• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Why would you even let Turnip next to your Anus?
I support you sebass, your girl isn't fat like I thought. you guys are cute. I saw you today.

Joey, if none of us understand your obsession with brittany, why don't you EXPLAIN it, and if you can't your just being stupid about her anyways. If you can we'll probably stop making you mad. We're ALL really tired of this **** man. It's getting old. We hate seeing you pissed but when it comes to her your always mad. Get over her.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ummmm ok be a ***** that didnt even have anything to do with me so why dont you stop being a ***** and kissing up to sebastian all i hear from you is im a ***** im a ***** im a ***** you got a problem with me huh ****** i didnt start anything with you so why you getting butt hurt ill **** your **** up and you have no right to talk to me like that your just pot head all you do is smoke all day! so stfu

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I support you sebass, your girl isn't fat like I thought. you guys are cute. I saw you today.
Fat girls need love to...
I'm just not the one to give it to em'

and I thought you didn't like how she looked... -___-
Change of Heart?

I think she's perty :3

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice

Joey, if none of us understand your obsession with brittany, why don't you EXPLAIN it, and if you can't your just being stupid about her anyways. If you can we'll probably stop making you mad. We're ALL really tired of this **** man. It's getting old. We hate seeing you pissed but when it comes to her your always mad. Get over her.
Wait wut. first joe u smoke pot? dude really.....but joey kids around but regardless of which.

this is silly this is nothing to fight about but joe really pot. I am disappoint

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
what???wutt?? young joe is throwing his life in the gutter by smoking the demon weed?? *gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NNNOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!! ****it joe WHY???? why didnt you tell me...... we could have been hangin out months ago xD xD hahaha but no on a serious note joey where the misfires at?? o yea YOUR FACE! hahahha count it!!!!!!

but yea joey im not sure if i can play today and if i do it looks like it might be real late like yesterday.

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
DAHH So much arguing but, it seems joey has been getting screwed over And over again.
Brother- Duhh she's you girlfriend why wouldnt you think she pretty... i think she Ok looking :|And All the Girls that i know that likke me are fat Its Gross... And if i were to roll that way id get Crushed...
Joe-... really pot... i used to look up to when you played falcon, and or actually Played smash at all... Why waist your life on such stupied thing joe, theres better things to do than Smoke... Hang with your girlfriend do something that doesnt have to do with Pot or smoking... Its not right... Bahh
Anybody and everybody... i dont really understand whys theres so much conflict in The Sv Crew! Arent we sposed to be Friends and Mess around with each other(jokes not taken seriously) I mean like jeez all this arguing Isnt right From such good friends, thats how i always saw the Sv crew, Friends forever with minor problems around the way, but it seems the crew is looking its Luster, I remember ever since my brother first talked about smash league I wanted to go All the Time! But now It seems like nobody good even comes anymore, Jeff is in tuscon and andy is in pheonix, carlton is in texas, Brenden is somewhere that i dont know, and i dont know where tim is either, Come on Sv we can do better than argue... Like really...

Yeah i know Half of you will probably ignore this post... Dont know why...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah alex knows all the **** i deal with too and your not helping joe i am so pissed im surprised i havent beaten the **** out of someone yet theres so many people who i wanna fight with why me though im so sad :(

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
*Giggles at SV*

Man, holy shiznit what i have I missed.. Wow. Sup SV, looks like a few of you are falling apart... lemme put my 2 cents in all of of this...at each individual person..

Joey - Hey man, keep up the smash spirit it must be hard with everyone losing interest, but dont worry, you'll pull through, Jeff, and I know what people would keep playing and who wouldn't we've anticipated this already, so keep your head high

Seabass - Oh ****, congratulations on the lady, just don't let me meet her cuz you know how I am.... you'll hate me more...(on a side note, my aspect of love remains the same..**** LOVE! It'd be cool to see you at least attempt to play smash a lil more... I'd like to keep bragging about your Link, but if it's not gonna happen, i guess it was good while it lasted.. =p

Joe - Sup Kid, haven't heard from you in good time, and LOL at everyone thinking Joe, smokes pot, or whatever the hell you guys think... I LOL'd since you all think he is....he's not stupid to do that ****.. keep in touch if you all can.. Also, tell your mom I said thx for the advice on military Joe, it really helped..

