• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yeah but I chose ALL of the Eevee evolutions because they are all awesome.
Eevee and his evolutions are one of the few types of Poke'mon that have stood out and been widely liked (without being legendaries or starters). Every new set of games has introduced new eevees with the exception of Ruby/Sapphire (.. which was to lazy to). All evolutions of eevee have been awesome (something I can't say for most new Poke'mon) and would be incredibly fun to play.

My favorites are actually Umbreon, Espeon, and Leafeon. Flareon is a close 4th though.
Yeah, I love 'em all too. But Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon are the originals, so there's something just plain awesome about them.

Vaporeon > All
I heart water Pokemon.

You know, though, this brings up an interesting point. They're likeable Pokemon, and sort of a consistent running thing with Pokemon... Why has none of them ever made a Pokeball appearance in Smash?

EDIT: Oops... Sorry for the double post. I swear I thought I was editing my other one with this....

And, on a totally different note, what if there was a Boss Brawl (replace with whatever they call the next one) mode, where you could actually select your characters from the roster of Bosses. Lots of them would have alternate control systems (Master and Crazy Hand don't jump, they just float in the air), and they might have to adjust their moves and such for them to fight each other (no Off Waves for Tabuu), but it could be really cool to have four bosses going at each other. Lol, it probably wouldn't work, but I think it'd be cool, especially with new bosses being added.

Then all you Ridley fanatics can play as your precious freakshow.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Yeah, I love 'em all too. But Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon are the originals, so there's something just plain awesome about them.

Vaporeon > All
I heart water Pokemon.

You know, though, this brings up an interesting point. They're likeable Pokemon, and sort of a consistent running thing with Pokemon... Why has none of them ever made a Pokeball appearance in Smash?

EDIT: Oops... Sorry for the double post. I swear I thought I was editing my other one with this....

And, on a totally different note, what if there was a Boss Brawl (replace with whatever they call the next one) mode, where you could actually select your characters from the roster of Bosses. Lots of them would have alternate control systems (Master and Crazy Hand don't jump, they just float in the air), and they might have to adjust their moves and such for them to fight each other (no Off Waves for Tabuu), but it could be really cool to have four bosses going at each other. Lol, it probably wouldn't work, but I think it'd be cool, especially with new bosses being added.

Then all you Ridley fanatics can play as your precious freakshow.
I like water Poke'mon more than the rest (generally) but when we're talking about the Eevee's, Vaporeon just doesn't match up against the rest of the adorable dogs (in my opinion atleast.) Thats why Vaporeon and Glaceon are last of them to me. Not that I don't like them (I do), but I just don't like them as much.

And Boss Brawl... that'ld be sweet. If he appeared in SSB4, I would so main Omega (Megaman Zero 3). If he didn't, I would probably pick Rayquaza.

The only way boss battles would work is with some serious resizing though. Even smaller ones like Porky would be much to big (unless we're talking 1v1 only.)

Also Boss Brawl couldn't count towards your records.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I like water Poke'mon more than the rest (generally) but when we're talking about the Eevee's, Vaporeon just doesn't match up against the rest of the adorable dogs (in my opinion atleast.) Thats why Vaporeon and Glaceon are last of them to me. Not that I don't like them (I do), but I just don't like them as much.

And Boss Brawl... that'ld be sweet. If he appeared in SSB4, I would so main Omega (Megaman Zero 3). If he didn't, I would probably pick Rayquaza.

The only way boss battles would work is with some serious resizing though. Even smaller ones like Porky would be much to big (unless we're talking 1v1 only.)

Also Boss Brawl couldn't count towards your records.
Yes, true, or have specific stages for them to happen on, that were huge. There would be a lot of details to sort through, and lots of stats and such to tweak with the bosses, but it could be extremely entertaining.

BrawlBrother

Smash Rookie
Someone from ToS (Tales of Symphonia) should definitely be in the next game. Also, I was looking forward to enemies being characters, like Shy-Guy, or Hammer Bro.

