• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
A VCR would be better. Most camcorders give the weird black thing across the TV.
you can adjust the capture rate of a camera to match the refresh rate of most tv's, this eliminates the black line you speak of.

VCR's are the best way to go.

The STB v.s. Goat footage is clean, however, some of the people there were acting like complete idiots and saying random/crude crap just for the hell of it, so I need to edit out the sound and replace it with music.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Today was REALLY fun. I got really sleepy/ hungy as hell at the end, other than that fun games everyone. I just woke up from my nap right now, if anyone has any advice for me message me.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
calm down there goat. STB are no idiots. The video better be sweet though. :)
Don't get me wrong, I thought it was pretty funny...just doesn't tide well when making videos that other people will watch.

Not a big deal at all...I know STB are no idiots...rapists, maybe, but not idiots.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Maybe rapists, Chris?

I didn't spend 7 years in molesting school to be called "maybe rapist".

haha.

Today was fun. It was nice to see so many people there. Shoutouts to TCB, South Paw, Team Oblivion, Tai (sorry for flaking on you), Dan, and Chuck. You guys are too cool. See you on Monday.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
It's okay..

You owe me a teamup next tourney though >___>

By the way, are you and Bryan still riding with me on Monday? Any new info on that?

Also, when we're around my mom, pretend you're my teammate. My mom would probably say something like, "Oh, he's not a good friend" or, "Oh, he's a flake" if she found out that you decided to team with Omar.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
don't worry, B- will knows about flakes. doesn't he G-MO? Hahahahahahaha. Well, sorry I had to leave early. I had to take care of some business. BTW, G-Mo, if you can make it to my sis's party, sunday, let me know. Thats if you want to go. Dark, thanks for analyzing my controller, you saved me from going crazy. Light, you have" the gift" , use it Monday, buddy. Southpaw, forgive me for not playing you. I really wanted to play a falco dido. Other than that...wait....I also want to thank TCb for coming, you guys rock. Vat- Zero is now signing off, WOOOOOOWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I work tomorrow at 6:45 PM. That is ghey.

I just want to remind you about Monday. I talked to Omar and Bryan, and it's agreed that we'll be there at or before 10 AM. Don't forget to ask your dad if he's going to take us. Omar mentioned to me that you had plans on asking him.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman

I just want to remind you about Monday. I talked to Omar and Bryan, and it's agreed that we'll be there at or before 10 AM. Don't forget to ask your dad if he's going to take us. Omar mentioned to me that you had plans on asking him.
yeah, Either that or my mom willl. I'll ask my dad for the truck. Forrest is going too so his car can be additional transportation. We'll see how it goes.:psycho:

Oh, yeah! Whats up with my sig not showing:confused:? This has B- Will written all over it. It smells like his doing.:ohwell:

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord

So I don't have to pick you guys up?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's good to hear. It's only natural that STB attend a tournament as a crew. My apologies, Tai, but STB must stick together. I will get you on teams soon, though.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
sorry if i might have been a jerk a little by not taking the battle's a bit more serious. i was just out of it, so freakin tired that was all. but it was nice playing everyone and seeing u guys again. and no problem Vat-Zero, i knew you couldnt lose your skillz like that, that fast. controller was messed up for sure

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I don't know Greg you sounded pretty serious when you insulted my Falcon's self esteem, calling it spammy. :( ;)

VatZero doesn't lose skills. Hey VatZero, will you need that controller I brought? Or are you going to use Bryan's orange one?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol your falcon is good man, i say its better then mine now. but we gotta get that rematch, im calling a "john" here but i was tired :p but next time we will see.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
True, Greg. Falcon dittoes are fun. I just gotta find a way to get more Falcon Punches in. Then I'd be unstoppable.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good stuff. I posted my shoutouts on Manny's thread.

I don't know if Oscar will be here on Saturday, seeing as he's going to Prescott. I'll try to make it if I can help it, though.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
ahhh, tank you, Gee mo !!!!1 I'll most likely be there, but If I'm not, I'll make sure I tell everyone.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I'm out on this one. G-Mo, I'll get the bike to you Friday if at all possible. I ran into my Dad riding home. Whether he admits it or not, he is upset. But it'll pass.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I hope your father lets this one slide. Just make sure you do your school work and get an A in what ever classes your worried about. Just keep school and smash balanced.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I have problems with that. Smash is like a drug to me.

Oscar, in case you read this before the end of school today, I'm coming over. Once I get out of school, I'll do my thing and show up at your place. Call Omar if you wish, I'll try to get a hold of him before I get to your house.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
yeah...Omar wasn't too happy that you left, but stephen and Fukc showed up. Me forrest and Omar had a blast with those guys.:psycho:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sounds like fun, too bad I had to leave. I wanted to stay, but at the same time I wanted to avoid the grilling my mom will give me. She has a look.

900th Post!

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I missed the Wednesday sparring session guys. I was just WAY too tired for anything.

But I'll be there Sat fo sho and so will the rest of TCB.

Top Bottom