• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
How could you hate Melee...I don't even understand.
LOL! i freakin love you Kosuke. can't wait to see you again.

Andy, what's up man? we weren't trying to leave you out or anything. if anything, i wanted you to play more lol. you already have a crapload of skill, i'm hoping that we can all train you to get even better than you already are. oh and yes, WaveMantis is Shaud lol. he's freakin awesome.

Joe, you're amazing. FALCON TWIST!!!!!! lol we need to go to church more often

Bebobli, who are you? lol. we all play melee...

Carlton, i'm texting you right now lol. keep up your blackness. one day, i hope to be as black as you:)

Brian!!!! man, that night we had was pretty awesome! reminds me of all the good times we used to have... we had one heck of a smash night lol. we did not one, but TWO 99 stock matches. awesome :p come back soon.

Tim, where the heck are you dude????? i've been trying to reach you all week but i can't find you. in fact, NONE of us can find you. are you still alive? call me asap.

can't wait to go up to phoenix on saturday:chuckle:

AIR

Smash Rookie
. . . How do people misinterpret me not playing melee, to me hating melee? It's not that I hate it, it's just my love for it almost disappeared... and... Where has Tim been? He's like a ghost now...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
What? You mean at Jeff's house?
hey Andy Im sorry for making you feel left out and I hope you'll still be my partner at the tournament please don't stop going to church dammit jeff you never talk about me in your post except when i say im better than you. TIM!!!!!! where the hell are you.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh Andy kosuke is some kid who always looks pissed off ha and don't say some smart *** remark kosuke cause its true
This is true. Very true. As the person that knows Kosuke the best in the community, I concur wholeheartedly with this statement.

(10:17:10 PM) KosukeKGA: Hacked Brawl
(10:17:11 PM) KosukeKGA: lol
(10:17:15 PM) gamerguitarist7: yes kos
(10:17:20 PM) gamerguitarist7: you got it, you pissed off asian kid

"You hate me, dude. You always give me that dirty look whenever you play me."
--Taj

DoofoSmash: because when we team and i suicide or something he gives me that death glare
xroflmaowtfx: he gives everyone that death glare
DoofoSmash: everyone that he loses too or loses on teams with

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
muhawhaw because im mewtwo andy!...errr i mean phsychic! *cough* (or maybe i just heard your name and i put two and two together lol) and crap...were doing teams? : [ im such a noob.
and tai and master deltron/blackknight are having a mm!?..where have i been guys!?
thats really good to hear carl im glad that you OG smashers are starting to branch out to the community and are helping SV grow.and jeff that night was amazing!!! we played over 200 matches! oh and im totally bringing my magic tricks and earth runes so be ready!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Lets see how you stack up to del the funky homosapien lol

Yea i guess shiz i forgot all about that i don't see why not o crap i gotta take a dump see you guys on sat
Del, the funky, Samus-weilding Homo sapien that was knighted by the king of Sierra Vista with the aura of blackness.

He has the title of Masta Deltron, the Black Knight.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Thought I would drop in and say two things:

1. SWF IP banned Trent and my accounts, so I can only access them when I'm away from our house. This means I will probably never be up-to-date on anything unless someone gives me a ring (480) 255-9538. So, if you guys are doing anything and someone knows a way I can get there, give me a call! I want to stay active in the Melee community.

2. I can't go to the thing tomorrow (if it is still on?). I have work all day at Subway. Sorry AXE and others.

AIR

Smash Rookie
Carlton... Joey and I need to stock match you... (or rank match, w/e it is)... Also, Brian!!! I want to vs you!!! It'll be fun beating you ^^ at least I think...

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol gotta love church.

hey Andy, i'm really sorry that we didn't get to bring you along... trust me, you didn't want to come. we were all packed in the car and it was kinda hard to get around -_- i don't see how we could've fit another person in my car lol. but we're probably gonna go again next month, you should join us since there's gonna be room this time. oh, and MAKE SURE that you're coming, if you say you're not coming until the last minute or anything like that, we won't be able to take you, so let me know ahead of time. don't say anything about cancelling plans unless you're serious.

i thought our trip was fun lol. i had a blast! Tim was loud, Carlton was black, Joey was being a jerk, and Tai was Asian. yep yep... good stuff lol. what'd everyone think of the trip?

Gamer!!!! you should've been there.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey.........
HI! dammit i cant go to the next tourney sorry tai i cant **** you for a while. i think that trip was amazing like IHOP and when light and i beat calton and timmy in teams. i wanna go to church and beat everyone like i normally do but of course im the best in s.v. so thats not suprising

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/user/ATVSmash

There's two matches there where Joey wins.

In my defense, I won almost all of the matches. Not always by a large margin, but the victories were pretty consistent D:
ha so wheres the rest of the matches only putting the ones you won and throw one that i one to make it look good HA you thought i wouldnt know HA PATHETIC!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The amount of times you beat me probably could have been counted on two hands... minus a finger or two.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i got in a fight with this white kid and kicked his *** but im not in trouble except the suspension thanks for caring tai buddy!
What did you get into a fight with him for LOL

He probably like, bumped into you, and you were probably like, "WHAT THE ****? *punch* WHAT IT IS HO?!"

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol oh my god joey, who was it? and yea we should smash this weekend!

If I ever get the chance to go up there, I wanna play you tai, after watching those videos it looks like fun with your high tiers and such!

Top Bottom