TJL

Smash Rookie
For characters i just specifically want Megaman and/or Megaman X, i think too many characters wouldn't be that great for the game. 5-10 more characters than brawl would be ideal.

Get someone to run it other than Sakurai, he just doesn't respect the competitive aspect of the game.
On that same note, remove tripping, bring back L-cancelling and extended hitlag.

Edit: Improved online with no lag, and include support for voice chat in games.

That's all i want off the top of my head.

Jiggy37

Smash Apprentice
Features:

1) Make Stamina a selectable setting online. That's such a different gameplay style that it would need its own set of tiers since having no knockback isn't an issue.
2) Save my match settings. I don't understand why this series continues to save my item and stage settings from one day to the next, but I have to manually set the amount of stock every time.
3) Real alternate outfits, and lots of them.
4) Patches and other DLC potential.
5) Character creator if they can figure out how to make one work. If need be, make it like Soul Calibur III where there are some premade movesets and players just select between them while choosing their look.
6) Make the stage builder easier to use. Having to scroll to the bottom of the window just to change the size of a block is annoying, and there's no way to easily make a set of moving platforms that keep in sync with each other.
7) 256-person friend roster, at minimum.

Gameplay:
Keep the Brawl engine, then make these changes:

No tripping.
Automatic L-canceling on every aerial.
Melee's level of hitstun.

Balance:
Bring in respected players to playtest the game while it's in development so that tweaks can be applied. Another possible way to balance the game would be to make some Subspace Emissary spinoffs between now and the next true Smash Bros. and let players try out new, relatively untested characters that way. Balance doesn't matter that much in single-player/co-op games, so the worst thing that could happen wouldn't be that bad--I doubt many people would care about a character sucking in a non-competitive game. And the best thing that could happen is that players would be able to provide valuable feedback and say "Hey, Mona's attacks aren't strong enough compared to Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Peach. When it's time for the next real Smash Bros., she needs to be buffed."

Also, disjointed hitboxes look silly and don't make sense on any character not using a weapon. Make them stop.

Characters:

On a personal level, there are only three things I want:

1) Colette from Tales of Symphonia. We need more girls, more ranged fighters, more weapons that aren't swords or hammers*, and more flying characters, and she'd fit all four. I also think she's got pretty much a perfect personality to fit in with the Nintendo universe, and she's been in three games that were on a Nintendo system. (Symphonia on GC, Symphonia: DotNW on Wii, and Narikiri Dungeon 3 on GBA, although that last one was never translated...)

*I know she would have Pow Hammer, but that's not the same as Ice Climbers and King Dedede where practically every attack involves a hammer in some way.

2) More girls in general. Lip or Mona would be excellent additions. Daisy would have great potential if they gave her a full sports-based moveset or let her spawn soccer balls in the same way that Diddy spawns bananas. Lyn would be great too, but by the time SSB4 is out, she might have been a bit forgotten.

3) Don't remove any characters who are in--and especially do not remove the original twelve. If others are removed, I would complain anyway, but no matter what the circumstances, do not touch those original twelve. They should be considered, like, sacred ground for Smash. Even horribly nerfed versions of Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, and Ness would be better than not having them in at all.

Anyway, that's what I think on a personal level.
But with a broader view and thinking about what would appeal to a wider range of gamers, I guess I would say that SSB4 should be the third-party blowout game--especially since they already said they were running out of big Nintendo faces to add. Obviously a few major Nintendo characters still remain, like Dixie Kong, Waluigi, and at least one character out of Black Shadow/Deathborn/Samurai Goroh, but overall I think they should aim to have about 8-12 third-party characters. These would be my preferences:

Personal character wishlist filled with pipe dreams who'll never happen:

Capcom: Mega Man*, Sakura* (Street Fighter)
Hudson: Bomberman
Konami: Maria Renard (Castlevania), Richter Belmont (Castlevania)
Namco: Cassandra** (Soul Calibur), Colette Brunel (Tales)
Sega: Tails
Square-Enix: Celes Chere*** (Final Fantasy), Hero (Dragon Quest, preferably DQIII)

*Mega Man + Roll would also be awesome, or Ryu + Chun-Li, or Ryu + Sakura, but I was trying to get two different series involved.
**I would very happily accept Lloyd, who I kind of hate, over Cassandra if having him in was the only way to get Colette.
***Terra Branford would also be great.

