• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
omg tag ***** i.e i only got to take 7 stocks this ninja took 13!freaking beast!
****?, Oh shut the hell up you. First off, I have no clue what was up with hoyo., second, YRB is new to the crew, and third if it was **** why the hell he could not beat me so easy? I nearly beat him. Im sick and tired of cocky people like you. then he gloats about takeing 13 stocks off. Is people like you that make me want to quit. Everyone in my crew gave it thier all, even me against a Marth and that is a hard fight, and I was kicking tags azz. so please enough with hypeing him up cause me and Jash beat him more than once in a singles. and he never beat jash. Im gonna be honest right now, cause I tired of going through this every time. I cant stand Tag, cocky lil azz, and all that support him screw you all too. Yea he is good and all, but not a freaking god and one that things he is on top of the world. I have Peach and he has marth, and I was still kicking his lil behind. I beat if I would have took him out, you would have not said all of this. I dont care if we lost. Im happy my crew members did all that they could do, thats a crew. a team, win or lose. when we won round 2 of ours did you see us going all "hell yea we kicked thier butts and all", we said nice fight and jose was mad cause you lost to us, then when ya won round three, ya got all hyped and we just said nice match. enough with this crap ok, cause its really ticking me off. we show you respect, so give it back and be mature you cause I had enough. be a respectful player. the only true players you have in your crew are Oni, Dennis, Jose at times( cant tell when he jokes)they show respect all the time. Truelly Oni, he always does that. and Spam, the rest of you are a bunch of freaking losers that cant grow up, that right, that means you doinis, stop this **** already, you claim your my boy and all and yet you go and say crap like this.I respect you when I win or lose, wether in teams, signles or crew battles, so do me a favor and dont treat me like an azz, cause im not the one. you know what, Im happy now that you left the crew and went with team pleazy, I cant stand people like you who are stariaght up back stabbers. You like to disrespect me and my friends? ok, you go ahead and do that. Im quittiing smash for a while till all this crap ends, cause im not gonna go crazy over a game. and if not I'll drop the game for good. I want nothin to do with Dionis and that herb tag. show my and my crew some respect then come back to me, your other crew members do it, why the hell cant you huh, you give me a freaking good reason why you cant show respect like I do in like every match I play you or your crew in like your other crew members.

Tag, you aint ****, I beat you more than once and can do it again so dont let your lil azz get happy about this lil victory, show respect then I expect you as a true player and then give you probs when you deserve it and earn it. Other than that, you are just a lil boy tryiong to make the big league but cant and need to hang with people to make you look good. Next time you or Dionis see me, dont say 2 **** to me till you both can learn how to respect me and my crew members and not talk behind thier back. some friend you are. Dont expect to hear from me in this thread ever again. Now after this post if you want to say all stop bien a baby and all, its just a game, this is pointless etc, fine, I could careless the ****** you say behind my back. Cause you both are not man enough to say it it my face, and all this I said here, if you want me to say it in person, I be happy too. DONT DISRESPECT MY FRIENDS AND ME BEHIND MY BACK, I DONT TAKE THAT ****LIGHTLY, YOU 2 GOT THAT!? WE SHOW YOU RESPECT, SO GROW THE ** UP AND DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gonna F' up again. I'm going at yall again and I'm going at it with DK. I've been training him and I think he might be my best. Don't talk **** behind the backs of others. It ain't that serious, it's just a game. So I F'ed up in the crew battle. So what. I'm better than that crew battle and we all got time to improve. Lets all take our games to another level and challenge each other again and lets be respectful of each other. We're all pretty good.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
****?, Oh shut the hell up you. First off, I have no clue what was up with hoyo., second, YRB is new to the crew, and third if it was **** why the hell he could not beat me so easy? I nearly beat him. Im sick and tired of cocky people like you. then he gloats about takeing 13 stocks off. Is people like you that make me want to quit. Everyone in my crew gave it thier all, even me against a Marth and that is a hard fight, and I was kicking tags azz. so please enough with hypeing him up cause me and Jash beat him more than once in a singles. and he never beat jash. Im gonna be honest right now, cause I tired of going through this every time. I cant stand Tag, cocky lil azz, and all that support him screw you all too. Yea he is good and all, but not a freaking god and one that things he is on top of the world. I have Peach and he has marth, and I was still kicking his lil behind. I beat if I would have took him out, you would have not said all of this. I dont care if we lost. Im happy my crew members did all that they could do, thats a crew. a team, win or lose. when we won round 2 of ours did you see us going all "hell yea we kicked thier butts and all", we said nice fight and jose was mad cause you lost to us, then when ya won round three, ya got all hyped and we just said nice match. enough with this crap ok, cause its really ticking me off. we show you respect, so give it back and be mature you cause I had enough. be a respectful player. the only true players you have in your crew are Oni, Dennis, Jose at times( cant tell when he jokes)they show respect all the time. Truelly Oni, he always does that. and Spam, the rest of you are a bunch of freaking losers that cant grow up, that right, that means you doinis, stop this **** already, you claim your my boy and all and yet you go and say crap like this.I respect you when I win or lose, wether in teams, signles or crew battles, so do me a favor and dont treat me like an azz, cause im not the one. you know what, Im happy now that you left the crew and went with team pleazy, I cant stand people like you who are stariaght up back stabbers. You like to disrespect me and my friends? ok, you go ahead and do that. Im quittiing smash for a while till all this crap ends, cause im not gonna go crazy over a game. and if not I'll drop the game for good. I want nothin to do with Dionis and that herb tag. show my and my crew some respect then come back to me, your other crew members do it, why the hell cant you huh, you give me a freaking good reason why you cant show respect like I do in like every match I play you or your crew in like your other crew members.

