• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Turning-Enemies-Into-Trophies topic

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Where else can I find the Armank aside from the Ancient Island Research Station (last level before entering SubSpace for the first time)?

This is the only trophy I need to complete my SubSpace enemy collection.

Thanks,
~Old Man Nintendo

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Where else can I find the Armank aside from the Ancient Island Research Station (last level before entering SubSpace for the first time)?

This is the only trophy I need to complete my SubSpace enemy collection.

Thanks,
~Old Man Nintendo
There are 2 in "Entrance to Subspace", one of which appears alone with no other enemies, with a bunch of enemies before it. You can easily find a Trophy Stand earlier on in the room.

Oh, and this level's a ***** on the harder difficulties, as it's about six melee fights in one room... and on Intense you don't get an extra life. >_>

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
I found the Giant Primids to be plentiful in the Canyon level. Be warned though that it's better to have a heavy character in your party to get the trophy, and you end up having to face about four at once, as well as several other enemies, in closed quarters. That said, Canyon is an excellent place to pick up Primid trophies if you need them. All except the Blaster, if I'm not mistaken. Also good for picking up Puppet and Armight.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
When trying to get Armatank, do you have to throw the trophy stand when the Armatank doesn't have it's "Defensive Claw" thingy, when its vulnerable to attack, or just as it as at low health?

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I second the request for any info on the Red Koopa Troopas and Red Paratroopas

They're... elusive jerks. :(

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I need help getting the bosses, do i just keep replaying until i get a stand?
Yeah, but you could play the bosses at higher difficulties to get a higher chance of getting a trophy stand. I got the Armatank in trophy form in the SS Bomb Factory, where you get ROB, but I got the last Armatank, and couldn't reach it. Dang. I also failed against Meta Ridley. Stop flying above the bottomless pit, you stupid space dragon!:mad::mad::mad:

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord

Yeah, but you could play the bosses at higher difficulties to get a higher chance of getting a trophy stand. I got the Armatank in trophy form in the SS Bomb Factory, where you get ROB, but I got the last Armatank, and couldn't reach it. Dang. I also failed against Meta Ridley. Stop flying above the bottomless pit, you stupid space dragon!:mad::mad::mad:
For Red Koopas...hmm...well you COULD play that one cave level where you originally had to play as Mario, Link, Kirby, Yoshi and Pit; there's quite a few of them there and they're all around other enemies so you have a higher chance of getting a stand from them. Otherwise just play the Jungle levels, tons of Koopas there.

As for Armank, there's one of the "Wild" levels where there's a lone Armank that you find at the top of a cliff right after a group of Trowlons, there's also a door nearby so if you don't get a trophy stand by the time you go up to fight the Armank, you can go into the door and respawn all the enemies and try again.

Hope that helps you guys.

mesCo

Smash Cadet
For those of you wondering how to get red koopas and parakoopas play 'the lake'. Theres a bunch there.

I also noted there was:
rayquaza
goomba
giant goomba
green koopa
green parakoopa
towtow
bucculus
hammer bro
mites
borboras
auroros
bullet bill

Dunno if thats all of them on 'the lake'

manhunter098

Smash Lord

I forget exactly the name of the level, but its the one that looks like the initial forest area of the Great Maze, at one point you have to jump down into a pit and there are a bunch of red paratroopas there. The pit is to the right, but before you go into it make sure that you go left since there are some enemies that for whatever reason seem to frequently drop trophy stands (if you have the + 30 sticker and are on at least normal mode). Two runs though the level should guarantee you your koopas.

Sorry I couldnt remember the name of the level, though I am having a sudden urge to say it is the one where you have to ride the log raft.

My personal issue is getting Meta Ridley (stupid time limit)...Im pretty sure hes the last SSE trophy that I need.

mesCo

Smash Cadet
lol i got meta ridley on my second try... wasnt hard at all

Do it on easy so u can breeze thru the lvl and its not uncommon for a trophy stand to drop when ur fighting a boss on easy. And make sure u dont kill him accidentally, cuz then u need to do the whole lvl.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Are there any Armanks in the Great Maze?

