• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

No. 9

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to contact my friend, but he's not answering. If we are going this weekend, I'll post it later on today or something.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'll tell my friends, if we can go, where are you guys gonna play?
Speaking of Sean, are we playin tonight at his crib?
2nd off, Are we goin to Tucson, nevermind. there will be nothing to do in Tucson since nobody is running anything. Mr. J. and Turnup though. We need to play at least one of these three days. I REALLY do have to start getting **** ready for this league. I have 2 months still but time is gonna PASS very fast. So tell Turnup we need to play, like today or tomorrow or something. PLEEEEZ.

Cash for all.

No. 9

Smash Rookie
Hey V3ctorman, Mr.J, We can go to SV tomarrow, you guys playing? Call me or something. my number is 520-287-6197, just ask for Hector. Later.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
k I will give you a call after 6. Ummmm, we can prolly play tomorrow. I do know that we are also playing tonight so maybe if you could make it. I would have to find out if we all could play each other tomorrow as well.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
(appluading mr. j) you are finally able to beat me after hours of practicing but don't get to comfortable because i always come back. i wasn't quite myself friday night but who cares but don't get cocky because last time that backfired so enjoy that glory for now but next ranked match is not going to be the same results.

i didn't bring my "A" game, but that rank for you is only temp k, but congrats on proving to yourself that you are better than me but until i play u at 100% no BS no nothing then i will accept u being better.

oh vect next set up matches during the day because i don't give a d@mn at night k :)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
(appluading mr. j) you are finally able to beat me after hours of practicing but don't get to comfortable because i always come back. i wasn't quite myself friday night but who cares but don't get cocky because last time that backfired so enjoy that glory for now but next ranked match is not going to be the same results.

i didn't bring my "A" game, but that rank for you is only temp k, but congrats on proving to yourself that you are better than me but until i play u at 100% no BS no nothing then i will accept u being better.

oh vect next set up matches during the day because i don't give a d@mn at night k :)
(Mr.J bows as he is applauded)I dont know it seemed you were trying pretty hard to me, but if you say so......you must brought your "D" and forgot the A game at home huh?:chuckle: I wont lose to you anymore I am the champion!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K all Sv players, the first brackets have been made here are the results of all bracket matches. The spots are now as follows. Remember this is till the end of this month when there will be another at the end of next month.

1. Turnup Tosser
2. V3ctorMan
3. Mr Jaskolski
4.W4veMantis/Blacknight/Pinilla/Priest Revan (These four have yet to play for their spot yet so they are all tied. Next time we play it will be Priest vs Pinilla and Blacknight vs W4veMantis. The winner of these two will then play each other and then will play the winner of Mr Jaskolski and V3ctorMan after this Any players can challenge an opponent for their bracket spot in a game set of 5. Winner will take spot.

5. First Ade/Pimpin
? Brandon/Charcoal have yet determined if they will be in league play.

Those were rank concerns
I will post the rest later.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Pleeez man I don care about any of the excuses that people have man. it's nothing but having John's. I didn't bring my A game or I didn't play 100%. it get's so ****ing repetetive it's annoying. How anyone played is how they played. There is no I wasn't at 100% and my A game crap. It's annoying. I know it's hard to accept the fact that someone has lost but when I lose, I don give people "Oh, I wasn't playing my A game or whatever it is. Only time I do is when it's obvious that I am not playing like me. (KILLING MYSELF) Kneeing with Capt Falcon or just being stupid.
this ia a league. SERIOUS COMP with prizes. i want it to be like that. I want people to be able to get better from it. not to just make it BS excuses every time they do lose.

Mr. J. you used to do it a ****load every time that I beat you but now it seems you have come to understand that there are others out there that are good. I like how you don seem to do it anymore and if you do you need to stop.

Blacknight though, you are starting to do it a lot more now. it doesn't matter if you were owned, or barely lost, or whatever the case is. A LOSS IS A LOSS. A WIN IS A WIN. I don want to hear this A game and 100% crap though anymore especially if we are doing something serious like this. The purpose of this league is to get everybody better. I want to get a lot better. EVERYBODY does. that's why I am doing it, but if I jus keep hearing John's (excuses) then I am gonna get sick of it, and it won't make the league fun. I am doing it for SV since this city seems so dead and there ain't **** to do here.

MAIN POINT I DON CARE WHAT IT IS, HOW YOU LOST, IF YOUR OPPONENT WAS CHEAP OR WHATEVER. JUS TAKE IT AND MAKE YOURSELF BETTER FROM IT.

Every, and I mean EVERY move is able to be broken out of in smash. The game is very balanced. EVERY character has weaknesses and advantages. Jus use them to your advantage.

