• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I think I got carpel tunnel syndrome (in both hands), man this sucks. It hurts to play smash so I'm gona take a long break. Anyone know how long it takes to heal?

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Well I got an appointment on monday so I will see what they diagnose if they can find out what it is. I hope to God it's not permanent, but I doubt it is. I read it can be reversable through excercising, ice packs, anti-inflammatory drugs and (as a last resort) surgery.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Anyone free on Saturday? Wanna play with me for a few hours while I'm at work? We have a small TV there. It's pretty small, but who cares? Smash is Smash.

I work for my parents, so don't worry.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
All day, unless maybe I have to go to Sams or Fry's Mercado with my mom to buy stuff for the store. What times are you available?

Whoever needs to contact me, call (504) 388 3204 and ask if I'm available, and then I'll get you a better estimate on my schedule.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Mmmm Bayer is too good. Kills the pain dead.

Edit: Woot, I went to my appointment and the doctor said I don't have carpel tunnel syndrome. He said I have somethin less serious and it will take just a little while to heal.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
We should be all set for Saturday, pending the guys don't work that day.

Also, anybody free on Tuesday mornings before 2 PM, or Friday afternoons after 10:30 AM? I have those timeslots free during the week.

I don't think I can make it tomorrow, but the weeklies should be back so :)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'll be free on Friday afternoon at around 4, or whenever I'm done my homework. Can't go to the weekly today though :[

btw, G-Mo, do you know on which days the STB members are available? After I no longer have a job, I will have a LOT of time in which I want to play Smash nearly every day, or whenever possible.

I'm talking about weekdays btw. Weekends, I know Saturday. Please don't say "just ask on here and see if there are any responses"

If I do that, I'm going to be asking virtually every day :p

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'll be free on Friday afternoon at around 4, or whenever I'm done my homework. Can't go to the weekly today though :[

btw, G-Mo, do you know on which days the STB members are available? After I no longer have a job, I will have a LOT of time in which I want to play Smash nearly every day, or whenever possible.

I'm talking about weekdays btw. Weekends, I know Saturday. Please don't say "just ask on here and see if there are any responses"

If I do that, I'm going to be asking virtually every day :p
How come you will not have a job?

Anyway, I don't know what time everyone is available during the week. Omar and Oscar are about to start their new job, and even with me, it's just a guessing game when I'll get in contact with them.

I'm free, as I said, Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons. Pending that I don't have something more important to do.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
yo yo yo tai.

im available for smash all day friday.

all day baby, aint that something?

do you believe in angels ugly?

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Who here would be able to play with me on weekdays? Other than G-Mo. I've already ruled out Mike/KidA and Nick/****. They just live too far from me.
I could play smash with you pretty much everyday if you come over to GCU. I need someone to train with since no one here likes playing me (They say I'm cheap). I doubt its very far from where you live. I have alot of free time now too since I dropped one of my classes.

Stop by sometime

3300 W. Camelback Rd.
My number: 602-639-8764 (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I could play smash with you pretty much everyday if you come over to GCU. I need someone to train with since no one here likes playing me (They say I'm cheap). I doubt its very far from where you live. I have alot of free time now too since I dropped one of my classes.

Stop by sometime

3300 W. Camelback Rd.
That's pretty close. I may go there sometime, if I find the time.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord

Stop by sometime

3300 W. Camelback Rd.
Oh my God. You are like, 1 mile away from my store. Dude, You're freaking playing with me next week.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Alright, I've talked to Oscar about Saturday and everything seems to be in order. What I will need is for people not to show up until noon. If you do make it before noon, and nobody is there, feel free to go downstairs and smash until I show up.

I will also begin to record matches while changing the format of our tournaments after some discussion with Oscar. Be on the lookout for that.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
@RangFlash: Around how good are you, which characters do you play, is that a house or cell phone, and which days are you usually available?

EDIT:

ATTENTION, *****ES. This **** is epic. I just bought two Gamebridges (a device that you can use to record videos): one for me, one for G-Mo. MATCH VIDEOS AHOY!

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Oh my God. You are like, 1 mile away from my store. Dude, You're freaking playing with me next week.
Sweet! Yea I will definately play. Finally someone I can train with who doesn't suck lol.

@RangFlash: Around how good are you, which characters do you play, is that a house or cell phone, and which days are you usually available?

EDIT:

ATTENTION, *****ES. This **** is epic. I just bought two Gamebridges (a device that you can use to record videos): one for me, one for G-Mo. MATCH VIDEOS AHOY!
Well, basically I don't have any clue whatsoever about my skill level, because people will make a big deal if I try to make comparisons.

I play Marth, Captain Falcon, Link and Falco.

It's not a cell phone, it's more like a house phone, kinda. It's just the number they gave me for my dorm room. The thing is, it doesn't work all the time for some reason, probably a problem with the phone chord. Man I really need to get a cell phone.

I'm available to play pretty much anytime that I'm not asleep or in class.

Monday, Wed., Friday: 2 PM - midnight
Tues., Thurs: 10 AM - 2 PM, 4 PM - midnight
Weekend: 11 AM - midnight

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
You're in a dorm at GCU? If so, then you're walking distance from me. My parents' store is at that corner on 35th and Camelback with the Food City, Grand Mart, etc.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yoko is too good.

Bryan, when can I pick up my bike? My parents think you stole it. I keep telling them that you're white and don't steal, but they still grill me. And you know I don't like being grilled.

Rang Flash: We should play sometime. Come to the weeklies. I may stop by at GCU as well. I tried to call you today, but no luck. Maybe some other time.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
So you just play in the store or what? If you can walk here you should, I think they will let you through. the gate just closes at night. I got good air conditioning here and free Sparkletts water, lol. I could stop by at your store from time to time too, that should be interesting.

Sorry G-Mo but my phone was unplugged today because I needed an outlet to plug in my laptop. I plugged it back in so call me tomorrow mang. If you can hear me and I can't hear you, it's busted. Hopefully it will work and not be ********.

Once you get in the college just keep goin north (just straight up) til you see a building called Hegel Hall (dorm building) (please call me or pm me before u come and say when you will most likely show up)

If one of you guys come I might invite some of my friends to my room so they can finally see someone who can pwn me! (I'm a legend here, but compared to you guys, I dunno) And if I could find someone here willing to take me to a place just to play smash I'll come to your weeklies for shizzle.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
So you just play in the store or what? If you can walk here you should, I think they will let you through. the gate just closes at night. I got good air conditioning here and free Sparkletts water, lol. I could stop by at your store from time to time too, that should be interesting.

Sorry G-Mo but my phone was unplugged today because I needed an outlet to plug in my laptop. I plugged it back in so call me tomorrow mang. If you can hear me and I can't hear you, it's busted. Hopefully it will work and not be ********.

Once you get in the college just keep goin north (just straight up) til you see a building called Hegel Hall (dorm building), you need a card to get through so you could just ask someone or call me and I'll let you in. My room is on the left side, second floor, #217. (please call me or pm me before u come and say when you will most likely show up)

If one of you guys come I might invite some of my friends to my room so they can finally see someone who can pwn me! (I'm a legend here, but compared to you guys, I dunno) And if I could find someone here willing to take me to a place just to play smash I'll come to your weeklies for shizzle.
Oh, hehe. No, don't do that yet.

I've only been playing for a few months, so I'm not too experienced.

I'm a really quick learner though :psycho:

I've only been playing for 3 months.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Don't worry you'll get better.

Edit: Oh wait, so your 13? I read some of your other posts. I'd feel kinda uncomfortable and awkward invitin you over alone so how bout if you wanna come and play smash you have to bring your parent/s or another adult. Sorry dude.

So when are you in the shop? Can I just walk in with a controller and play?

Btw most likely I will come to the weekly on saturday.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
My 14th birthday was 16 days ago, and yeah, I guess you can walk in with a controller and play. That's what broken soul and G-Mo did. Our TVs kinda small, but it doesn't matter.

Next Monday sound cool with you? I guess I can come over if G-Mo comes with me or something.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that would be cool, G-Mo is too good. So do you work there most of the time or what? When are the times that would be best to just walk in and play?

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
G-Mo, if you somehow read this, I'll be attending tomorrow. Shortly though as I have some feminine company coming over. I'll be sure to drop your bike off at Oscar's though...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good stuff, Bryan.

I've got some not so good news. Some things have come up and I will be showing up late, if at all. My bad guys. This thing is still on for those who want, so enjoy yourselves.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Well, I'll just make sure to **** you even harder next time we play that's all. But as long as you get your bike back it's good. By the way, your bike really knows how to give a guy a hernia...or at least major ball pain.

Top Bottom