• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
What is there even to practice? You played Diddy perfectly to fight Wario. You didn't sit in shield, made it hard to get past your zone, that's basically what you need to do, lol.
Its more of me practicing as player against wario as a chr. If i have the lead i should have definetly been making u come to me...not vice-versa...which happened alot. Also...i got to try some new naner traps. Idk i just think i can do better in that matchup.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Its more of me practicing as player against wario as a chr. If i have the lead i should have definetly been making u come to me...not vice-versa...which happened alot. Also...i got to try some new naner traps. Idk i just think i can do better in that matchup.
Come to dallas this weekend, you just won money! :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Hey panel

can you guys post the previous PR lists? it'd be really cool to see how things changed

thx

Gnes

Smash Master
Hey panel

can you guys post the previous PR lists? it'd be really cool to see how things changed

thx
NO!!! If u want to see how things changed build a time machine!!! :mad:

The panel works for no one, works at their own inconvenience, and still takes our money at tournies. :(

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Xyro dont feel bad one day low tiers will get better im working on all the low tiers cuz i want to pick all of them up. Dont get wrong im going stick with my 3 top mains but still im goin to play all the other low tiers....:)

Gnes

Smash Master
i was never on it. They dont like low tiers and hate it when i use results as my reasoning for saying player ABC is better than XYZ.

panel or list. none of them.
UH......WHAT...

U do realize there are two sonics on this thing right :)

Also...no one cares fear. Low tiers are "low" for a reason, its cuz they get *****.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
UH......WHAT...

U do realize there are two sonics on this thing right :)

Also...no one cares fear. Low tiers are "low" for a reason, its cuz they get *****.
Gness you just dont want to accept that low tiers do kick *** and I can prove it to you

Gnes

Smash Master
Gness you just dont want to accept that low tiers do kick *** and I can prove it to you
Yeah low tiers do kick ***...in a fun non-tourney enviroment. But hey prove it to me otherwise...and i dont mean a MM(i dont want to take any money from u).

edit:LOL i missed your comment fogo...:(...i might possibly be in dallas next weekend...possibly.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Gnes, Low Tiers is fun. :) And I main them. But I still suck. Eh I might go back to Falco who knows. xD

Why goto Dallas next weekend?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Yeah low tiers do kick ***...in a fun non-tourney enviroment. But hey prove it to me otherwise...and i dont mean a MM(i dont want to take any money from u).

edit:LOL i missed your comment fogo...:(...i might possibly be in dallas next weekend...possibly.
Do it come to dallas pleaseeee <3

And i do mean a MM, with high tier chaingrabz and infinitez :)

fear17

Smash Apprentice
I just want to hang out with dallas sometime and now since i have money :)

Also fear...i guarantee i can beat u with all the low tiers...just because u main low tiers doesnt mean ur skill level is the highest with them.
I never said my skills were high or nothing all im trying to say is that they can beat higher tiers thats all

Gnes

Smash Master
Two Sonics on the PR List isn't satisfying enough?
Yes it is espy lol.

Its obvious that even a captain falcon HAS THE ABILITY to beat a metaknight. But will it happen, 99% of the time Hell no. Priding yourself in being a low tier main means little if your unsuccessful with them. When you lose its all the same, unless with captain falcon.

Then, and only then, do u always win. :)

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but what about when you win with metaknight thas like you did not win at all then is that what you are trying to say

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes it is espy lol.

Its obvious that even a captain falcon HAS THE ABILITY to beat a metaknight. But will it happen, 99% of the time Hell no. Priding yourself in being a low tier main means little if your unsuccessful with them. When you lose its all the same, unless with captain falcon.

Then, and only then, do u always win. :)
I'm pretty sure the empty wallets of all the Falcon mains in the nation speak otherwise.

Makes me wish this community ran off of awesome instead of money.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Sherman is far from everything, and I'm in theater, so I never get to go to any tournaments. I've always got rehearsal. But, Summer is here, so I'm going to try and start attending more.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
A friend of mine just switched his main from Snake to CF, and apparently he still does really well at Alabama tournaments with him. Really looking forward to seeing how he plays, haha.

Gness, "GTFO out of here" is redundant. :p

PX--Too true. There IS a reason Rich's DK decided to not jump when you grabbed the edge with your Ganondorf, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom