• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Experience is always fun. I'm looking forward to some of that myself. I don't know if South Paw is coming, but I've wanted to play him for the longest time. I've played him twice in doubles, but it's not the same...

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
I'm crossing my fingers on me not working on Labor Day, but these b******s at Fry's don't even respect they birthday of Jesus Christ. That makes me sad, and worried at the same time. Also a bit concerned.
I hear that. The fact that I work on Saturday is the only reason I wouldn't be able to go.

Man, I miss competative Smash. >.<

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yeah, I am sure I can come, what time should be a good time to be there. Dan and I will definately play you guys in teams, this will be a fun one I am sure. It has been too long. Who's this new guy Vatzero :p!? I have been doing alot of government homework so I have been pretty busy so I need the practice.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I have no idea who this Vat-Zero guy is. It's like he came out of thin air.

But yeah. Good times will be had on Saturday. Come by whenever you want, but things "officially" start at 11. But we all know that STB doesn't care about time. We run on colored people time.

Arthur, you should come by. You should be able to since you get out at 12:45. Hopefully, we'll see you there.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
K guys, I cleared most of the names on my GC, so you can enter your names on it if you want.

p.s. G-Mo, let's be ***** and hog the TVs upstairs to practice for Goop's tourney (singles AND doubles)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I think that can be arranged.

It seems Bryan has expressed interest in going. I'll inform you as the story develops.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
He'd be with me when you pick me up. That is if he can go, which is up in the air in the first place. But yeah, don't neglect your Marth, he's my teammate!

Also, good **** to Jacob and Steve from TCB. You guys have slippery characters. Not to mention the fact that I have trouble killing Samus and Jiggs. I see much potential in both of you and look forward to seeing your development.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Hey, wouldn't it be a cool *** idea to play Smash in my mom's car on the way to playing Smash at Goops? My mom has an Odyssey with a screen, so all I need to do is find that **** power inverter, and we're this close to being meta!

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
It's not supposed to be efficient or smart :/

Lol, but it would be classic :D

When Brawl comes out, we should do Brawl online with two cars lol. A 2v2, car v car.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'll see what I can do. Tomorrow is Friday !! Halloween is coming out. Anyone gonna see it? Vat- Zero is gonna try, any takers? Wooooooo!!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOOO!!!! maxxxpower has fears, I heard Light hates movies like that too. Maybe you and him should get a tea party started:laugh:....I kid...I kid. Well, I'm gonna enjoy it , that is, if someone joins me...I don't like going to the movies alone. Its just weird:p. I guess I fear loneliness? :confused:

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I got stuff to do today up the wazooo for my sisters birthday party..........I want to thank Omar "El Toro" Chacon for helping me out today with the CD:)...I hate you:mad:....You left me behind to do work while you and the others have fun.....I'm kidding, Omar........about the thanking part...JK!!!!!:chuckle:

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Dark, are you talking to me? How did you know I had a sister?

24 btw, and she's taken

INTERCEPTED!

By the way, G-Mo, what would you want me to introduce you to my mom as? G-Mo, Guillermo, Maxxx?

Also, who else (in Phoenix) needs a ride to this thing? I'll pick you up as long as you're within a mile of Vato's or G-Mo's house.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Dark, is this going to turn into a FM (family match) light for youareugly's sis!? Epic.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sizzle is too good.

Wouldn't a VCR do the same job? Unless it's a digital camcorder. Goat did that for the STB vs. GoaT event.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
My sister is 15, dark. She's got 4 brothers , son and a family 3 generations strong. You got me?

Top Bottom