BOTTOM LINE NO MORE EXCUSES FOR ANYTHING.
Mr. Jaskolski, Blacknight23 and anyone else who complains, just play and make yourself better from it. Nobody wants to hear your excuses.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
VectorMan speaking

I mean it's ok if you know that you didn't try but don't share it to the whole world. Jus keep it to yourself. Nobody likes to hear anyone else's excuses. If you don wanna try hard then don try hard, but don say well I wasn't trying at the end because why would you not try hard if you didn't think or know the person you were fighting was good.

o yeah by the way Pinilla, it was awesome, watching your Jiggly go to work. Hope I see you alot more so we could all play together again.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
hope you plan on publishing that book on complaning Vect. j/k.
anyway it was cool playing on friday. met some new people and stuff.
...yeh...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
When's the next time we are able to play anybody? is anyone off today or have anythin planned today cuz I'm free after six p.m.

and yes I have many books to publish.

No. 9

Smash Rookie
**** it!!! I lost my ride to SV, all that practice....****. Sorry we didn't show up, my friends ride was needed for something , so we couldn't go. Hey Mr. J, you're Anthony right?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer

sounds like just a bunch of excuses to me... lol.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
sounds like just a bunch of excuses to me... lol.
Yeah, I know what you mean, but hopefully him and Mr. J. can work on it. It's getting a little old every time they lose to hear something like well, I'm not warm yet" or I don know, I jus can't play, or "I think I'm hungry or anything like that anymore. At first it was fine, but now almost every loss that happens to any of them, it's always, dude Falco, is so cheap (Mr. J) Good job though Mr J. I haven't heard excuses from u in a while though. or I don know I can't focus now (Blacknight) It get's a lil old. JUST PLAY BETTER THE NEXT MATCH, OR TRAIN. EVERYBODY LOSES when I lose, I don make up an excuse, I take it, everyone else should too. EVERYONE SEES what Turnup Tosser does to me on a daily basis with his Peach vs my Falco, and I lose, but I don go around saying "Well Falco is at a disadvantage with Peach, or any excuse. All of mine and Turnup Tosser's matches goes to the last stock anyway with like 100% damage on each of us, him making the comeback, or me making it. I just try and play better the next match. It's part of the game. When I win vs his Peach, he don make excuses either. that's the way the game should be played.

O here No 9 this should help if u have questions

Turnup Tosser = Sean F.
V3ctorMan = Timmy, Tiny Tim
Mr Jaskolski =Anthony
W4veMantis = Arthur, Shad
Priest Revan = Julian
Blacknight23 = Carlton

there are also others too, so just ask around.

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
Call me after 1800 on weekdays to play...getting sick of sitting around the bay.

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
Who are u guys? Mr. Jaskolski, and Pinilla. Do you guys play smash alot with V3ctorMan? Would any of you happen to know V3ctorMan's name. I believe he is a relative of mine. He prolly don remember me though.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Holy ****.
V3ctorMan? What's your name? I think I know you. I didn't possibley believe I would find you on these boards. How u been man?
O here No 9 this should help if u have questions

Turnup Tosser = Sean F.
V3ctorMan = Timmy, Tiny Tim
Mr Jaskolski =Anthony
W4veMantis = Arthur, Shad
Priest Revan = Julian
Blacknight23 = Carlton

:) Yeah, so it is :laugh: why does it matter? and who are you?

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
WOW seems like you know a lot of people V3ctorMan. I never thought you would seriously get into smash but I guess you did. Wonder if you still are decent.
Anyway, V3ctorMan, what characters do you use? I am still a sick Sheik, I have a decent Fox and I am getting better with Falco too. I'm now trying to play Yoshi.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
WOW seems like you know a lot of people V3ctorMan. I never thought you would seriously get into smash but I guess you did. Wonder if you still are decent.
Anyway, V3ctorMan, what characters do you use? I am still a sick Sheik, I have a decent Fox and I am getting better with Falco too. I'm now trying to play Yoshi.
Ummmm, yeah, first, Who are u? I don know who you are and supposedly I am related to you, but I don know. You never gave me your name so I can't even get an idea of who you are either.

Character wise. I use ................. the characters in SSBM :laugh:

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
Fine, I will make you remember who I am then. Ok here goes. I live in Virginia, and my mom works in a hospital. I'm 18 and Black. We met each other when we were about 10 yrs old when your dad came to visit my stepdad and we played smash brothers in N64. I think you liked Link, and Kirby. The last time we played was when SSBM first came out and you visit and we played and I murdered you with Sheik.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Fine, I will make you remember who I am then. Ok here goes. I live in Virginia, and my mom works in a hospital. I'm 18 and Black. We met each other when we were about 10 yrs old when your dad came to visit my stepdad and we played smash brothers in N64. I think you liked Link, and Kirby. The last time we played was when SSBM first came out and you visit and we played and I murdered you with Sheik.
Many black people live in Virginia, Rogue Sheik. Ummmm, and on SBB64, I did like Link, but I never like Kirby. I played Pikachu, Fox, Link, Ness, Yoshi, Capt Falcon. mainly any character cuz most of them were good.

