• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
LOL nice, that one was good. But where is your point? Also, everyone calm down. Especially Dark. You shouldn't take what I say and bring it to heart.
Do us all a favor and take your own advice.

All that YouAreUgly did was mis-interpret your board name and you b_itch out on the guy, like as if it is suppost to be obvious to all of us what your name stands for.

Don't become some diva and then tell everyone to just calm down and not take your insults to heart. Its hypocritical on your behalf. Its insulting to everyone and your reputation as someone who should be taken seriously. Be f_ckin reasonable.

And until then don't count on most of us hearing what you have to say and "bringing it to heart." If THAT makes sense.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
No

I'll tell you now, calm down. When did I say I was Panda. Are you panda? Is G-mo panda?
Why am I panda? Because of P and an A are in my name. F that. I am calm. I have been nothing but calm on the boards. But I will tell you off and anybody off If I am called panda again. I know Cena. I have known him since he was a fresh. We give him crap because thats how we are with him. I like to hear how he replys. He is a smart kid and can defent himself so but out. I don't care if you don't like me. I don't even know you. But don't act all grand here talking to me as if I don't know who I am talking to. AGAIN... W/E. Go on and cry some more if you want but I dont care what you say.
Shove it Ka'

Na, I love ya.
You blew me up more than CHUK! Haha

-*Mono*-

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I don't want any more of these arguments on this thread. This is supposed to be a medium for friendly conversation about how much Toro kicks a$$. You are all friends of mine, so you know I'm not trying to be a douche, just please; no more.

On a more positive note, the STB vs. Revolution crew battle should be this Saturday if all of the Revolution decides to come.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
I'll tell you now, calm down. When did I say I was Panda. Are you panda? Is G-mo panda?
Why am I panda? Because of P and an A are in my name. F that. I am calm. I have been nothing but calm on the boards. But I will tell you off and anybody off If I am called panda again. I know Cena. I have known him since he was a fresh. We give him crap because thats how we are with him. I like to hear how he replys. He is a smart kid and can defent himself so but out. I don't care if you don't like me. I don't even know you. But don't act all grand here talking to me as if I don't know who I am talking to. AGAIN... W/E. Go on and cry some more if you want but I dont care what you say.
Shove it Ka'

Na, I love ya.
You blew me up more than CHUK! Haha

-*Mono*-

Seriously, what do you have against pandas?

Kidding now, but I'm over whatever the argument was.

And out of respect for G-Mo and STB I'll end the my argument w/ the acknowledgment that I agree that I do not know you and maybe this is how you are. Maybe I spoke too soon. But I don't think I was wrong expressing how inappropriate it was for you to rag on another close smasher friend of mine just because he thought your board name stood for a f_ckin panda.

I mean, were you seriously upset? Does being mistakenly identified as a panda personally offend you? Or was your response just some clever self-gratifying humor stunt that was at the expense of YouAreUgly?

If this is how you "are" or "act" and everyone is cool with that, fine by me. Do your thang and whatever the f_ck.

I'd like to end the post saying I never stated that, "I don't like you." Again, I don't even know who you are.

But c'mon, pandas? Really? Jesus.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I don't want any more of these arguments on this thread. This is supposed to be a medium for friendly conversation about how much Toro kicks a$$. You are all friends of mine, so you know I'm not trying to be a douche, just please; no more.

On a more positive note, the STB vs. Revolution crew battle should be this Saturday if all of the Revolution decides to come.
Haha, yes! Battle!

Now is this for real this time? No fake outs?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
There were never any fake outs, friend. I just got out of work too late last time to really do anything. This time for real, though.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I was disappointed as well, but Fry's is a biatch. I also want to see some matchups Greg. Tomorrow, though. If you guys can make it, that would be awesome.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I am challenging you guys this weekend.

Bryan: This automatically means you're coming. Even if you have to kill your other dad.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I can't kill him...at least not yet. He's my source of $$$. I'll see if he can drop me off, I just need a ride back. If I manage, I'll come around 10:30 or 11:00.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Man, I totally want to come... who else out of the Rev is going to make it? I just have so much to do this weekend.
Do it, Dan. STB vs. Rev will be too good.