Tag, you aint ****, I beat you more than once and can do it again so dont let your lil azz get happy about this lil victory, show respect then I expect you as a true player and then give you probs when you deserve it and earn it. Other than that, you are just a lil boy tryiong to make the big league but cant and need to hang with people to make you look good. Next time you or Dionis see me, dont say 2 **** to me till you both can learn how to respect me and my crew members and not talk behind thier back. some friend you are. Dont expect to hear from me in this thread ever again. Now after this post if you want to say all stop bien a baby and all, its just a game, this is pointless etc, fine, I could careless the ****** you say behind my back. Cause you both are not man enough to say it it my face, and all this I said here, if you want me to say it in person, I be happy too. DONT DISRESPECT MY FRIENDS AND ME BEHIND MY BACK, I DONT TAKE THAT ****LIGHTLY, YOU 2 GOT THAT!? WE SHOW YOU RESPECT, SO GROW THE ** UP AND DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!
LOLLLL!!! Chill Pierre. hahaha
I'll respond even though I didn't finish reading your college level essay. lets see you....your argument is invalid in false and therefore makes no sense and only makes me laugh a little...on the inside of course. from the top. I am not cocky, if you take my jokes seriously then it is you who is too serious about a game. secondly, you did not "woop my azz", you lost. it was a crew battle and YRB took one of my stocks off therefore, I took out five of your stocks in addition to the other 8 I took out from your crew members. you only took off 3 of mine. that is not woopin azz. I did not gloat about my victory nor did I talk sh it behind your back. too many ppl respect me for a reason...lol. I never talk sh it seriously, I'm always joking. you're lucky that I did not choose falco. thats a joke. but not really. ok moving on, lets see....oh yeah, jash, he did not beat me numerous times, he beat me once, and it will never happen again because I won't ever play around with him. thats a lie, I don't take friendlies seriously so I probably will have fun. I have beaten him way more times than he has beaten me. Once again you are wrong. ok so far you're wrong about everything pierre.then you don't really say much about me, ok last paragraph. lol my favorite part of your little crazed rant college essay. I didn't talk sh it about the crew battle nor was I happy about beating a bunch of scrubs. I will no longer treat you or anyone from your crew with respect because of your lies and disrespect towards me. and btw...lol....you never beat me....and last time we faced aside from the crew battle I JV 4 stocked you, 3stock 0%. Do not talk sh it about my crew in front of me, they are my friends and they deserve respect...we like to joke around and we don't take it as seriously as anyone else. leave us be or Internet Explorer is gonna crash. Firefox prevails.

thx

Smash Ace

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAA look u may have your reasons to argue but to say that ALL of team pleasy is backstabbers and need to grow up...thats where you pull your pants down back to your waist and you take a seat there lil buddy. First off there are many team pleasy members in the crew like me lil jesus alukard and others and were more than respectable the crew battle was...a disaster to be honest but all u guys can do is go up right? If anything i think u need to mature and face the fact that ppl talk trash...theres nothing you can do about it but woop them. Okay dark peach i think you did well in your crew battle because u took out most of the stocks so be happy with that. Tag gets hyped up becuase well...hes good he earned it so just chill and u can talk crap about OUR crwe WHEN U CAN BEAT US! till then i suggest u sit there and be a good lil crew and practice =) im not usually outspoken but this time i can be just a lil. WHAT YOU GUYS NEED TO DO is just simply practice and then we crew battle again. (and one more thing its a bad crew battle when one person basically takes everyone out...you have the right to brag...and jash beat his marth...but got 4 stocked by his falcon) END!