And where's the best place in the Great Maze to get the following:?
Poppant
Bombed
Bucculus (lip-ground things)
Roturret
Paratroopa
Red Koopa
Red Paratroopa
and of course Armank.

And what's the best level to get a R.O.B. Sentry?

There's lots of R.O.B. Sentries in both Research Facility levels.

I'm pretty sure that there's some red koopas/paratroopas near the top-right staging point in the Great Maze. Once there, go down the ladder and enter the door on the left. There should be some in that room.

On another note: Does anyone have any tips on how to get the Meta Ridley trophy without it falling into the abyss?

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
There's lots of R.O.B. Sentries in both Research Facility levels.

I'm pretty sure that there's some red koopas/paratroopas near the top-right staging point in the Great Maze. Once there, go down the ladder and enter the door on the left. There should be some in that room.

On another note: Does anyone have any tips on how to get the Meta Ridley trophy without it falling into the abyss?
Wait 'till he flies over the Falcon Flyer. If you're lucky enough, he'll do the homing fireball (which he slowly hovers toward you to do).

And thanks for the Red Koopa advice. That and Bombed are all I really need now (lol, improvise). Now, if you could help me on that too...

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
And thanks for the Red Koopa advice. That and Bombed are all I really need now (lol, improvise). Now, if you could help me on that too...
Try the Lake Shore stage (where at first you fight the dark princess, then you fight either Mario and Pit or Link and Yoshi). There are some during the flying platform section.

Also, you can try the large fight during the Olimar/Captain Falcon level at the end.

D

Deleted member

Meta Ridley is a ***** to get. Is there a special way to catch him without using one char that hasa ton of trophy stand drop stickers?

Zevox

Smash Lord
I caught my Bombed on the first Subspace Bomb Factory level (the one where Samus and Pikachu end up meeting the Ancient Minister at the end). Its a very short one, but with plenty of enemies to get trophy stands from, and with the Bombeds appearing pretty much smack dab in the middle of the level. I'd suggest trying there.

Foz said:
Meta Ridley is a ***** to get. Is there a special way to catch him without using one char that hasa ton of trophy stand drop stickers?
If you're using "a ton of trophy stand drop stickers", you're wasting stickers. Stickers that grant the same bonus don't stack, so only the highest-power one you put on will count.

But yeah, theres no secret to getting Meta Ridley - hes just that big of a pain. All you can do is go it on intense difficulty with characters equipped with trophy stand drop stickers and hope for the best.

Zevox

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Wow, so it's come down to Red Koopa. I don't even see any in the Jungle levels. And they're not in the room described above. Halp! o_o'
Wait, do the Red Koopas only appear on Easy difficulty? I haven't tried that... they're all Red Paratroopas.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Yea, just get all of the stickers. They'll be in your collection.
Ya, I mean like get more. Like how to collect trophy stand dropping stickers specifically. Instead of just going through everything again and shuffling through 500+ stickers to find one.

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a complete list of enemy trophies? That would help me a lot...
Sorry if someone already asked this.

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Complete List of Trophy Stand Trophies (Does not include Challenge enemies or Mizzo), in order of their appearance in the Trophy Gallery.

Primid
Sword Primid
Boom Primid
Scope Primid
Big Primid
Metal Primid
Fire Primid
Glire
Glice
Glunder
Poppant
Bytan (Size nor color does not matter)
Roader
Bombed
Greap
Bucculus
Towtow
Floow
Auroros
Buckot
Gamyga
Feyesh
Trowlon
Roturret
Spaak
Puppit
Shaydas
Mites (any color will produce the same trophy)
Shellpod
Shellpod (No Armor)
Nagagog (any color will produce the same trophy)
Cymul
Ticken
Armight
Borboras
Autolance
Armank
R.O.B. Sentry
R.O.B. Launcher
R.O.B. Blaster
Goomba
Koopa Troopa (Green) (can be a green Paratroopa with its wings off)
Koopa Troopa (Red) (can be a red Paratroopa with its wings off)
Koopa Paratroopa (Green)
Koopa Paratroopa (Red)
Bullet Bill
Giant Goomba
Hammer Bro

Galleom
Duon
Tabuu
Petey Piranha
Rayquaza
Ridley
Meta Ridley
Porky

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I have all of the boss trophies except for Tabuu and the Ridleys now...I've had my share of difficulties getting each and every boss.