I can't kill him...at least not yet. He's my source of $$$. I'll see if he can drop me off, I just need a ride back. If I manage, I'll come around 10:30 or 11:00.
Sweet. I should be there around that time. So should Omar and Oscar.

This thing gonna be in the usual STB place?
Yeah. It will be in the House of Smash.

Yeah, but sometimes, you hurted mah feeeeeeeeeelings. :psycho:

I could make it next Sat, but there's this UFS tournament at Hero Comics...:chuckle:
Remember what happened the last time you posted about going to a UFS tourney? That guy never showed up. It was a bad omen.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Maybe I'll show up if I pass out at my friend's house who lives right there on 43rd and Glendale tonight. Maybe. But I suck now so don't expect much if I play.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
When is it?

When is the battle exactly? Like time wise. I would atleast like to see it.
TORO is going to ****!

samspot

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, I'm over in Gilbert and started scanning these forums looking for some people to smash with. Obviously this thread started ages ago and I don't want to read all 98 pages to find out the current info. Is there a weekly game or something like that happening that I could come to?

Edit: Heh, I didn't realize the first post was updated. Just don't know when they start and end.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Hi guys, I'm over in Gilbert and started scanning these forums looking for some people to smash with. Obviously this thread started ages ago and I don't want to read all 98 pages to find out the current info. Is there a weekly game or something like that happening that I could come to?

Edit: Heh, I didn't realize the first post was updated. Just don't know when they start and end.
Around 12 to whenever.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Well...

Actually, the place may actually change depending on Oscars choice. I situation occured and he is not to happy.

-*Mono*-

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
As some of you already know, future weeklies may be canceled. This is sad news indeed, but the fact that someone from this community would steal anything from Oscar, who has donated his time and his home to Smash, is even more tragic. Things have been stolen from Oscar's house on multiple occasions, Trevyn's iPod, at least two game discs, and now his wallet which contained some important documents. There is a lack of scruples and morals within some of this community, and I believe that it is pathetic.

He doesn't care about the money, but needs his permanent resident card among other things in his wallet. The sad truth that someone would steal from us and our guests is an abomination; if the wallet is not returned or found, then we have no choice but to cease hosting Smash events. I, for one, hope that the wallet is returned so that my faith in this community is restored. I respect it so little right now.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Yeah, this is similar to the incident at VLS.

If it was stolen, I can't believe someone would steal from Oscar. He was nice enough to let everyone into his house and cut into his personal time, and someone steals his ****.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
As some of you already know, future weeklies may be canceled. This is sad news indeed, but the fact that someone from this community would steal anything from Oscar, who has donated his time and his home to Smash, is even more tragic. Things have been stolen from Oscar's house on multiple occasions, Trevyn's iPod, at least two game discs, and now his wallet which contained some important documents. There is a lack of scruples and morals within some of this community, and I believe that it is pathetic.

He doesn't care about the money, but needs his permanent resident card among other things in his wallet. The sad truth that someone would steal from us and our guests is an abomination; if the wallet is not returned or found, then we have no choice but to cease hosting Smash events. I, for one, hope that the wallet is returned so that my faith in this community is restored. I respect it so little right now.
I'm shocked at this, too. Really, everyone that goes there (at least, the ones that I know), as far as I know (which, frankly, is very little) seems honest, so this comes as a surprise to me. And I was thinking of starting some sort of weekly once Team NintendoLand started becoming solid.

This is really craptactular. Hope this all gets resolved. Oscar may be eccentric (at best :psycho: ), but he's a really great guy and he doesn't deserve this.

EDIT:
OK, turns out that Oscar only misplaced said wallet, according to G-Mo. Proof?
My recent (i.e. 5 minutes ago) Conversation with G-Mo said:
Max (11/18/2007 4:16:45 PM): The wallet has been found.
Max (11/18/2007 4:16:45 PM): Good times.
cena_wolf19 (11/18/2007 4:16:56 PM): Who had it? Was it just lost?
Max (11/18/2007 4:17:09 PM): Oscar drops things and forgets.
Max (11/18/2007 4:17:17 PM): It was under his leather chair.
cena_wolf19 (11/18/2007 4:17:23 PM): Heh.
Everyone is off the hook. Except for Tai.

He owes me a donut. :chuckle:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

j/k! .

Top Bottom