• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
dmg don't quit the game just because i fail to come pick you up sometimes, and you get left behind when at tournaments
Lol no I just want to get more into SFIV or MVC2 (Although that game gets pretty gay vs someone fully able and willing to infinite you lol)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Check the site guys, there is a lot of stuff to go over :).

Discussions going well so far.

Suspect

Smash Hero
SWAT had alot of people from the PR

and was so hard >_>

do friendlies count for PR? lol jk

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Good luck with that, Duffman :p I've reached whole new levels of creativity and shenanigans as of late.
You are not the only one that is getting better. My wario performed well at SWAT (i still hate you for not going by the way) but i am getting the wario skills back. Sadly i dont know yet if i can make it to final smash so i can prove it to you :)

If you guys create a way of traveling that is very fast and cheaper than a flight just let me know and i wont quit. guaranteed

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You are not the only one that is getting better. My wario performed well at SWAT (i still hate you for not going by the way) but i am getting the wario skills back. Sadly i dont know yet if i can make it to final smash so i can prove it to you :)

If you guys create a way of traveling that is very fast and cheaper than a flight just let me know and i wont quit. guaranteed
Pictochat called. It would like to have a word with you, sir. ;)

Santi

Smash Lord
Can I be on a seperate list?
Like not playing anymore but still cool?

or.... Not competetive but still sexy?

or... best retired teams player?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
New list is done.

Coming soon! :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gasp already. We should alter it a bit because billy just got 2nd at a tournament today. Go billy go!
Nah, it's done. Swat was the cutoff.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
New list for now:

1. Dojo
2. Razer
3. Gnes
4. Infinity
5. Roy_R
6. DMG
7. UTD Zac
8. Light
9. Hylian
10. PhantomX
11. Fliphop
12. Espy
13. Jerm
14. Error
15. Dphat
16. Broly
17. Bwett
18. Takeurlife
19. Kprime
20. FuriousDuffman

I'll update everything when I get off work and add a Skilled but inactive player list as well.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I find this list very fascinating...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
very incorrect. probably the worst list i have ever scene.

For the love of god, please let people in there who know something. Hylian, im very sad that you agree to that list.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
eh i dont agree with the 2nd half of the list. first off why increase the cap to 20? to cater to other regions of TX? thats dumb, they need to get good enough to get on the top 15. imo broly wouldve make top 15 anyways

Esca

Smash Champion
This is wrong. Who made this list? Under what priorities make this list viable? What tournaments counted? And when has Take placed over me one time?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
14. Error
15. Dphat
16. Broly
17. Bwett
18. Takeurlife
19. Kprime
20. FuriousDuffman
K prime?

Name some events out side of San antonio that hes done good at? Or better yet, compare MY record to his.....lololololololol. I out place/travel/beat better people than he does and im not even considered.

Take?

No offense to my pal but esca and pop are better than he is. Hell esca 2-0 co18 at world hobo.......

Bwett?

Its always good to see a low tier main on the list but.............bwett?

FuriousDuffman and Error?

................................................WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Please redo this list.

BROLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Other than him beating a VERY sick(throwing up and have a poop break every 30min) royr that ONE time. What has he done OUT SIDE of his city?

WHat about 3000, Xyro, Melee1, esca, fogo, badnewsbear, sethlon(his marth or rusty falco), Ice? We ALL have better records than the above mentioned players. I also question the people who make this list(like always) because its obvious by this list you guys dont know ****

PS: even though santi/cake/sandtap quit you STILL ignore the guys i mentioned above(3000, Xyro, Melee1, esca, fogo, badnewsbear, sethlon)? WOW!!!!!!

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna bash on anyone that made the list. I know that feeling and wouldn't want to make some one else feel that way.

I just want to congradulate everyone that made the list. Good job
:)

edit: since I'm not on that list I'm gonna put myself in my head as seventh best in TX.
tehehehe

edit: I messed up.

tehehekekeke

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
i agree with all the people xyro suggested except Fogo. he was beast last year but hes kinda done nothing lately, no offense to fogo..

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Xyro is right,he travels moderately and gets byes every tournament and obviously tournament placings are all that matter because brswl is very CONSISTENT,dumb,should just be a 5 man list of people who are viable to win tournaments,the rest of us don't matter anyway and it would be no arguing,either you have a chance to beat top mks and snakes or you don't.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I think bwett and broly deserve to be there xyro. I dont really know the other people lol. Dphat should be higher.

Santi

Smash Lord
Bwett deserves that spot.
He did very well at the CS tourney and the matches he lost (from what dojo told me) were very close. Couple game 3's. He ***** at No Koast as well.

Duffman is very good and deserves that top twenty spot.

Error is awesome!
You guys forget how well he did at WHOBO??? He is very solid and beats goood players and plays several characters very well. He goes very close with top players.

Take has probably the best hair in Texas by farrrrrrr!

I really think Beah deserves a top 20 spot. He travels freakin everwhere and places very well everytime.

I don't see why some of Houston complains (Mostly directed at Ozz) when they don't even travel at all and see anything outside of their city.

edit: Xyro deserves a spot over Kprime imo but my opinion doesn't matter on this subject.

edit2: flame war commence!!
Bring it *****es

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I don't need to travel to see whats going on, lol i look at results. the only thing i really disagree with is extending the list to 20.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wow you guys, I can't believe you're making such a big fuss about the bottom half of the list. Honesty, is it that big of a deal to be called "18th best in TX". There aren't any benefits of it. My guess is they extended the list to encourage "almost good enough players" to try harder since they are have potential. Maybe it's a replacement for honorable mentions.

If you aren't happy that you aren't on it, stop complaining and win tournaments. People who moved up obviously worked harder and tried harder and therefore deserve to be recognized as a better player in TX.

tl;dr Don't get your pannies in a wad because YOU didn't try hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom