• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
man those mindgames were hella mindgames.

lolwut.

ahem... I'm playing the stick game. Can you?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well Mr. J is headed for Iraq on Oct.4 2008 and will return on Nov.4 2009, keep melee alive it is a great game. Jeff keep everybody playing, for i will return to play agian. It's been fun.....Mr.J out.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Peace J, I'll see you when you come back man, I hope I get to play you, my samus is garbage but I just started, and I can keep up with Carlton. so when you come back we play! Oh and Tim, since Jeffs always busy, Imma come get you and your gonna help me! One day before the end of the school year Imma be the best samus in SV. Just watch!

FALCON PAWNCH!

Oh and Tai, Joey is stubborn as hell, he thinks he's almost as good as jeff and tim... even though they can just kinda mess around and beat him....

As another side note, when Joey said he made tai cry, he was just compensating for the time that Tim ***** him so hard over and over with mewtwo that joey cried.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well Mr. J is headed for Iraq on Oct.4 2008 and will return on Nov.4 2009, keep melee alive it is a great game. Jeff keep everybody playing, for i will return to play agian. It's been fun.....Mr.J out.
Even though going to war is a super serious topic...

<_<

>_>

Make sure you JC your shots and ****ing tech those grenades man! Also, crouch cancel if it comes to it. If you find a buddy, grab them and wobble. If they say you are being cheap just tell them, "No johns." Lastly, jumping into a terrorist hideout yelling, "FALCON PUNCH!" is a good idea no matter how many people say it is stupid/not-manly.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Peace J, I'll see you when you come back man, I hope I get to play you, my samus is garbage but I just started, and I can keep up with Carlton. so when you come back we play! Oh and Tim, since Jeffs always busy, Imma come get you and your gonna help me! One day before the end of the school year Imma be the best samus in SV. Just watch!

FALCON PAWNCH!

Oh and Tai, Joey is stubborn as hell, he thinks he's almost as good as jeff and tim... even though they can just kinda mess around and beat him....

As another side note, when Joey said he made tai cry, he was just compensating for the time that Tim ***** him so hard over and over with mewtwo that joey cried.
lol if you mean getting 3 stocked by my samus keeping up then you have a long way to go and you beat my other chars, yeah(not yeah joey GOD **** you need a better name joey cause thats gonna drive me nuts) i admit you are getting better but you still have a long way to go before you can beat me now that i am training for the next tourney.

Even though going to war is a super serious topic...

<_<

>_>

Make sure you JC your shots and ****ing tech those grenades man! Also, crouch cancel if it comes to it. If you find a buddy, grab them and wobble. If they say you are being cheap just tell them, "No johns." Lastly, jumping into a terrorist hideout yelling, "FALCON PUNCH!" is a good idea no matter how many people say it is stupid/not-manly.
LOL corey also just keep popping them turnups and your greatest attack DOWN SMASH GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE SMASH BE WITH YOU also you will be in my prayers cause you need to come back so peach can finish picking my turnups JK :chuckle:

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey now, war is more serious than that. Come on!

Do you want your leg blown off for being at the wrong place at the wrong time?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Hey now, war is more serious than that. Come on!

Do you want your leg blown off for being at the wrong place at the wrong time?
clam down my is dad over there i know the seriousness:ohwell:
we are just trying to lighten up the mood cause we are feeling bad that he has to go over there for a year but we knew it was coming sooner or later

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman

FALCON PAWNCH!

wow i said i was kidding you ****ing douchebag and i dont think im as good as jeff or tim you people cant take a joke.

AXE 09

Smash Master
AH!!! MR J, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *sniffle* i'm gonna miss you man.... crap dude. make them crouch cancel into your downsmash, that's like a guaranteed 65% damage. lol but seriously j... we're all gonna miss you. get back here in 1 piece so we can smash once again. it was great seeing you again.

Melee is better than brawl *cough*cough* lol. am i playing the stick game?

i still don't understand the black magic game ='(

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
okay, lol... Carlton, actually mostly you only beat me 1 or 2 stocks.

Joey, I was joking too, chill... it was totally a joke.
(carlton)
dude don't start this, you did that exact smae thing in brawl i give you leway and you think your catching up so now i will play serious all the time now i will use samus marth and shiek at 100% now, nuff said i will drop.

but GG7 what char do you use i use May and Venom

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
sol in ggx2. i JUST got accent core today, without having ever played Reload or Slash and right now I still use Sol, but I'm going to experiment around iwth other characters and see if i like anyone else. I'm interested in Order-Sol and ABA.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
reload is most likely the best one but yeah everyone is good in there own way just how you use them. it requires WAY more skill then brawl or smash in my eyes

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
You said ****** me was the only way for me to get bette.r then you take it easy on me, fine whatever. go for it.

and don't give me that in brawl garbage, I was almost as good as you. Don't even start trying to tell me that. and fine dropped.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
You should not start an arguement...Do you know how stupid it sounds?

OH YAYUHZZZ I'M TEH BEST AT THIS GAME ALL RIGHT

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE some moar plz

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Vectorman speaking

(Read the Title of this thread............ No ****ing Brawl... whether your arguing about it, who's better or whatever.. keep Brawl and that garbage *** game out of this thread... Guilty gear is pretty cool =)

Greatly appreciated...

BTW: Carl, Joe. both of you are good players who are getting better at melee.. Let's just keep at it.. so maybe for all the spirits that are into brawl we can corrupt into melee.. We got SV down. we still have to corrupt Tucson, Phoenix, Tempe, etc.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Then again, who's REALLY good in Brawl?
Metaknight.

But that's beside the point. Even though Brawl is inferior to Melee from a competitive standpoint, I can tell you who sucked at it, and who was good. Brawl had SOME merit. Not a whole lot of it, but at least it wasn't Brawl. Oh. Wait.

If you suck at Brawl, you suck at life. But if you suck at Melee... well, it's because Brad plays Peach.

Top Bottom