Turnup - lol Joey's good son, you better watch for him, lol man I miss playing w/all the crew

Sam R I, and the rest of the SV crew i've yet to meet.. Keep the **** real, and quit trippin over nothing...

Side note: Taking any challengers in (Halo 1,2,3, Dead or Alive (any) Pokemon (any) Need for Speed Series (any) NBA 2K (any) Street Fighter (360) the list goes on and on, lemme see how much you've kids have learned from me.. <3

Aight Peace!

Axe - yeah you're gay.. lol <3 jeff

AXE 09

Smash Master
Fat girls need love to...
yeah, i noticed. gosh darn it, why do they all have to be after me, ahh!!! my life sux! *kills myself*

And All the Girls that i know that likke me are fat Its Gross...
don't worry man, i know EXACTLY how you feel... believe me. my entire life has been haunted by fat chicks

on another note....

I FINALLY BEAT VERTEX BETA OMFG!!!! when i beat it today, i literally almost jumped up and screamed lol

on a more SERIOUS note

Alex is 100% right, why are you guys fighting all the time? you guys need to learn to get along. things were never like this with the old smash crew. if you guys don't figure something out soon, you can kiss your smash careers good bye. i'm disappointed in a lot of you

.........melee?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i dont think that anyone except for a few people even care about playing smash anymore and i dont care im not to blame for this im not taking anymore **** from people im ****ing sick of it and i would like to play melee

EDIT: and he does he tells us all the time and he gave mikey a cigarette and tim ill play you in blazblue or pokemon

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
Holy crap.
What the hell is happening to everyone? All we all seem to be doing is fighting with each other, and taking a whole lot of crap from litte *****es we shouldn't be.

Oh yeah I beat Uber Rave, and almost Dokudenpa :3 Step is hard :/
Oh yeah, I won't be able to play smash this weekend becaise I have to spend it up in Hereford fixing up our Garage withmy dad. So yeah. Sorry Joey :[ I wishI could come over. lol I'm getting better at drawing :D Since I gave Sebastian those drawings to criticize for me, I gotted better :3 I feel happy.

Oh yes, as we all know, I am not good-looking, and not that great, which makes it hard to get a girl. :[ but, I was wondering with all of your guys's expert advice, could you help me out a bit? I have no clue where to even start.

Peace :p

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap.
What the hell is happening to everyone? All we all seem to be doing is fighting with each other, and taking a whole lot of crap from litte *****es we shouldn't be.

Oh yeah I beat Uber Rave, and almost Dokudenpa :3 Step is hard :/
Oh yeah, I won't be able to play smash this weekend becaise I have to spend it up in Hereford fixing up our Garage withmy dad. So yeah. Sorry Joey :[ I wishI could come over. lol I'm getting better at drawing :D Since I gave Sebastian those drawings to criticize for me, I gotted better :3 I feel happy.

Oh yes, as we all know, I am not good-looking, and not that great, which makes it hard to get a girl. :[ but, I was wondering with all of your guys's expert advice, could you help me out a bit? I have no clue where to even start.

Peace :p
I love how everyone came to the boards in a big rush!

Jeff, Timmy, Carlton, Joey, Alex... EVEN KYLE!

Smash senses tingling! lol

here.... uhhh

Jeff... Uhh, hi :3
Sorry if you're dissapointed in me, but eh...
What happens what happens...