Character wishlist from a perspective of who's more likely since they would make more people happy:

Capcom: Mega Man, Ryu (Street Fighter)
Hudson: Bomberman
Konami: Simon Belmont (Castlevania), Snake (Metal Gear)
Namco: Lloyd Irving (Tales), Siegfried (Soul Calibur)
Sega: Sonic, Tails
Square-Enix: Crono (Chrono Trigger), Mog (Final Fantasy)

Hudson's the weak link in terms of recognizable characters, so just having Bomberman would be enough for them. Namco is also questionable since Soul Calibur isn't that well associated with Nintendo and I doubt they'd put in more than one character from the same series, but I wanted to list two possible characters for each third-party other than Hudson. (Need backups in case anything goes wrong with negotiations, e.g. Square-Enix being jerks enough to demand ridiculous amounts of money before their characters could be put in, or Capcom not wanting Ryu because he'd play too similarly to Mario, or whatever.)

That said, two Tales characters would be awesome for the purposes of Smash, since movesets between the two series are fairly similar and only a few attacks like grabs would need to be added to set a Tales character up with a full Smash repertoire.

Tales of ____
Lloyd Irving - With the way the tales series works, he'd be awesome.
Colette - Blah blah blah more females and she doesn't use a sword. Happy?
"Happy"? I'd be so ecstatic that I just might never play another character again, for all the reasons I outlined above. ^_^

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Rather than have a new Poke'mon trainer take up a character slot, why not have a menu open for PT.

This menu would have several parts.

Part 1:
Pick trainer. This would be either male (red) or female (*insert playable female*)

Part 2:
Pick color. This would affect both the trainer and the poke'mon.

Part 3:
Pick Poke'mon. You must pick atleast 2 (maximum 6)
Some examples:
Charizard
Blaziken
Arcanine
Flareon
Vaporeon
Piplup
Squirtle
Scizor
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Pidgeot
Dragonite
Dragonair
Dratini
Leafeon
Umbreon
Espeon
Jolteon
Glaceon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Wigglytuff
Delibird
and the list goes on... (so many deserve to be in the selection but not all can)

Naturally the poke'mon would probably be divided into element and each element would have the same general moveset (making that many movesets would be rediculous.) This makes differences only synthetic.
If they want to stick to the same system for PT as they have now.
Fire= slow+strong
water=fast
electricity=fast
flying=fast
normal=balanced
fighting=balanced
dark=balanced
grass=balanced
ice=fast/balanced
bug=fast
rock=strong
ground=strong
steel=strong
poison=balanced
psycic= fast
ghost=fast
dragon=strong

A similar system could also be used for alts (step 1 would be to choose the alt, step 2 to choose the color. There would be no step 3.)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Aggg, why are all these character suggestions so terrible.

1)Don't fill this game with third party tio the brim. 1 more is plenty. Actually say some Nintendo characters. This is a Nintendo fighting game
2)Actually pick good characters. Not every freakin' pokemon.

Espio64

Smash Rookie
Awesome idea.
But I don't think the game designers are generous/ cool enough to do such a thing.
In terms of what they should do with pokemon characters:
Just bring Mewtwo back.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
honestly, i think sakurai will be an @$$wipe and make megaman fans comit suicide :(
but if sakurai is not in charge then maybe there is hope :) ,
but dont expect something better than brawl without sakurai
cause without him brawl would have been less than we anticipated.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
why people don't get cless chances to be in SSB4> all other namco characters (1st Hero of the tales of saga, and smash stile, and tales saga is a WAY popular in japan) and pacman don't fit in brawl (but looking at what they did whit rob...)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
A FE character that doesn't speak Japanese... or fight for his friends.

