• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

flizzz

Smash Cadet
Yo guys. I just traded in ma 360 with most of the games and accesories, and got a PS3 with MGS4, that's not the awesome part. The awesome part is that PS3 gets the MvC2 demo earlier than 360 so Yay!!!! I am going to get my shoryuken face on.
Dude you like almost a month late with this post........

Has this been bump-i-fied?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Melee Jiggs just ***** Genisis.

Jigglypuff needs to be higher on the tier list. Jiggs is winning huge melee tournaments, or maybe its just Mango.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Just looking at the genesis topic i wish i was part of the melee scene. It seems so much more fun then the boring camping/planking brawl scene.

Melee grand finals we get jiggs vs peach no stalling down to the wire every match

brawl we get dsf "air camping" and now they have to bring in 7 sbr members to rewatch the fight to see if they will dq him or not.

Arrrrg!!!!!

Can't wait to see the melee vids!

Edit
Inui and Atomsk are in a tie breaker set for 5th i think with excel and ling ling. Im voting for excel! Lets go peach!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Congrats to Vex.

How did Chibo do? I've only been following Pikas, Melee, and the top 10 in the Brawl bracket, lol.

D

Deleted member

Wow good job your own crewmate beats one of the top 3 ROB's in the country and u dont care...........
I don't care. Hell, if he LOST I'd give him **** for coming back.

Have more faith in Rudy, he deserves it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo lost to Sean then beat GDX, idk about after that. Who is top 10?
All I know is.... Ally, Tyrant, and M2K were in winner's.... Dojo, DSF, DEHF, ADHD, Lain, and UTD Zac were some of the other top 10 names I heard, I think. Bear was giving us a running commentary from Razer, but I was only half-paying attention since the Melee stuff was more interesting.

And I don't even play Melee.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Where is this info at? Link pl0x
Bear was giving us a running commentary from Razer,
Little boys can't read nowadays?

I'm also texting with a Pika who's there. He's been giving me updates since the tourney started.

Dojo almost got DQ'd for planking, lolol, and now he has to redo his match with the winner of.... ADHD and whoever he was playing next. Some BS like that. It might have happened already.... I'm not in the Pika chat anymore, so I'm relying on texts only atm.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I wish more of the good Pikas had gone..... no Anther, no Bear, no PikaPika!.... :mad:

Z stepped it up, but I wanted to hear about some uair death combos from the chu.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Dude, it's way too early to predict the next tier list. Diddy I doubt will move up. Ice Climbers DEFINATELY won't be that high.
Diddy will def be top 3. DDD is going to go down and down every tier list and its like someone has a new inf on wario every day.

IC'S probably wont get 5th but they will jump. Def top 7.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
IC's will. IC's have been doing A LOT better and getting top spots. Meep wins every MD/VA tourny. Lain gets top 3 every Midwest tourny and he got 3rd at apex.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
No. Last thing i wanna see is another wave of Diddy meatriders. Wario shouldn't be that high esp. with all the grab release bullspit on him. ICs were gonna move up anyway cuz of how Lain beat M2K at Apex

Roxas215

Smash Lord
TGP is a tourny in Scranton and philly is going with dex besides me lol and i was wondering if he was going.
Yea dotcom told me about it. Kinda slimy for chibo to take your spot when he just went to genesis. I know mib wants to go to a tournament soon if he goes ill see if i can get a spot for u. That is if truth doesn't go!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
No i'm not going to TGP :/
I feel like smashing and tomorrow's the only day i'm free this week. Someone hold a smashfest D:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Matt goes, I get a spot. I actually really want to go to a tournament this weekend.... I was kind of upset nothing happened this past weekend. :(

Top Bottom