• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Cape, come to Tucson tomorrow for the Smashfest BBQ, I think some of you guys (Jeff+Joey) were interested or planned on trying to come last I heard. Come with them.

AIR

Smash Rookie
bash *****

--Tai
What's that mean? :confused:

Anyways, I'll be moving into an apartment "above the river" :dizzy: Apparently, my cousin doesn't like anything "below the river"... I don't quite understand it, but it'll be pretty sweet though! Some guy offered me a job as one of those Rosetta Stone people... So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get fired within a week of getting hired for not getting any commissions :chuckle:

So... To sum it all up... No, I don't know where I'm going to live... Pretty sure it's the northern side of Tucson (since people apparently steal things on the southern part of Tucson [As stated from my cousin]), but I don't know the exact location :ohwell: . . . NOT Joey :laugh:

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
dudes ohio sucks huge nuts nobody to melee with no cell phone service lol... some pretty ****in hott chicks though. ;)
wont be on for awhile miss you guys(except joey:p)laters

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
Ok, so what are the best training exercises I can do right now? I'm leaving tomorrow for Genesis, and I still suck D: Any tips for brushing up my skills in the next two days?????

I'll play Poke'mon with someone... except they'll have to go back in time, because I only have Silver :/

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
well....the challenger was me i was supposed to be visiting and show all ya my moves but looks like thats is not happening. my parents said it to much of a hassle sorry guys:urg:

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
Tri, you could come visit me.

Grab Jeff and come over.
I don't know where you live, and I don't have Jeff's number :urg:

i'll play you in siliver =D
=D That means I'll need to train my poke'mon even more harder then before to prepare for this epic battle >=D

Wouldn't that be cool if in every poke'mon game that your main followed you around like in Yelloww version? I wish I could have like a Feraligator following me around o.O

Oh yeah, Jeff umm whats your number?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
kyle your not gonna beat tim in pokemon so you might as well not train but tim I want to play you in pokemon my caterpies are ready! JK for you people who think I did something with a caterpie with hacks.

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
I will too beat him!! If I'm amazing in something, it's pokemon.
xD I'd love to see some amazing caterpie whooping some Steelix's *** or something. That'd make my life.

Oh yeah, Sebastian's Link is better then Germ's. Me and Jeff decided upon that today :D

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
update: axe is doing very well..

I won't tell you who' he's beaten or who he's lost to.. that'll just cause the sv drama.. for our famous **** talking that I'LL BE doing alot of anyway.. for some things..

But yeah.. i'll keep you updated.. if i can!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I will too beat him!! If I'm amazing in something, it's pokemon.
xD I'd love to see some amazing caterpie whooping some Steelix's *** or something. That'd make my life.

Oh yeah, Sebastian's Link is better then Germ's. Me and Jeff decided upon that today :D
Are you fer serios or pulling my leg?

Jeff and Kyle, up in a tourney, DO YOUR BEST!!!

JEFF! GO FER 1ST!

KYLE!!! DON'T GET LAST!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
mine hasn't been white, but mine has been acting up. sometimes it doesn't load parts of the site all the way like the background or some pictures.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
**** that Jeff.. he just...gets better and better.. Well he **** near swept his pool.. lol.. and he'll be among the top seeds... for his brackets in singles.. up there w/ Shiz, M2k, Jman, Zhu, SS, in the brackets when they're made.. He's doing very well..

I'm really jealous.. oh yeah.. and he's beaten some FAMOUS names too!.. lol but i'll wait just a bit longer.. I don wanna put TOO much pressure on Jeff..

Axe *****.. PERIOD!

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Axe beat Lucky :) lol no big, Axe is the ****, he's definently gonna be well known after this, **** 'em up Jeff!!!

I'm so addicted to poke'mon! I caught most of the legendaries and have almost a full team of lvl 100 ev trained pokemon, Timmy, Joey and I are gonna **** you when you come home :) butttt, I'm not allowed to drive til school starts, and I'm not allowed to get rides with friends til next saturday :/

Just tell us how our little ***-kicker is doing :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Axe beat alot more people than just lucky! and yes i'll keep you updated... I'm workin on the finishing touches for axe's pikachu combo vid.. now all i need are the genesis.. vids! =D

Go axe

also.. here are the pool setups... I knew these long ago.. but i waited for someone to post it so i can copy paste.. since i'm a lazy black person! n n

Also, there were mostly 7-player brackets, but there were a handful of 6-player brackets.

