• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Your sig will find out at T9:urg:. BTW, Cena, shut your mouth!!!:mad: You'll never be that good. :chuckle:You must train to be where Omar is! He is the revolution. He is the Hurricane! EEEEYAAAAAA!!!!!:psycho:

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Hey Vat,

Did G-Mo tell you how I became Light's personal whipping boy on Sat?

Its a marvelous lifestyle to live in a world where you always hope to get 4-stocked by a Peach.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Your sig will find out at T9:urg:. BTW, Cena, shut your mouth!!!:mad: You'll never be that good. :chuckle:You must train to be where Omar is! He is the revolution. He is the Hurricane! EEEEYAAAAAA!!!!!:psycho:
Great post? Or GREATEST post?

Ugh. I gotta go to work now. Stupid Fry's.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.........Light is crazy. He's nice with Peach. Not many people can say" I beat Light" ,you know. He is a force! He is out for blood! He's here!!! EEEYAAAAA!:psycho:

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

Oscar, must I get the puppets and the bible again? I mean, after last time, I thought you had learned your lesson. :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.........Light is crazy. He's nice with Peach. Not many people can say" I beat Light" ,you know. He is a force! He is out for blood! He's here!!! EEEYAAAAA!:psycho:
I do agree with you, though. Light is a frigging beast. I didn't have a chance, but at least I got him down to 3-stock.

...got him down to three stock...why am I happy about that? I mean, come freaking on! I can do it! I can win! I am...

*super cheesy transformation sequence involving a D-Tector and Fractal Code*

CELESTIAL EXCECUTE!

CELESTIAL SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!

*freefall sequence...then lands*

SERAPHIMON!

...sorry. Been watching Digimon Frontier too much. :grin:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
*sigh*

Oscar, must I get the puppets and the bible again? I mean, after last time, I thought you had learned your lesson. :p

I do agree with you, though. Light is a frigging beast. I didn't have a chance, but at least I got him down to 3-stock.

...got him down to three stock...why am I happy about that? I mean, come freaking on! I can do it! I can win! I am...

*super cheesy transformation sequence involving a D-Tector and Fractal Code*

CELESTIAL EXCECUTE!

CELESTIAL SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!

*freefall sequence...then lands*

SERAPHIMON!

...sorry. Been watching Digimon Frontier too much. :grin:
You should be banned for this post.

And you should be ecstatic that Brad let you get him down to three stock. You haven't witnessed the greatness that is Brad until you've been four stocked.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Agreed with all of the above. I can't remember a time when I have beaten him lol. I got him down to one stock a lot while we were playing at OC3, but can't recall getting the W. Oh well, Brad is too cool.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That is more likely than you think. Greg and Brad travel a LOT to play this game. Their dedication to Smash is unquestioned.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Agreed with all of the above. I can't remember a time when I have beaten him lol. I got him down to one stock a lot while we were playing at OC3, but can't recall getting the W. Oh well, Brad is too cool.

yeah...........theres no need to remember a W. It didn't happen.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I was working yesterday, it was a little before midnight, and I'm minding my own business when suddenly I hear behind me:

"Your Bowser sucks."

First thing that pops in my mind -

"I'm not playing Smash. Am I hearing things?"

Then I think -

"My Boozer is awesome! Who the **** is this!?!?"

So I turn around, not knowing what or who to expect, and -- IT's AJAY!!!!!!

I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. So we get to talking, and I tell him to come to the Weekly this Saturday. He says it may be too early, but I use my influence. He said he'll come. Now all I have to find out is whether or not we will play on Sat. I know Oscar is going to California, so that's why I ask. I'll try to get AJ to come on Wednesday.

Will TCB be there?

Will Ugly have his party at Oscar E. Cheeze's?

Find out: when Oscar posts.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Bump

I posted last on this thread, but it says that Arthur did. Plus it didn't bring it to the top of the page and I need VatZero to see this.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
I was working yesterday, it was a little before midnight, and I'm minding my own business when suddenly I hear behind me:

"Your Bowser sucks."

First thing that pops in my mind -

"I'm not playing Smash. Am I hearing things?"

Then I think -

"My Boozer is awesome! Who the **** is this!?!?"

So I turn around, not knowing what or who to expect, and -- IT's AJAY!!!!!!

I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. So we get to talking, and I tell him to come to the Weekly this Saturday. He says it may be too early, but I use my influence. He said he'll come. Now all I have to find out is whether or not we will play on Sat. I know Oscar is going to California, so that's why I ask. I'll try to get AJ to come on Wednesday.

Will TCB be there?

Will Ugly have his party at Oscar E. Cheeze's?

Find out: when Oscar posts.
OMG it's like a soap.

Or a wrestling show.

Eh, same thing. :p

Anyway, hope it is today at Oscars.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Yeah, it should be happening. I should have a 14 inch and a 16 inch pizza. idk, my parents don't have a large budget since we're not rich, and we're also going out to eat dinner tonight to celebrate, so my parents had to find a cutoff point. That should be enough anyway. Oscar was nice enough to forbid me from bringing drinks and insist that he get them.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it should be happening. I should have a 14 inch and a 16 inch pizza. idk, my parents don't have a large budget since we're not rich, and we're also going out to eat dinner tonight to celebrate, so my parents had to find a cutoff point. That should be enough anyway. Oscar was nice enough to forbid me from bringing drinks and insist that he get them.
Chivalry FTW. :chuckle:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Man, the boards have been horridly slow today. Anyway, good times were had with Omar and Oscar yesterday. Hanging out with you guys is too good. Despite the fact that I will probably go to hell for being a pathological liar, I'd do it again.

Fool me once... strike one.

Fool me twice... strike... three.

Also, bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.

So maybe now's not the best time, but Oscar's trip to Cali has been canceled. He's been at his house all day and probably still is. Enjoy your 'me' time, Oscar. You deserve it. Your house is infested with strangers. :)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I guess Oscar did go to California after all. Hmm. Anywoodle, he should be back soon. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
haven't shown any love to my STB homies for a while, wadup guys? im going to phx tomorrow on some "important" business stuff...but i dont leave till tuesday evening. IF i have time i will def give you a shout gmo so we can smash or something if u can.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
yayuhzzz! Alright buddy, give me a call or something. I hope I can gather the posse. If not, then you'll just be smashing with G-Mo. Just text me or something ahead of time, so I can gather people. Oakie too good.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Actually, Omar and Oscar have to work on that day. I think I have to cancel. :( Sorry.

But this gives me a chance to get some work done for a change.

Top Bottom