HERBED! >=D

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
""""""""""""""""LOLLLL!!! Chill Pierre. hahaha
I'll respond even though I didn't finish reading your college level essay. lets see you....your argument is invalid in false and therefore makes no sense and only makes me laugh a little...on the inside of course. from the top. I am not cocky, if you take my jokes seriously then it is you who is too serious about a game. secondly, you did not "woop my azz", you lost. it was a crew battle and YRB took one of my stocks off therefore, I took out five of your stocks in addition to the other 8 I took out from your crew members. you only took off 3 of mine. that is not woopin azz. I did not gloat about my victory nor did I talk sh it behind your back. too many ppl respect me for a reason...lol. I never talk sh it seriously, I'm always joking. you're lucky that I did not choose falco. thats a joke. but not really. ok moving on, lets see....oh yeah, jash, he did not beat me numerous times, he beat me once, and it will never happen again because I won't ever play around with him. thats a lie, I don't take friendlies seriously so I probably will have fun. I have beaten him way more times than he has beaten me. Once again you are wrong. ok so far you're wrong about everything pierre.then you don't really say much about me, ok last paragraph. lol my favorite part of your little crazed rant college essay. I didn't talk sh it about the crew battle nor was I happy about beating a bunch of scrubs. I will no longer treat you or anyone from your crew with respect because of your lies and disrespect towards me. and btw...lol....you never beat me....and last time we faced aside from the crew battle I JV 4 stocked you, 3stock 0%. Do not talk sh it about my crew in front of me, they are my friends and they deserve respect...we like to joke around and we don't take it as seriously as anyone else. leave us be or Internet Explorer is gonna crash. Firefox prevails."""""""""""

Great use of the American language i swear i spotted like 30 SAT words. Anyways this is a game expect trash talk and rivalries. TAG and Dark Peach I can **** you guys with bowser so suck failure freakadoodles. - no freakadoodles is not an SAT word dummmbbbazes.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAA look u may have your reasons to argue but to say that ALL of team pleasy is backstabbers and need to grow up...thats where you pull your pants down back to your waist and you take a seat there lil buddy. (and one more thing its a bad crew battle when one person basically takes everyone out...you have the right to brag...and jash beat his marth...but got 4 stocked by his falcon) END!

HERBED! >=D
LOLLLL straight merced.

Great use of the American language i swear i spotted like 30 SAT words. Anyways this is a game expect trash talk and rivalries. TAG and Dark Peach I can **** you guys with bowser so suck failure freakadoodles. - no freakadoodles is not an SAT word dummmbbbazes.
LOL oh really now?!?! maybe my falco buts thats the line buddy lolol I definitely pull out the SAT words in my arguments

Jash

Smash Lord
ok moving on, lets see....oh yeah, jash, he did not beat me numerous times, he beat me once, and it will never happen again because I won't ever play around with him.
Hmmm..i see, i couldn't help but notice this. Tag....i beat ya 3 times man, oh but wait..you wasn't taking the matches serious so i shouldn't say i really beat you because...you wasn't really playing right? WRONG! The sad part about this quote is that you lied about losing to me numerous times...is it because you lost to Young Link and if people found out they would all :laugh: at you and you would go cry in your little corner? Well listen here little boy, you did beat me more times then i ever beat you, yes it is true, but im not making up stories saying "oh i wasn't playing right" or "its only a friendly, i didn't go all out" and my favorite "I was playing around". Face it Tag, you lost to a Young Link with Capt Falcon 3 times, so get that over your head because it happened. After being **** talked by Team Eazy and being told to drop it after beating them in the crew battle...i hope you don't expect me to continue that after this ****. I mean i don't care if Tag thinks hes god of this game, its just the fact that we have no reason to **** talk about you...so does it feel good to you doing it to us? Anyway, i don't care what happens around here, if you don't admit defeat after losing...this makes you low. Stay eazy Team Pleazy.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAA look u may have your reasons to argue but to say that ALL of team pleasy is backstabbers and need to grow up...thats where you pull your pants down back to your waist and you take a seat there lil buddy. First off there are many team pleasy members in the crew like me lil jesus alukard and others and were more than respectable the crew battle was...a disaster to be honest but all u guys can do is go up right? If anything i think u need to mature and face the fact that ppl talk trash...theres nothing you can do about it but woop them. Okay dark peach i think you did well in your crew battle because u took out most of the stocks so be happy with that. Tag gets hyped up becuase well...hes good he earned it so just chill and u can talk crap about OUR crwe WHEN U CAN BEAT US! till then i suggest u sit there and be a good lil crew and practice =) im not usually outspoken but this time i can be just a lil. WHAT YOU GUYS NEED TO DO is just simply practice and then we crew battle again. (and one more thing its a bad crew battle when one person basically takes everyone out...you have the right to brag...and jash beat his marth...but got 4 stocked by his falcon) END!