Lyn FTW.
The funny thing is they made up that fight for his friends bs out of nowhere.

He never once says that in Fire Emblem (atleast not in the Path of Radiance.)

Lol I guess its like Naruto. He never once says "Believe it!" in the Japanese Naruto, but he says it like every 5 seconds in the American version. :mad:

Keep Ike, keep Marth, add Roy (or atleast make him an alt. for Marth), and add Lyn.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
The funny thing is they made up that fight for his friends bs out of nowhere.

He never once says that in Fire Emblem (atleast not in the Path of Radiance.)

Lol I guess its like Naruto. He never once says "Believe it!" in the Japanese Naruto, but he says it like every 5 seconds in the American version. :mad:

Keep Ike, keep Marth, add Roy (or atleast make him an alt. for Marth), and add Lyn.
Why I'm falling for this, I do not know. But I must counter this.

Naruto never says Believe It anymore because of weeaboo complainers. He hasn't said it since the 40s, and the dub is now on...170 or something.

On the other hand, Naruto's Japanese counterpart still says dattebayo or some varation all of the freaking time, and man is it annoying. So yeah. No picking on dub Naruto, because Japanese Naruto is so much more annoying.

*cough* To be on topic...SSB4....I want everyone to return....that is all.

Faulkie

Smash Rookie
Thwomp for SSB4!

B: Look angry.
Up-B: Raise into the air.
Down-B: Slam down to the ground.
Side B: Look angry.

U-Smash: Raise into the air.
D-Smash: Slam down to the ground.
Side smash: Look angry.

N-Air: Look angry.
U-Air: You're already in the air... thwomp looks confused.
D-Air: Slam down to the ground.
D-Air: Look angry.
B-Air: Look angry.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Chris Lionheart said:
I'd much rather see Eliwood in the game over Roy. But, that's just an opinion.

Anyway, by the time SSB4 comes out, I'm sure there'll be a new FE (or several) and Nintendo would likely add characters from new FE games than old ones. It'd be keep Marth, take out Ike and replace him with a character from Radiant Dawn (though Ike is also in Radiant Dawn,) add another character from a new FE game.

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
I'll always hold onto the hope that Ridley will one day be a playable character, no matter how much sense it doesn't make. Also, I think it would be pretty cool to bring in an axe user from Fire Emblem, like Hector, just for a bit of variety. Swords are great and all, but sometimes you want a bit of change. :ohwell:

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Also, I think it would be pretty cool to bring in an axe user from Fire Emblem, like Hector, just for a bit of variety. Swords are great and all, but sometimes you want a bit of change. :ohwell:
Yeah, an axe user would be cool, but I really hate Hector. I don't know why.

In Make a Move 2.0, I made a moveset for Ephraim of FE8. He uses a lance, so I thought he'd be unique. (I also make him ride a horse that he can dismount by pressing B down.)

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
I would like to see sigurd from FE4 (one of the most uniques FE and one of the bests, can be mounted and dismounted, uses lances AND swords and uses falchion on esteroids), but if ephiram make it, i wouldn't complain, i would also like to see hector from FE, but Smash needs more girls...

Roller

Smash Legend
Hell yea, he would be so awesome, like...every single attack would be a bomb, lol
O wait, OMG! Bomberman is in brawl!

They just changed his name to snake....hmm

....I like the name bomberman better.

Hell yes, brawl does need more girls.

And an axe user like hector or that huge guy in soul caliber would be OMGZ AMAZIN!

Exia 00

Smash Champion
anyone with a unique weapon should be welcome.
(a gigantic sword is not unique) maybe an axe or
spear but maybe thats to violent for sakurai.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
Improve crappy WiFi

Improve crappy Stage Builder (and not have ridiculous conditions to unlock all parts)

Lengthen Replay recording Time(max of 7 minutes and 1 seconds) and have Player Tag Names Visible during replays

Fix Final D's Boxy bottom or port Melee Final D.

