• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We already counted HOBO 15 in our update actually.

We'll have one soon. I'll probably drop since I can't attend HOBO 16 or Apex.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It sucks I didn't get to go to Hobo14 or 15. Should we include that Game Exchange tournament? It had college station and waco peeps ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
dang looks like gnes = 3rd in the state
I doubt it...i did pretty bad at WHOBO...loss to Inui :urg: though i admit he wasn't as bad as I thought. I just played horrible.

Light's meta is better than his.

HOBO 16 should update it. of course everyone knows whos gonna win since all the big bad metas are on vacation.

Kowns debut as best in texas

edited: just for jerm

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sucks that the only one on that list of new tournaments I went to was WHOBO, where I lost to Light then Hylian.

Too bad for me :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo are people in your guys neighborhoods and such freaking out about the swine flu?

Dojo

Smash Champion
Next update will occur May 31, 2009. We will have 7+ tourney's to work with during that time. Swat will be the final tourney to count for this list. (GET HYPED!)

We'll start the summer vacation with a fresh list and gather data for the summer vacation. The following list will be released August 31, 2009.

Gnes

Smash Master
Next update will occur May 31, 2009. We will have 7+ tourney's to work with during that time. Swat will be the final tourney to count for this list. (GET HYPED!)

We'll start the summer vacation with a fresh list and gather data for the summer vacation. The following list will be released August 31, 2009.
Hmmm Dmg said soon...Dojo says May 31,2009...hmm is the Panel up to their old shenanigans again???:laugh:

Ill beat Dojo at one of these tourneys and break his meta soul. Then we'll have sex, tornado free sex.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Hmmm Dmg said soon...Dojo says May 31,2009...hmm is the Panel up to their old shenanigans again???:laugh:

Ill beat Dojo at one of these tourneys and break his meta soul. Then we'll have sex, tornado free sex.
May 31 is soon, son.

It won't happen. Ever heard of the Inverted Corkscrew? It's like the Swedish Helicopter, but you'll spin me. ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah when I said soon I meant in like a month or so.

Gnes

Smash Master
May 31 is soon, son.

It won't happen. Ever heard of the Inverted Corkscrew? It's like the Swedish Helicopter, but you'll spin me. ;)
LMAO u sir...are apparently amazing at everything. Touche...this round goes to u. I just saw the match between Razer and DMG at WHOBO, somebody got EXPOSED!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Me losing that set was alright since I made up for it by trash talking him HARD lol.

First vid, I dthrow him and he rolls behind me, so I charge Fsmash and peg him with it. I remember sitting there, knowing he was gonna do that, and just blurted out "DON'T ROLL BI***!" right when he rolled lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
Me losing that set was alright since I made up for it by trash talking him HARD lol.

First vid, I dthrow him and he rolls behind me, so I charge Fsmash and peg him with it. I remember sitting there, knowing he was gonna do that, and just blurted out "DON'T ROLL BI***!" right when he rolled lol.
LOL yeah u were winning then u let him pick up steam and he rolled all over u...Stupid top tier sillys...im gonna start predicting people like u DMG...cuz ur awesome

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I won't be able to make it to Hobo16 for personal reasons; I hope that doesn't get counted too much against me =/

Me and Gnes are going to wreck house at SWAT though :D

Santi

Smash Lord
Don't wreck my house SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Jk jk

We will wreck house!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah ur absolutely right...your sonic wont.....wait.....WHAT?!?!?!?!

Well anyways i plan on getting top 3 at this tourney....lets see if its in the stars :)
I plan on getting whooped again, and for top 3 to take my monies :D
And you sneaked away from playing friendlies with me Gnes! :(:(:(

It'll cost you when you get smacked around and gimped at 0%.
[/trashy trashtalk]

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Light is my fav player ever, except when he softly coaxes me to pick up ROB.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
yay, its fun because you get to move around real fast without ever really going anywhere

its like i don't have to move while still moving faster than the other person
I am telling you next tournament I will SUPER GAY IT UP with her. I just need to learn the DACUS timing.

So I can run away faster with her obviously.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
PX you're getting there. Seriously dude. You've stepped it up and have been playing really well recently. I <3 it.

If you really want on it, get top 3 at APEX ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't really want it, I'm just being silly ^_^

My goal is to do epic things, which I have been doing lately, so I'm happy.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dojo is my next goal! Someone help?
Sorry kid...i dont see that happening. But hey, as least ur always seemingly ahead of me :)

PX should get a spot...just keep doing ridicolously good...just u wait PX...im gonna practice the wario matchup. Our matches were so close....a little too close lol. Stupid airdodges.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What is there even to practice? You played Diddy perfectly to fight Wario. You didn't sit in shield, made it hard to get past your zone, that's basically what you need to do, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom