• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMan

Smash Rookie
i hope everybody is going 2morrow is going to be so ****ing fun lol see ya there

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
sup guys this is my new name lol and yo we need to play this week be4 starts lol :)
lil man jesus lol. yo next time u go to DJ's wit alukard or whoever lemme kno son. hit me up on aim if wanna train my SN is Acemarth lol ironic huh.

Yo Plezy ya gay motha suck my ayo...... ya ****** betetr start inviting me to ya fests lol :( im feelin lonely.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
omg someone lend me money to go to teams please!!!i just bought super ghouls and ghosts and super mario 64 for wii omg sgg is so freaking hard its not even funny

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i need a teammate 4 the da tourny cause my teammate hax wont be cause he has to be somewhere so if anybody wants to team up just tell me and we will talk

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i dont team with brandon lol those were friendlys lol i team with hax but he cant go so thats y i am looking 4 some1 da lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
o wait but yea i read it wrong lol maybe i will team with him but let me see if i can get some1 better and brian sis is making banners all u have to do is give her 2$ itsz a pretty good deal lol

Cia

das kwl
o wait but yea i read it wrong lol maybe i will team with him but let me see if i can get some1 better and brian sis is making banners all u have to do is give her 2$ itsz a pretty good deal lol
Daaaayum.. I wouldn't wanna be Branden after seeing that post..

Alukard

Smash Hero
DAM I WISH I COULD GO TO THIS WEEKLY -_- ... well we gotta have a smash fest when i get back from charlotte team pleazy ....laterz

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Daaaayum.. I wouldn't wanna be Branden after seeing that post..

how u wouldn't want to be branden after that post cause i said that let me see if i can get some1 better like wow go kick rocksz cause that dont mean nothing if i say that all it means is i want to try to get some1 better i did not say he sucks so like u giving mad head right now

Cia

das kwl
how u wouldn't want to be branden after that post cause i said that let me see if i can get some1 better like wow go kick rocksz cause that dont mean nothing if i say that all it means is i want to try to get some1 better i did not say he sucks so like u giving mad head right now
i saw this quote somewhere.. i wish i remembered who it came from, but i went something like..

"when in doubt, whip it out!!"

hahaha, that quote really speaks to me because it seems to solve all my problems in life.

one more thing.. before trying to spazz on someone.. think about what you're saying. you and branden are pretty equal in skill level.. so to find someone better is tradin up for u, and down for them.

ur problem is (and everyone says this) ur too much of an effing "fan boy" to develop any real skillz or ur own. so when u find someone that can teach something different, u zhit on the friends that helped you get to where you are. that's definitely not cool. so u can run off thinkin ur gonna team with somebody better, but when they look at u like u stupid, ur gonna want those old friends..

who's givin madd head now.. <_<

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i am a fan boy LOL u have no friends but brian and raymond i DONT LIKE U i heard a lot of people say they dont like u no names and i go brian house to play cause i dont have a cube and when i cant go over there i go to dj house and u did not get me nowhere brian got me to where i am right now so like if u dont like it suck my **** saying i **** on my old friends u never was my friend i never liked u u always trying to start with some1 i dont like u so y u is going to get in with wat i am talking about so like u need to shut up and like no1 was talking to u i said breaden not vanz so who giving mad head u just want to get in thing we was talking about well thats wat i have to say and if u dont like it suck my **** and when u see me dont look at me dont talk to me like we ant friends we ant nothing we ant never going to be friends and i no breaden good i said i want to try to find to see if i can get some1 better i did not not say he sucked i no he does not suck he good he better then u lol so like like i said be 4we ant friend dont talk to me dont look at me and thats it

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
yo od status, but that guy tag is a lil *****, lmao, jk man

now that your back in the hood we should practice more often, unless you swamped with hunter hw.

yo KING DA KA son, btw, pleazy is GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