-Galleom once attacked a Bob-Omb when I HAD THE TROPHY STAND IN MY HAND...he died.
-Duon knocked the Trophy stand off more than once
-I kept getting the Trophy Stand too early in the battle with Tabuu...then one time, after I killed him, the screen was fading out and a Trophy Stand appeared...
-Meta Ridley's trophy fell into the abyss
-Porky, OH MY GOD...he took forever for me to get. I wanted to see his trophy in particular, to read the description and figure out about him (I'm interested in Earthbound...dangit Nintendo, give it to us on VC so I can play it already!) and...well, you've got a pretty long level there, and space on both sides of the boss fight. The...second try, I got the trophy. Then, I stupidly forgot that you can't just exit the level right then and there to save the trophy, and quit and lost it. After that, it took me about 20 tries (no joke) to get a Trophy Stand at the right time. I'm pretty sure the same thing that happened with Galleom happened here as well...attacking a bomb of some sort when he had a sliver of HP left.

As for enemies in general, I haven't tried them yet, really. I've gotten a couple on my tries for Boss trophies, some on my tries for 100% on some levels, but I haven't gone specifically for them yet. Starting tomorrow, that'll probably change. Though it's going to be annoying to do. Actually, I may just wait until I do the SSE over again; I want to do the whole thing on Intense, and I'll start a save file just for that. Intense will probably get me a lot of Trophy Stands, so it would probably make the most sense to just wait until I start that file, which I probably won't do until I get 100% on my first SSE file.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Omg, please dont tell me that for these trophies i can ONLY get them in SSE????

Please tell me i can get them in coin launcher or someplace else....

Redragon

Shining Blitz

Smash Apprentice
ROB launcher hard? I got that without trying! (Well, I tried, but I didn't have to try again; I got it in one try)

I also got Tabuu's trophy, but it took an arsenal of big boss stickers on intense, lemmie tell ya. Of the bosses, all I have left are the Ridleys and Pokey/Porky

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Yeah, hear we discuss how to turn enemies into trophies, and the like. This includes bosses, where they are, etc.

Anyone know an easier place to get Big Primids then The Wild {Desert}? I nearly got one, THEN THE *DSE~ FLOOR DROPPED OUT AND I DIED AND THE TROPHY DID, TOO. AAGH.
Um I might be late with this but you can get a big primid in one of the samus and pikachu stages. Put on a trophy stands drop+ sticker and go to the stage. The doors close and in the room you have to fight two big primids. That's how I got mine.

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Lol! at this. It took me a lot of tries too.

Chamiso

Smash Cadet
Sadly no they don't :( you have to get them while in the SSE and apparently not during the first time you fight each of the bosses so you have to fight them each a minimum of twice in the levels you fight them at.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Ya, I mean like get more. Like how to collect trophy stand dropping stickers specifically. Instead of just going through everything again and shuffling through 500+ stickers to find one.
There's no way to force Trophy Stand Drop Stickers to appear, but you can find them in your collection towards the end/bottom if you arrange them by type (when applying them).

renshai117

Smash Cadet
So I know I got Rayquaza, but when I wen to look at it in the trophy gallery it wasnt there...what gives?

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
So I know I got Rayquaza, but when I wen to look at it in the trophy gallery it wasnt there...what gives?
You probably quit the level. You haveyou play through to the "Stage Clear" screen or you don't get anything you collected...
:(

Chamiso

Smash Cadet
Or when you get a game over choose Back to Map instead of continue and it'll let you keep it :)

Top Bottom