• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Hellz Yeah, I will put an effort into being there. Good luck in ASU, pave that road for success with gold, alright?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You guys should definitely try and make it. Especially since Sizzle is leaving the great state of Arizona.

As for me, I'll try not to let Smash hurt my schoolwork.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yes. Boo, indeed. But you can't make your dreams come true if you're sleeping, biznatch.

Unless you dream that you're a hibernating bear...

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Ima come to these smashfests as soon as I can. Which will be in about 3-4 weeks. I hope you can still host em when school is startin.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna ses about this weekend. I wanna come G-Mo, cause I want a Falco Vs Pikachu. I'm sure I can do it this time...since I somehow bumped up again without really doing anything. But, I gotta go book hunting and shopping, I need more.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Books are for losers, Bryan. That's the advice I give to all the small children that look up to me. Books never did anything for anybody. I'm gonna get you, Bryan. I'm gonna get you good. This is a preview of this Saturday if you get the guts to show up:

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Yo G-Mo I might stop by on the 18th for the smashfest tourney since I'm gona be in Avondale all weekend. It's so good only a 30 min drive. I might bring a friend or 2 (they are n00bs who need practice so this will be a good slap in the face for them to get better).

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Haha, sure, mengs. The more the merrier and all that s***. Yeah, I've been Smash deprived for about two weeks now. This makes me sad.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
G-Mo, I accept your challenge. I will decend upon you with my Godly wrath. You have made a mockery of my books and future profession and for that there will be no mercy. Prepare yourself for the ultimate humiliation...

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Yeah I haven't been able to play for a while cause my friend has my disk and I havent been able to get a hold of him. I've been wanting to play just to even practice a little. So expect me to be rusty for my first couple matches. I saaak.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Can I borrow someone's controller tomorrow? My control stick is being weird. It doesn't make that clackity noise when I hit it to the right... it makes me feel like half a man.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
I may show up and act as an ego booster to everyone who thinks they suck, but in reality are just a little less good then they want to be...

yeah, I might do that

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Hey G-Mo I might be about 30 minutes to 1 hour late cause my ride's car is gonna be in the shop from 7 am to about 12 pm noon. Is there a way I can sign up for the tournament just by posting here? Or will you make an exception for us >_>

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, we're really lax about people coming late. Really, we're just happy if people come. But yeah, show up when you can.

Ugly: I'll let you borrow one of my controllers.

Chris: DUDE WHAT'S UP!?!?!?!? We've missed you.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I fixed my controller :D

p.s. Guys, I may be cursing like I have tourrettes and I may be talking funny. I have like, three canker sores all on the right side of my mouth, so I use the left to talk, and eat. And I just curse because I might accidentally bite.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i didnt know this thing was today, its usually saturdays, also i didnt think i could make it any ways, im feeling pretty sick right now. i almost called out of work

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
OH SHIZNAT!! It's still this Saturday. My bad. I'll correct this thing. My bad.

I hope this wasn't too much of an inconvenience. Also, for future screw-ups, STB will NOT hold any Weeklies on weekdays. Only Saturdays. Thanks, and sorry.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I just found out that I work tomorrow. :( This makes me cry. Of course, this thing is still on. But maXXXpower needs to make money, so c'est la vie. You guys didn't know I could speak French did you? noobs.

just kidding.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
G-Mo - I have finally been able to get ahold of editing equipment for our smash vids. STB v.s. GoaT should be done before the end of september.

Top Bottom