HERBED! >=D
If you read closely I said, Dionis and tag, not you and the rest of your crew, I have nothin against them. Your all fine with me, read again. and I said I would not post here but.oh well......and your lil boy tag up there.....dont you dare say a word in person to me ever again. you wanna be all high and mighty, ok. dont say jack to me in person I dont care if I get banned from SB for this post, Dont you freaking disrespect my friends ever again you got that lil boy? I dont take things like this lightly. I can take a joke. But you are another story.

No lets get this straight one more time. I have a problem with TAG and DIONIS, everyone else is excluded. You name one time I ever gave you cheap comments in person like your lil cocky way on friday. Yes cocky, first time was when I challange you to a MM, you were all like "but oh, I took you out in the tourny when we faced. second time was when you and Dionis where all like I took out13 or whatever stocks in a battle.I never had a problem with you till you started opening your mouth. You or Dionis dont say a word to me. and once again you talk behind my friends back, where have you seen me talk about your crew skills and whatnot, no where, and here you go doing it again you lil brat. I dispise people like you, cant stand them, they make me sick to the core. this is what im gonna say to you, dont say a word to me, nothin, we are not friends, never will be friends. Say all this to my crews face dont talk behind thier back. and you, THX, when we can beat you?, look on youtube, we have beat this crew before so dont give me that crap.

Im tired of ranting here, cause it gonna get this thing closed, got something to say to me, say it in person, im going to my last web2zone tourny on friday, you all can get your words in on m,e if you want. and FYI THX, dont talk about stuff you dont know about, I have no problem with you since your new and all, but dont add on this this, this is a problem between me and those 2, NOT the CREW, get that?

thx

Smash Ace
If you read closely I said, Dionis and tag, not you and the rest of your crew, I have nothin against them. Your all fine with me, read again. and I said I would not post here but.oh well......and your lil boy tag up there.....dont you dare say a word in person to me ever again. you wanna be all high and mighty, ok. dont say jack to me in person I dont care if I get banned from SB for this post, Dont you freaking disrespect my friends ever again you got that lil boy? I dont take things like this lightly. I can take a joke. But you are another story.

No lets get this straight one more time. I have a problem with TAG and DIONIS, everyone else is excluded. You name one time I ever gave you cheap comments in person like your lil cocky way on friday. Yes cocky, first time was when I challange you to a MM, you were all like "but oh, I took you out in the tourny when we faced. second time was when you and Dionis where all like I took out13 or whatever stocks in a battle.I never had a problem with you till you started opening your mouth. You or Dionis dont say a word to me. and once again you talk behind my friends back, where have you seen me talk about your crew skills and whatnot, no where, and here you go doing it again you lil brat. I dispise people like you, cant stand them, they make me sick to the core. this is what im gonna say to you, dont say a word to me, nothin, we are not friends, never will be friends. Say all this to my crews face dont talk behind thier back. and you, THX, when we can beat you?, look on youtube, we have beat this crew before so dont give me that crap.

