• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
is anybody here going to CT that might have room for one more person? I might not need it but i am looking for a back up seat in case my other option lets down.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I'll be there, but I'm in North Jersey until the semester starts again. Da Puffster is also going, and lives in North Jersey.

You should talk to Chibo. I think he's interested in going. A few others might want to come too.

EDIT: If you need directions, and if the directions are confusing, you can ask me, and I can try to make it less confusing :).

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Hey Chibo I might be able to drive to this tournament so if your in Philly I could give you a ride. According to allisbrawl Vex and Xzax are going but i don't know how they are getting there.

Also Chibo is it cool if I come over your place to practice brawl on like the 1st or 2nd. I've been on vacation since the 21st and I don't get back until the 31st and I need to practice.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Hey Chibo I might be able to drive to this tournament so if your in Philly I could give you a ride. According to allisbrawl Vex and Xzax are going but i don't know how they are getting there.

Also Chibo is it cool if I come over your place to practice brawl on like the 1st or 2nd. I've been on vacation since the 21st and I don't get back until the 31st and I need to practice.
If you could drive me chibo, and some other tos people, that would be amazing.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
sorry i haven't been able to go to anything, have been pretty busy and some family problems.. should be good to go by the next drexel tourney

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its cool steel, drexel biweeklies are cool anyway lol
i dont wanna force ppl onto rush's car for him haha but maybe the car could me rush me 'zax vex rogue?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hahaha epic be v me misspell
2chibos1car is funny

edit: i mgiht be able to smash on the 1st, i forgot i have off work

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Ok so its official, I am driving to the tourney on Jan 3 and I guess Chibo (x2), Vex, Rogue and Xzax are all getting there in my car.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Sweet. I'll be there too Guys. Me and Vex are teaming and I think we've got whos going to do the crews.

Me, Vex, Chibo, Xzax, and Rogue Pit

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
For the people that are going to be in the crew tournament for this team we should have a aim chat sometime next week before the tourny. I'm pretty sure Vex said it was myself, him, xzax, chibo, and rogue pit.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
good idea puff, im on aim like... always. invite me into a chat whenever u guys want. me vex n 'zax are always on, if im not mistaken ur on a lot, rogue pit is sorta on an ok amount, normally later on though.

that should b the crew battle roster. also im teamin with rogue cause were kinda amazing lol (but lost to vex + puff last tourney we faced em at lol)

Fixed your post :bee:

lol r u trolling ur own crew thread?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Diddy ***** in teams!! I took on Blackwaltz and Dmbrandon at the same time 1 stock each and won. Bananas are gay if the opponent sucks at using them.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u cant call shotgun yet. u have to wait until everyones outside heading towards the car. plus im bigger than u, so thats an automatic vote for chibo

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
one day soon im just gonna emerge from my cave and let my marth spread his wings... you'll all see

わかりますか?ー

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
u cant call shotgun yet. u have to wait until everyones outside heading towards the car. plus im bigger than u, so thats an automatic vote for chibo
Then I call shotgun :).

My Wii broke :(. I won't be able to play Brawl at home until I get back to school. Hopefully I'll be ready in time for CoT4.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol melancholy is too good of an anime
i wish i knew u were at vgxpo so i coulda played you. i shoulda figured from ur name lol.

i look forward to playin ya at the biweekly. then again, i could prob also play wifi tonight or tomorrow

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I like how every single member of this crew except for Jigglymaster hit me up on AIM yesterday when I was super-duper busy. Mad bad guys. I love you all.
I think I had a legit reason to hit you up on AIM. I normally don't IM people who have their away messages up, but you did kind of suggest it :chuckle:.

Either way, that is still pretty funny. That is a ******** amount of windows :laugh:.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i didnt hit u up lol. werent u the one that IM'd me a day or 2 ago? lol
although that makes for a funny tos attack

Top Bottom