Add Megaman

Add Guilty Gear characters (:laugh: j/k)

I think thats it.

CombatWing

Smash Rookie
A jedi. I have an entire moveset idea. But there is a guy who makes movesets for character on Youtube:this is for V.Joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVfVr9qpAk

But for a Jedi, some obvious ideas:
b^-Just a jump up high like Sonic's
b>-Lightsaber throw,possibly the ability to keep it spinning.
bdown-exactly like lucario's down-a only stronger

I also would like to see Megaman,V.Joe,and Hector. I think King Boo would be cool. And Ridley but he's very big.

Runty_Grunty

Smash Cadet
I agree. Viewtiful Joe would be an excellent addition due to how his powers work. However, I have no idea how I'd make him since I've never played the games.

Someone who should be added to Brawl should be Issac or Felix from Golden Sun. Sure, Issac got an appearance as an Assist Trophy, but I really wanted him as a playable character. Here's how I'd make Issac (this is just a prototype).

Pros:
- Excellent ground game
- Solid sword-based hits that deal good damage
- Special moves are powerful
- Ragnarok is extremely powerful if fully charged
- B-Forward special is excellent for edgeguarding

Cons:
- Medium-Lightweight
- Reliant on ground-based combat
- Special moves are slow and most require charging
- B-Forward deals no damage
- Most specials can only be used on the ground (B-Up is only exception)

Specials:

B-Normal: Ragnarok
Issac will raise his sword above his head for as long as the player holds down the B-button. When released or upon reaching its limit, Issac will swing his sword, causing it to dramatically increase in size for the swing and deal much greater damage. It's very similar to Roy's Flare Blade from SSBM, only not as powerful; at full charge, it's not an instant KO. It deals very respectable damage, however. A downside is that Issac cannot use it in midair and it's quite slow.

B-Forward: Move Psynergy
A commonly used ability in the Golden Sun franchise, Issac will project a spiritual hand that will push away an enemy. The hand is an impenetrable wall that cannot be breached even by projectiles, so it's great defensively. It deals no damage, but if used as an edgeguard it can be lethal due to its size. Flaws include a long lag period, and a requirement for Issac to be on the ground. It also doesn't have much range, but the range can be increased by charging up the attack.

B-Up: Planet Driver
Issac will launch himself up a fair distance, then come plummeting down like a meteor, slamming through anyone who gets in his way. Upon impacting on the ground, he delivers a shockwave around him, damaging anyone who's too close. Deals damage while in the upward windup as well. Issac has a bit of a lengthy recovery after landing, which can be taken advantage of, and it has problems in terms of horizontal distance coverage. Quite handy offensively, though.

B-Down: Grand Gaia
Issac will charge up his sword, then slam it into the ground, sending rocks flying up around him that will damage anyone who's too close. Issac has to be on the ground to use this move, but it's very powerful. Has a lengthy start-up period, however, so timing is critical. This move can be charged to have a larger blast radius and greater damage. When Issac swings his sword into the ground, he receives SA frames.

Final Smash: Megiddo
Issac leaps up above the battlefield where he meets with a meteorite. He strikes the meteorite with his sword, causing it to plummet down onto the battlefield, landing near the closest opponent. The meteor has a large explosion wherever it lands, dealing massive damage to unfortunate opponents. It won't home in on opponents, however, but travels very quickly, so dodging it is unlikely.

-----

A ground-based fighter would suit Issac well, but he'd have to be made so that he'd really be good at the role. Comments?

biohazard930

Smash Apprentice
Most of what I'm interested in is characters.

First, for the DK series, I would like to see Dixie and K. Rool. They each are iconic, historic, and have good moveset potential. However, I've noticed a couple of folks decrying the addition of K. Rool. Why is this?

Another Metroid rep. is appropriate, but there's a reason that another hasn't been added: there hasn't been a character important enough to the series that would fit. Now, I'll admit that I'm not a Metroid fanatic, and so I won't be as knowledgeable as others. I see the great support for Ridley, and I guess he could be shrunk, but I still don't see him fitting, exactly. I see him well as a boss. However, he works much better than many suggestions I've seen, so I won't complain.