Im tired of ranting here, cause it gonna get this thing closed, got something to say to me, say it in person, im going to my last web2zone tourny on friday, you all can get your words in on m,e if you want. and FYI THX, dont talk about stuff you dont know about, I have no problem with you since your new and all, but dont add on this this, this is a problem between me and those 2, NOT the CREW, get that?
but ur getting at ma boii thats not right. okay look okay one if i wanted to read something that long theres always the bible so i think i read more than enough of your staement to argue 2 okay does youtube have its newest members? NO!!!!!! tag and alukard along with lil jesus are od at smash so i would just take that into mind before you praise youtube for having video proof of u beating our crew 3 im not saying anything about your crew or anything like that you guys are smash players...wheres the love? i mean okay they talk crap so wat were all friends right? lol and i mean no matter how many ppl say u suck dark peach i dont think u suck so be happy. Heres a snickers chocolate peanuts knock yourself out chew on that one for a bit =) its called smash love theres nothing wrong with it (just like the term std's lol) and i think we should drop all of this becuase its pointless theres no need to fight =(

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Lol.....well at least Dark.Pch. and Jash are quitting, so I don't have to worry about losing anymore.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

HERBED! >=D

Screw it, cause of all of this, I.E is destroy, thanks, this crew done for. wait no thanks, its all nbecause of me. Me fighting for a cause that is wetherless. Look at what I done here, ***** like a girl and all, now Jash said he is done with I.E ad me, lost a friend here. more on the way I bet. I dont know why I play this game, Im weak and I suck, tag is right, im a scrub, no good, I win by look, cant do anything for myself. I am a bad player, no matter how much I try,maybe the reason people say things about me is cause its true. im a joke, all that is said about me is true, Im no good with Peach, im done with smash, sorry tag for snapping, I have no clue what I was thinking, you can beat me easy and all, I have no skill, my days of smash end today, you will no longer here or see me ever again, one less noob in the world is nothin to care about, I.E is done, Jash is done with I.E cause of this and I might have lost a friends, wont be the first time. im stupid, all this comments here are true, we did get *****, we cant beat you, we all are bad players etc.....

well, I drop my controller and leave Melee for good. Later people, get up there one day and become the best crew in N.Y, dont lose to clowns ever, you got all of that. stay sharp and own. bye

~Ulysses~

Last post on the boards

Jash

Smash Lord
Me? Quitting? No Tag...im just quitting I.E...i want nothing to do with I.E anymore, im done. But im still in the game, theres nothing stopping now that im alone.

thx

Smash Ace
Me? Quitting? No Tag...im just quitting I.E...i want nothing to do with I.E anymore, im done. But im still in the game, theres nothing stopping now that im alone.
jash thats a lil...over the top dont you think i mean...theres nothing holding you back now?...thats like messed up...and drkpch dont quit...seriously thats just letting other ppl get the best of you...=( and I.E. may be a crew thats not so great but maybe thats becuase it just started...thats all imm saying =( best luck to the 2 of you smash players

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Oh ok, Jash then we will face each other next time we meet. Bye Dark.Pch. hope ya had fun. hope your not a hypocrite and don't actually quit cuz if I see you at another smash tournament me and everyone else are gonna call you a hypocrite to your face. but I know you won't cuz you speak the truth finally. sometimes ppl realize they were wrong only after losing everything. it is a sad tale to tell.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
All i know is the best crew is actually me and zeke. The only active members so far are me and zeke lol. Dont worry were trying to recruit people and once we get 4 players total we'll join the crew battle frenzies!!!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Oh ok, Jash then we will face each other next time we meet. Bye Dark.Pch. hope ya had fun. hope your not a hypocrite and don't actually quit cuz if I see you at another smash tournament me and everyone else are gonna call you a hypocrite to your face. but I know you won't cuz you speak the truth finally. sometimes ppl realize they were wrong only after losing everything. it is a sad tale to tell.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Kinda harsh tag lol, and he wouldnt be a hypocrite if he doesnt quit because hes just quiting because people are oding on him and his crew for no reason. W.e. the beef is dont quit darkpeach redeem yourself and beat team pleasy make it your final goal then quit. That way you'll look like a man lol by beating team pleasy with a not so good crew.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Taking it to the next level I see. Wait...by next level you mean behind bars right?...lol