12-0 Alukard
12-0 Cactuar
12-0 Colbol
12-0 darc
12-0 Falcomist
12-0 Hax
12-0 Jman
12-0 Lambchops
12-0 Linguini
12-0 Lucky
12-0 Lunin
12-0 M2K
12-0 Pink Shinobi
12-0 Rock Crock
12-0 SilentSpectre
12-0 Xelic

12-1 Axe
12-1 darkrain
12-1 FalseFalco
12-1 Kira
12-1 Kouryuu
12-1 Mango (lost a match to Light)
12-1 PKMVodka
12-1 DaShizWiz (lost a match to JFox)
12-1 Shroomed
12-1 Taj
12-1 Tang
12-1 vwins

12-2 azn lep
12-2 Caveman
12-2 dark mike
12-2 Hungrybox

12-3 G$
12-3 Harriettheguy
12-3 P

11-2 Hyuga
11-2 Light
11-2 Lovage

11-3 DoH
11-3 germ
11-3 Ihavespaceballs
11-3 Kage
11-3 Zelgadis
11-3 Zhu

11-4 Jfox
11-4 Sensei

10-1 Armada

10-2 Bob$
10-2 Chad
10-2 Connor the kid
10-2 Cyrain
10-2 DJ Nintendo
10-2 everlasting yay
10-2 nes noob
10-2 phil
10-2 replicate
10-2 SuperBoom
10-2 Tope
10-2 UberIce

10-3 Hitsugaya
10-3 Kosmos
10-3 Psycho ******
10-3 Romeo
10-3 Scar
10-3 SOS

10-4 fly amanita
10-4 The King

9-2 DEHF

9-4 aaaro smash guy
9-4 choknater
9-4 Eggz
9-4 Mogwai
9-4 Sethlon
9-4 WarriorKnight (BOWSER)

9-5 blunted_object10

8-3 FZero

8-4 Bladewise
8-4 Excel_Zero
8-4 Phanna
8-4 Raistlin

8-5 Aniolas
8-5 Dmac
8-5 pockyD

8-6 homemadewaffles

7-5 NoobKing

7-6 Julian
7-6 PB&J

7-7 lain

7-8 Chip

6-4 Pakman

5-9 simna (NESS)

4-8 milktea (GIRLS)

4-9 VANS

0-12 Silent Wolf (Controller broke so he forfeited pools)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
HEY! **** you for saying i'm "okay" or "average" or whatever you said! YOU'LL NEVER BE ON MY LEVEL AND I'M WAYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN AVERAGE

****ER!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
**** it jeff shouldn't have lost to who he lost to thats so dumb I think he was just nervous or something and ive never heard of armada before but I guess hes good since he beat M2K this is like the first big tourney that M2k didn't get 2nd or above

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm very... very proud of my boi Axe!... He lost to a Jiggs Yes... Hungrybox's Jiggs.. A VERY good Jiggs player, which sadly Jeff, nor myself have much experience with.. so i'm not too shocked.. However Jeff beat WAY too many people with Pikachu.. and for him going all Pikachu and placing 33rd..

THAT ALONE IS FIRST IN MY BOOK.. He got the highest placing w/the low tier character.. Axe is a force to be reckoned with.. For those noobs who don't know now.. I TOLD YOU THAT AXE WAS THE BEST PIKACHU!.. but no of course noone listens.. either way.. it's done now and hopefully proven to all.. Mango did indeed win.. epic finals!!

Also i'm not sure who axe did/didn't play.. he'll tell us when he post but as I know.. he beat

Lunin
Lucky
Jman
SilentWolf

and there are probably more... and most of these wins are with Pikachu... No other Pikachu has conquered such feats as these.. So Axe is indeed the best Pika.. SV.. has always known that! HOPEFULLY the world will now..

Jeff (Axe) I'm so proud of you man! Good freakin ****!.. I'll see you.. and the rest of SV in 7 days!

Peace

Top Bottom