You 2 sound like me and Dionis (who right now im not sure Im even friends with him.) But some people need to learn.its just a game. You have beef?, take it out on the cube! dang look at me, I get my azz kicked left and right, shoot, I'll say it here and now, everyone in this crew can beat me. Im wack, I cant FC right, cand move Peach at a fast past, lack Mindgames, etc..........oh well, you can beat me, and im a scrub, so what..im still alive, still breathing. When someone talks about my skilss I rather play them (which I have and lost) so now I cant say nothing and I dont. Yea, we all have problems, mine is big lack of confidence, which is why I said all that I said about me, and I think its true no matter what people say about me. I get talked down all the time and my skills get me no where.A fight better not break out between you 2 cause if ya enter tournies, you wil have to end up playing each other. what ya gonna do then, quit the match, the loser picks a fight with the winner?. I doudt that now this is comming from one person with experience on this. Big time.

Now like I said once before, ya got problems when it comes to trash talk in each others skills and all. put in the melee disk in a cube, and kick each others ***** there. you be suprised how much better you play and how much better you feel after you win or lose. so take it to the cube boys. cause if ya think really hard about this....like take time and think............this fight is so stupid it make the one I had look like paper view with me and Venom (Dionis)

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Listen Jman and Down Smasher, everyone knows that Brandon ****s it to a poster of Game & Watch that he has in his room. There's no debate...At first I thought it was a pic of naked ganon, but I was wrong. He's into 2-D men and not 3-D muscle bound dudes. So stop arguing about who's gonna get to suck Brandon's yard stick because it's reserved for a special construction-paper cut out of G&W....

Much love to Brandon from that friendly neighborhood can of spam.

Cia

das kwl
whoa..

LMFAO!! good one Mizta Spam.. Now.. back to this one.

Truth be told, i find it rude to use the Pleasy thread to carry on an arguement. (Sorry Pleazy people) But i will say this..

I HAAAATED YOUR BUM AZZ!! FOR THE LONGEST!! I WAS TALKIN ABOUT HOW YOU $HITED ON BRIAN!! SO AS FAR AS SOMEBODY "WANTING" TO SPEAK TO YOU. EFFFF THAT!! YOU BLEW THINGS WAAAAAAY OUT OF PROPORTION WHEN YOU SAID WHAT YOU DID. SO NOW I JUST CAN'T STAND YOU. SO I'M GONNA STOP NOW BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING ANYMORE. SO FROM THIS POINT ON, STAY THE **** AWAY FROM ME, AND DO ASK ME FOR SHiiT. PZZZZZ

GOING FORWARD, IT'S JUST A GAME (I FEEL SO STUPID RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION) SO I SAY WE JUST SETTLE ANY DISPUTES THE OLD FASHIONED WAY.. DOWN SMASHIN' THE SHiiT OUT OF THEM AT THE NEXT MAJOR TOURNAMENT

TO PLEASY, LOOKIN FORWARD TO THAT CREW BATTLE, SO WATCH OUT 4 "THE DOWN SMASHA" :D

thx

Smash Ace
i feel as if im in the middle of this crew battle =/ i kinda dont wanna partake in this against my old crew =/ IMY GUYS...pleazy...tear...='(

Cia

das kwl
GOOD STUFF PLEAZY!! you guyz were nice in the crew battles. keep training guyz, cuz we WILL catch up.

*also, good stuff J and Dionis!! you guyz team well ^_^

and i dom't know if Hax is officially in pleazy or not, but OMFG, beasted on me in the crew battle T_T.. guess that was revenge from the tournament. Good stuff on teams by the way.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
GOOD STUFF PLEAZY!! you guyz were nice in the crew battles. keep training guyz, cuz we WILL catch up.

*also, good stuff J and Dionis!! you guyz team well ^_^

and i dom't know if Hax is officially in pleazy or not, but OMFG, beasted on me in the crew battle T_T.. guess that was revenge from the tournament. Good stuff on teams by the way.
thanks we are good in teams lol and yea man hax is in that ***** is a little animal noise maker ***** sounded like a freaking jaguar yesterday or a dying iguana

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well well well, I see you have not lost your touch. Nice going, I belive you have to give your rival a match eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom