• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Come G-Mo. I took the libery of taking today off. So the least you can do is get your yourself over here. That's how much STB means to me, I'm ditching school.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Come G-Mo. I took the libery of taking today off. So the least you can do is get your yourself over here. That's how much STB means to me, I'm ditching school.
Where the hell are you, Bryan?

I might get down there after school today. If not, AXE is coming to town if you'd like to join us. I'll try to get a hold of Oscar and Omar, but there's not a lot of rush. We'll be playing from 9+ PM. Hit me up, son. Call me after 3:15 @ 623.313.4364 if you're interested in experiencing the hurricane.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm obviously at home. If not, then I'm at the bookstore. But allright, I'll give a shout after 3:15. I'm game for it all. After all I took today off to enjoy myself.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
G-Mo, I regret to say I won't be able to attend.... :(
Nonetheless, I'm okay for SATS2. I guess in a way thursday's session makes up for it. Till next time.

Chaser_Racer

Smash Rookie
Could this be a Glendale thread? If so, and if anyone knows any local tourneys, post 'em up please. I'm startin to smash again to get ready for brawl.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
What about weekends? Not this weekend, but the next.

Also, do you have any friends that play as well? The more the merrier and ****.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Rang Flash- "I can beat Vat-o"

I doubt that. I believe I beat you in my house while your friends watched. Your also full of Johns. I know you can't beat me because I sand bag to make our matches interesting. I'll money match you for 10,000 $ to make my point clear. I also heard you got ***** by G-mo too. I heard he also sand bagged. Before you make crazy comments like " I can beat Vat- Zero" , please think twice or perhaps more times or not at all. I haven't been on the boards for a while and this is what I see.....this rang flash character slandering. Its sad really. This is Vat- Zero.... Perhaps a match with cena_wolf would provide a more adequate challenge. I just played Maxxxpower and I had huge laugh over your comment about me. they were good matches. They were tight matches too. Unlike ours.....

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Rang Flash- "I can beat Vat-o"

I doubt that. I believe I beat you in my house while your friends watched. Your also full of Johns. I know you can't beat me because I sand bag to make our matches interesting. I'll money match you for 10,000 $ to make my point clear. I also heard you got ***** by G-mo too. I heard he also sand bagged. Before you make crazy comments like " I can beat Vat- Zero" , please think twice or perhaps more times or not at all. I haven't been on the boards for a while and this is what I see.....this rang flash character slandering. Its sad really. This is Vat- Zero.... Perhaps a match with cena_wolf would provide a more adequate challenge. I just played Maxxxpower and I had huge laugh over your comment about me. they were good matches. They were tight matches too. Unlike ours.....
So do you want me to say we're equal or that you're better than me? Hey I don't want to make enemies here, so please cut the smack talk. I tried to give an estimation of my skill (which I admit is probably lower than I first estimated) and then later I log on to see this written towards me. Very disheartening.

I said I could beat you, meaning that I could possibly beat you best of three, not that I'm better. And before you go on about johns, I remember you johned quite a bit too. One in particular that I remember "Marth's cheap, anyone can play him."

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
So do you want me to say we're equal or that you're better than me? Hey I don't want to make enemies here, so please cut the smack talk. I tried to give an estimation of my skill (which I admit is probably lower than I first estimated) and then later I log on to see this written towards me. Very disheartening.

I said I could beat you, meaning that I could possibly beat you best of three, not that I'm better. And before you go on about johns, I remember you johned quite a bit too. One in particular that I remember "Marth's cheap, anyone can play him."
Believe me, Flash, he's kidding...I think...actually, you can never tell with Oscar. :chuckle:

No, seriously, though, cut the smack talk down, Oscar. Keep the peace, dude. :grin:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Oscar and his crazy banter. Relax everybody. If we will settle anything, it will be on a gamecube.

Anywoodle, today's party was fun. We had a great time. There wasn't a lot of Smash involved, but STB doesn't need Smash to have fun. Just sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

This is Vat- Zero

Your full of crap and lies. For one, I never say" that character is cheap". I play G-mo's all the time and his is way better than yours and I never say its cheap, so don't start lying. Why don't you just get back your "concentration" and start telling the truth. The issue isn't whether your better than me, because your not. Its that you state a bunch of bull on the boards about where you skill level is. If anything, others should be the judge of other people's skill. I mean, I don't go out in the boards telling people I'm better than this guy or that guy just because I beat them once or twice while they were sand bagging. Its just not right, you know. I don't want beef and don't take these words too personal Rang. Its not your fault that your the way you are. I know plenty of smashers like you. It was nice having you in my house and I hope to play you again and perhaps we'll have some good matches. If you beat me in a set, then thats cool because thats the truth, you beat me. Good day sir!

P.S. - I don't smack talk, I keeps it real, son! I tell it how it is. Shout out to butters! I hope we get some matches Friday. Woooooooo!!

CHUK

Smash Ace
This is Vat- Zero

P.S. - I don't smack talk, I keeps it real, son! I tell it how it is. Shout out to butters! I hope we get some matches Friday. Woooooooo!!
What happens when "keeping it real goes bad"

Level 6 Ban.

Chaser_Racer

Smash Rookie
gotta love Chappel

Yo chaser come over to GCU and play me. It's only like a 20 minute drive from your high school.
Give me directions and a time and I'll be over.

max, my brother and two cousins ain't bad, we play every other weekend for atleast 2-3 hours. But between them I'm a step ahead.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
gotta love Chappel

Give me directions and a time and I'll be over.

max, my brother and two cousins ain't bad, we play every other weekend for atleast 2-3 hours. But between them I'm a step ahead.
You can play with me too. I'm right next to GCU. Really. It's like, 5 minute walking distance from my store. They're both on 35th Avenue and Camelback. If you use the I-17 to get to Camelback, go west towards 35th, and you're blind if you can't see Grand Canyon University.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I don't know yet. Haha, I'm getting enough practice this week. I'm probably playing today, I might play some time Tues-Thurs, and I'm staying the night at CHUK's house on Friday so Dark can pick us up.

Top Bottom