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play everyone on Friday in a 1v1. Nothing that serious, I just wanna play you all. I'm talking bout Team Plezey. Each of you in a 1v1. I don't care if I get owned or anything, I just feel like I'm being taken way to lightly. lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Screw it, cause of all of this, I.E is destroy, thanks, this crew done for. wait no thanks, its all nbecause of me. Me fighting for a cause that is wetherless. Look at what I done here, ***** like a girl and all, now Jash said he is done with I.E ad me, lost a friend here. more on the way I bet. I dont know why I play this game, Im weak and I suck, tag is right, im a scrub, no good, I win by look, cant do anything for myself. I am a bad player, no matter how much I try,maybe the reason people say things about me is cause its true. im a joke, all that is said about me is true, Im no good with Peach, im done with smash, sorry tag for snapping, I have no clue what I was thinking, you can beat me easy and all, I have no skill, my days of smash end today, you will no longer here or see me ever again, one less noob in the world is nothin to care about, I.E is done, Jash is done with I.E cause of this and I might have lost a friends, wont be the first time. im stupid, all this comments here are true, we did get *****, we cant beat you, we all are bad players etc.....

well, I drop my controller and leave Melee for good. Later people, get up there one day and become the best crew in N.Y, dont lose to clowns ever, you got all of that. stay sharp and own. bye

~Ulysses~

Last post on the boards
O.O!!!!!!!!!
WTF is wrong with me, the I went and say all this **** for? ****, was I insane? The hell is wrong with me. Im not quitting smash, hell no!!Well, I know I was pissed to the max, and felt light headed. I think my depression got to me. Well, for thoses that dont know, yea I have depression and im on meds for it, I have not had any for a month now, ran outI need those meds to control my anger.....which might explain this post here.......>___>. Hmm.., lets recap here.

I threaten to hurt Tag over a game?. or because he talked about my crew?...........wow, im crazy, well lets fix problems one by one here. Ok, lets start with me and tag. Tag, I dislike you for the fact that you got all cocky and if not cocky, sounded big and all, I did not like that cause when My crew lost I gave you a hand shake and said nice battle., yea I lost but that match was close, one stock each, then I lost. no johns thier. Marth Vs. Oeach is a hard match. But I lost, no johns there once again. all I wanted from you was to show us the same respect I did to you when I lost. thats all. Not be like we got ***** and all. If it was a joke then becareful how you joke around, that will get you into problems in the future, people dont take jokes lighty.before all this, I never really had a problem with you, you seemed ok to me. lil cocky or joke to much here and thier but ok to me. Skilled indeed you are but dont let that get to you, remember, You dont be me easy, win or lose, I go out with out a fight. cant win them all.and cant lose them all.

Now, lets settle this like men eh? You and me in a set, I lose, I'll admit your better than me and im a joke and not good of a player, I win, all I'll do is give you a hand shake and say good match and be on my way, any way you want to see me from that point on is fine with me, you agree to this?

And you dionis, I remember going wild on you on aim. head was spinning after that chat with you. I lost my heard it seems.but not me rephrase that for a min. the reason im mad at you was because everytime im being serious about stuff like this, you come along and joke, with lil comments like your first IM to me. you sure as hell know when im serious, dont joke when im not, its like you show off or something. I still dont see you as a friend for always doing that and showing off, and I think something was said about talking behind my back. If you was apart of that then your messed up dude, and if not, back me up when times like this happen, dont be all joking around and all cause you do that alot. I belive thats why I snap.

THX, yea you was right, only way to prove myself is to win, or go out like a warrior trying. and yea, this fight is dumb and it should end. heh, you seem more mature than I thought, your cool in my book, thanks for the I did good comment, hard match but I try, win or lose.

Well, I think I better get my depression meds ready, with out them im a straight up lil girl.

Sorry for the rest that had to see this side of me, im not like this, you be suprised what depression can do to you. If you ever had it, you can understand.....I think......oh well

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
u go out without a fight lol? u think highly of urself lol.
what the, did I rephrase this wrong?........I guess so.opps............>___< ok then......

I dont lose without putting up a fight and giving it everything I got, is this better?

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Haha killafox you are so funny where do you come up with these jokes? Omg hahahaha you are really funny lol. I mean a snorlax vs a dark elf that is GRAND. AND bloody rich keep up the funnies killafox.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I wanna play everyone on Friday in a 1v1. Nothing that serious, I just wanna play you all. I'm talking bout Team Plezey. Each of you in a 1v1. I don't care if I get owned or anything, I just feel like I'm being taken way to lightly. lol
If its alright i would like to do the same thing. Its up to you guys i really don't care what the answer is i just think it would be fun.
im definetly up for that best of 5's O_O friday son SEE ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom