• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion- New Minor Update 19/4

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
with a robot DK throwing barrels from the top, OR even more awesome have the old sprites of DK throwing barrels in the background and have the old mario (or jumpman as he was) completing the level in the background

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
What about the DK Jr. game where you got to swing from vines and save DK from Mario.
Actually it would be a horrible smash stage, maybe good in 1player.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I think an awesome fun stage would be a circular one where there is gravity towards the centre of the stage, as in you could stand on the bottom, be upside down but standing because the centre of grav is the stage rather than the floor, that'd be fun

ciRius j0Qr

Smash Journeyman
San Juan, Puerto Rico {Estudio en RUM so M mepuede
Inferno_blaze said:
I think an awesome fun stage would be a circular one where there is gravity towards the centre of the stage, as in you could stand on the bottom, be upside down but standing because the centre of grav is the stage rather than the floor, that'd be fun
The camera Would be still right
and if it happens the stage will be for fun
like selecting M&W stage

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Inferno_blaze said:
That brings up another idea: a stage fought entirely upside down. It could also be done with an item, but a stage like, say... well, not saying either are in the game, but Mega Man had Gravity Man's stage in MM5 and Sonic had the Death Egg Zone in Sonic and Knuckles. I can't think of a Nintendo-y example, but that would be such a great level gimmick :lick:

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I would like to see a Metroid prime 2 stage. It would maybe be the main temple (forgot the name). At times the light beams would appear that teleported you to another part of the stage. Then a stage exlusive item that turned the level into a darkworld level and vice-versa). It would have a light crystal at the top platform that took you away from the damage automatically taken away from the stage ( there would also be an item that stoped damage for a while, like a light coating)

meteorstorm42

Smash Apprentice
I like the idea of a Metroid Prime 2 Dark World stage. Maybe if they put a crystal in the center of the stage to stop damage, but if you get knocked off the main area, you start taking damage faster. It would be dangerous and look really cool :)

Kao

Smash Cadet
Or maybe where it is held. And later in the stage it awakens.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Kao said:
Or maybe where it is held. And later in the stage it awakens.
Now that would be cool as a surprise stage for people the first time they play it, if you were ontop fighting with it "sleeping" then it would look liek a normal stage, then suddenly it wakes up and starts rampaging, that'd be an awesome surprise if ninty didn't give it away or if people didn't look it up on the net.

Shark X

Smash Lord
ciRius j0Qr said:
What Classic Stages should be on this Smash?
Links has tobe fer sure
64 stages,i mean
I'd say Kanto (best Pokemon stage so far), Hyrule Castle, Peaches Castle, and Mushroom Kingdom (Melee's was awful, but the originals Mushroom Kingdom was the best).

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Actually, Kanto is the entire region. The place he was talking about was probably Saffron City (although I'm not sure if it was Saffron or Viridian City, but oh well, I'd rather have a Viridian City level).

Shark X

Smash Lord
GaryCXJk said:
Actually, Kanto is the entire region. The place he was talking about was probably Saffron City (although I'm not sure if it was Saffron or Viridian City, but oh well, I'd rather have a Viridian City level).
Yeah Saffron, that was it. I just thought the level was called Kanto, couldn't remember. I haven't played it since Melee came out.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Saffron city was my favorite back in the day. it is kinda small though. its like half of fourside.

MewMewKachooTwo

Smash Apprentice
Silph Co.'s building was the main building in Saffron, right? The one with the door that pokemon would pop out of and pester anybody who got near it?

Also something I noticed. Isn't there a part when they're fighting in the air on platforms near the Halberd that the Halberd is charging some of it's larger cannons? Or was I confusing them with the engines...

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
MewMewKachooTwo said:
Silph Co.'s building was the main building in Saffron, right? The one with the door that pokemon would pop out of and pester anybody who got near it?
Yes, thats the place

nmaster64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nmaster64
3DS FC
4210-3983-6182
I heard someone mentioned Tetris, and that spawned my idea for a multi-puzzler level that transitioned over time to alt between Tetris -> Dr. Mario -> Meteos -> Other puzzlers. So, just relaying that.

I REALLY like the idea of a Meteos level (as I do a Tetris and Dr. Mario one, but I'm proud of myself for the Meteos idea). :p

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
That would be awesome, they could have blocks start to chake and when they do you have to get off because they're going to boost upwards and off the top but sometimes they could occaisionally stop and fall back down (maybe if you had enough chars on or a heavy one it would be more likely?)

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
Here's an idea:

The time of day in the stage would correspond to the real time of day. Sunrise at 6AM, sunset 6 PM. That would be awsome to fight in a day-time setting at 12 noon, and fight in a night time setting at 12 midnight, all on the same stage. Just a thought

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
That would be fun to see, but would only work on outdoors and non-space.

Anyway, how about that gathering point in the WarioWare games? Maybe one of the buildings, perhaps even Mona's pizza joint.

<3 Mona.

Top Bottom