Everything else you said I don remember. Do you have any other info, because I think I did play with someone that fit your details WAY LONG AGO.

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
Forget it, i can't believe you don't remember me. Ok, the name's Roque. I am your Aunt Carlette's son. We are cousins. Don worry though, I will just have to visit and play you in a match. I will bet you too, if you would like. Remember the last match we played. My Sheik vs your Sheik. You lost so hard, after you were saying you could beat me. Then ever since then, I guess you quit playing but now you are back it seems.

Oh, well, I will still beat you. I COUNT ON IT

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Forget it, i can't believe you don't remember me. Ok, the name's Roque. I am your Aunt Carlette's son. We are cousins. Don worry though, I will just have to visit and play you in a match. I will bet you too, if you would like. Remember the last match we played. My Sheik vs your Sheik. You lost so hard, after you were saying you could beat me. Then ever since then, I guess you quit playing but now you are back it seems.

Oh, well, I will still beat you. I COUNT ON IT
................ RU kiddin me. My bad man, Roque, ****, I do remember now. How've you been.
All you had to say was your name n00b. Yeah, it's been a while since I have played with you. That match with the Sheik's was SOFA KING long ago. That's around right when the game first came out. Of course, I thought I was able to beat you cuz I had played it and I thought I was decent but at the time I wasn't. Don worry though, I am nothing like I used to be. I don use Sheik, anymore as a char, or many of the others that you saw me use vs you.

Good to hear from you again n00b.

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
So V3ctorMan (Tim), do you own a Gamecube yet? Or do you still play your Xbox console. I have a Xbox 360 now, that I am mainly playing now. Your signature thing is pretty cool. What, so do you actually win your matches in smash now, or are you trying to make yourself feel good? Cuz, I am prolly better than all of you if you are able to beat them.:laugh:

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
you all [knight, vec, mr. j, tosser] need to come down on sunday or something cause i can't come up. i feel like owning some SV noobs.

EDIT: Or saturday, whatever is convenient for you all.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
So V3ctorMan (Tim), do you own a Gamecube yet? Or do you still play your Xbox console. I have a Xbox 360 now, that I am mainly playing now. Your signature thing is pretty cool. What, so do you actually win your matches in smash now, or are you trying to make yourself feel good? Cuz, I am prolly better than all of you if you are able to beat them.:laugh:
Yes, I got my GCN about 5 months ago and I also hav a 360, PS2, XBOX, and crap. Yeah, another thing, when we played, it was when you had the game and I did not so it's only obvious that you were better. It's been 5 years since we've played. And judging by the knowledge you know of terms, you don seem to know too much about the game. I bet you don L-cancel, or WD, or short-hop, or DashDance, or reverse short hop or any of those. Sorry, am I goin to fast for you. Don start talking like you know everything unless you actually know it man. One thing that has not changed about you is your attitude and you think you are the best at everything and don worry, I or any of the other SV players would be glad to play you jus to make you ......... well shutup.

B-Will, I would be happy to go up there and play. Why can't you come down here anyway? ummmm, I will try and see if Mr. J is free or Turnup Tosser so I can go up with them. i will try and bring Blacknight and others if I can. I will try and giv you the best match that I can give, can't say the same for Mr. J Doc or Turnup's Peach though, but they usually bring their game.

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
Yes, I got my GCN about 5 months ago and I also hav a 360, PS2, XBOX, and crap. Yeah, another thing, when we played, it was when you had the game and I did not so it's only obvious that you were better. It's been 5 years since we've played. And judging by the knowledge you know of terms, you don seem to know too much about the game. I bet you don L-cancel, or WD, or short-hop, or DashDance, or reverse short hop or any of those. Sorry, am I goin to fast for you. Don start talking like you know everything unless you actually know it man. One thing that has not changed about you is your attitude and you think you are the best at everything and don worry, I or any of the other SV players would be glad to play you jus to make you ......... well shutup.

B-Will, I would be happy to go up there and play. Why can't you come down here anyway? ummmm, I will try and see if Mr. J is free or Turnup Tosser so I can go up with them. i will try and bring Blacknight and others if I can. I will try and giv you the best match that I can give, can't say the same for Mr. J Doc or Turnup's Peach though, but they usually bring their game.
Whoa man!, 1st off, CHILL OUT. I'm jus sayin from our past you weren't that good so I wasn't sure if you were good now. I know it's been a while but I want to play you because I am confident I can beat you. I'm not familiar with L-Cancel, or WD, or DashDance, or short hop though. What are these like moves or something? I jus want to play you in a fair match of smash. Your character vs my Sheik.

Top Bottom