• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
things i love are pokemon,taj's m2 (not a pokemon but a clone!),axe's young link,and vectormans yoshi who looks like a wild totodile so should be considered a pokemon and of course puff cuz she tears **** up :]

AXE 09

Smash Master
TAG <3

Seriously though... SV Needs to have a random road trip somewhere.

We should go to some crazy huge tourney, watch a movie, then go to six flags!!!

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
oh right... uh.. i have the pikachu movie, mewtwo returns. saddest movie ever. Totally cried when i saw that, like a month ago. Ill even invite Donmagicwand, so itll be an SV reunion... in washington..

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Technically, Me, Axe, Vectorman, and I guess Joey is too XD

AZ IS REPRESENTED BY LOW TIER, AZ. SV CREW IS GONNA WRECK ALL KINDS OF HELL.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol the only problem though is the date really. i dont know if theres a holiday or something during that time. cause its on a monday, which is really weird. and either i dont have a ride or i have to ride the train with warriorknight all the way there. which would be horrible. and that amazes me that elvis is going to go to something smash related. lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
The circumstances are

1. Have money
2. My schedule allows my weekends off now.
3. That monday is President's day, which I told my job I was not coming in for any reason hours ago.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
In a random announcement:

I might play brawl for ducketts. Not in SV tho. We have a standard NO ***IN BRAWL HUR (-V3ctorman) law. I might find nubs to play in Tucson. Melee is my primary game tho. :D So F U BRAWL PEEPS.

BTW, my copy of brawl is soooo being taken back tomorrow >:(

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yea. I'm ballsy. This is pretty dumb too.

It not even a good burger. It's McDonalds across the street. Maybe off the dollar menu.

But its a free burger.

Nicknyte, Captain of the AZ Crew (Kings of low tiers) invite you to challenge me, for a chance to get a free burger. Hey, if you can't or won't eat meat, Ill get you a salad or a spicy chicken sandwich, but its free food. Come one, come all, I want to see if you can beat the WORST character in the game, I'm sure its worth it. You don't only have to do it once either.

If you are broke, and need a burger anytime during the tournament. Play my Pichu. I'm Serious. I am generous. That's how hype we are. Anyone up for this? Try me. :D

:pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu:
This is exciting :D

Top Bottom