the **** thing teleports all over the place (throwing a stand just so he can tele-dodge out of the way)
On Intense I barely stay in the fight for ten seconds mainly because his moves are super-strong.
Especially that one god-move-you know what I'm talking about.

So any tips peoples?

KURiSUTARU

Smash Rookie
I have 3 Rayquaza trophies... xD

I thought that when you died you lost all your trophies. Apparently not.

Top Bottom