Tim... I dun't hate ya, and I don't think I've ever heard you talk to someone else about my Link... I'd love to play more, but my parents don't let me out as often as I could... I really need to get my permit or something!
I've always wanted that drive to be an amazing Link...
But I guess I lost it when Jeff and Tim and Carlton, and EVEN JOE left... well, Joe doesn't play as much...
Now all I really have is Joey, who beats me constantly... so it's not much of a moral boost... and Turnip, I like playing with him though, he is a challenge to me! :D

Alex... Your post is made of win, you deserve an internet!
And I don't care what you think she looks like... :p

Who else posted... O_O

Oh yeah, Kyle... Chill with me bro, I'll help ya out! BELIEVE IT! :D
But seriously, talk to me :)

and uhh, Joey... sup? lol

Oh, yeah, and about Joe... C'mon, leave him alone...
If he does drugs or whatever...
I mean, leave him to his business... It's not like he's being...
"OMG, Seabass, you gotta try some of this grass!"
He's not trying to force it on us or nothin...
and if he doesn't hang with us as much... that's cool... I don't mind, he found different friends and stuff... let him do what he's gonna do... Why bag on him?
We play with Turnip? don't we?
Doesn't he smoke and drink and such?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dang kyle its good that your trying to get good at alot of things thats amazing actually and its alright

EDIT: well sebastian that post doesnt make sense shouldnt you be telling joe not to say that to me after all he did start this not trying to start anything but ts true and i told you everyone talks about your link

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
dang kyle its good that your trying to get good at alot of things thats amazing actually and its alright

EDIT: well sebastian that post doesnt make sense shouldnt you be telling joe not to say that to me after all he did start this not trying to start anything but ts true
My post makes sense, you just want me stand up for you

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
hmm... where to start?
Timmmay!!!: when i get my Xbox fixed ill play you in 2K9 or 2K10 lol
Joey: idk this is all kinda stupid drop it..
Joe: same thing,, gotta stop the smoking though..
Alex: Whats up kidd? lol
Seabass: Use a condom hahaha.. Grats on finding a girl in SV that is NOT a ho :)
Jeff: uh dude if i come out after christamas joe and i are definatly coming to see you!! :p

P.S. I can do 4 wall jump knees lol
P.S.S i learned how to hotwire a car quicker today hahahaha

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
oh well its happened to like everybody at one point.... i dont know anything about what problems you been having so im just gonna stop....
how about we all just talk about that one time at band camp? lol

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Dude, I remember that day... xD

THAT GIRL HAD HUUUGE ****!

EDIT...
Wow, Joey doesn't know what "Band Camp" is... >.<

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
Seems ive actually gotten some responces :3 ahhah :3 yay i am somewhat listend to :D

Jeff- ohhh man but mines worse, THEY FOLLOW ME AROUND THE SCHOOL AND PULL ON MY EARS!! so i run from the rolly pollys, they cant run they wabbletrott XD

Tri-edge- Is this kyle returning to the boards Oh Man! XF

Brother-What did you mean by what you posted?? Baa...

Brenden- Hi X3 hows it going

Tim- hmmm i would Like to meat(<-Meat heheh Meat[meet]) you seem like a pretty cool person, but it is pretty true What i said About the Sv crew its only Joe, who barely plays, my Brother, he plays sometimes, joey, hes just joey :3, Ummm Kyle, i didnt have a copy on melee, and me i think that everybody?? right well thats left in Sv, oh yeah and turnip, hes good! :B

Hmmm seems like today is wendsday, hah i forgotish Baa

hmmmm i will play ScribbleNauts! X3 as for i have nothing to do...

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
BRENDEN? ************************ i hate you now go fall in a ****in hole you little ****ing *****!!!!
its BRANDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ****in hate freshman!!!!!!!!!!!

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
Oh its definatly fun lol
talking to a girl... sorry since everybody seems to be opposed to them in here lol

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
haha it doesnt matter if shes fat well as long as shes not HUGE!!!! lol
oh good for you!!! lol girlfriends are not a good thing to have freshman year lol

Top Bottom