Some other decent suggestions include Issac, Krystal, Ray MK, Tails, Mega Man, and Bowser Jr.

-Issac and Tails are top notch picks, provided the 3rd party remains open in some fashion. I'm not sure how unique Knuckles would be, but I know Tails would be. Shadow screams clone.
-Krystal might not have been as iconic as I would have liked, but she has seen some decent popularity and would use an untapped weapon.
-Mega Man wouldn't be too bad, provided he is distanced from Samus.
-I've never played Custom Robo, but I understand it's a reasonably extensive series, and likely could produce a good moveset.
-Bowser Jr. seems to have separated himself to be a decent character in his own right, but he is at the bottom of this list for a reason.

I can't help saying something about other suggestions. One such is Geno. Really? Geno? Why? He is not iconic or important to the series at all. He's been in one game, and isn't even the main character (Arguably? I've never played it.).

Next, Animal Crossing should stay unplayable. AC isn't about fighting, I don't believe. I can't believe people seem to be seriously considering these characters.

I'd say that the Mii is a pretty garbage selection. Miis don't fit the spirit of Brawl at all, and have zero moveset potential.

Waluigi, along with many other Mario "trash characters" should not be considered. This includes Daisy and any baby. They are riders in the series and have contributed nothing.

Furthermore, ROB is weird and a dark horse for sure. However, he certainly deserves recognition, and Brawl turned about to be a fine way to do so. He helped to save Nintendo in North America, after all. He is possibly a reason Brawl exists. Look up the Video Game Crash of 1983 and ROB's release.

That's all I've got for now.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I've been hearing a lot of "we whant x 3rd party char" here, didn't sakurai said it was a once in a lifetime oportunity?

I mean Snake and Sonic would probably stay in Smash 4, 5, etc. Since it would be stupid to take them out, but unless Smash 4 is made by Nintendo(wich means, no Sakurai as the boss) i doubt we'll see more 3rd party chars.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Improve *** WiFi

Improve *** Stage Builder (and not have ridiculous conditions to unlock all parts)

Lengthen Replay recording Time(max of 7 minutes and 1 seconds) and have Player Tag Names Visible during replays

Fix Final D's Boxy bottom or port Melee Final D.

Add Megaman

Add Guilty Gear characters (:laugh: j/k)

I think thats it.
Yes to those. But, ah... 7 minutes and 1 second? Why the extra second?

P.S. Curse your sig. :laugh:

Most of what I'm interested in is characters.

First, for the DK series, I would like to see Dixie and K. Rool. They each are iconic, historic, and have good moveset potential. However, I've noticed a couple of folks decrying the addition of K. Rool. Why is this?

Another Metroid rep. is appropriate, but there's a reason that another hasn't been added: there hasn't been a character important enough to the series that would fit. Now, I'll admit that I'm not a Metroid fanatic, and so I won't be as knowledgeable as others. I see the great support for Ridley, and I guess he could be shrunk, but I still don't see him fitting, exactly. I see him well as a boss. However, he works much better than many suggestions I've seen, so I won't complain.

Some other decent suggestions include Issac, Krystal, Ray MK, Tails, Mega Man, and Bowser Jr.

-Issac and Tails are top notch picks, provided the 3rd party remains open in some fashion. I'm not sure how unique Knuckles would be, but I know Tails would be. Shadow screams clone.
-Krystal might not have been as iconic as I would have liked, but she has seen some decent popularity and would use an untapped weapon.
-Mega Man wouldn't be too bad, provided he is distanced from Samus.
-I've never played Custom Robo, but I understand it's a reasonably extensive series, and likely could produce a good moveset.
-Bowser Jr. seems to have separated himself to be a decent character in his own right, but he is at the bottom of this list for a reason.

I can't help saying something about other suggestions. One such is Geno. Really? Geno? Why? He is not iconic or important to the series at all. He's been in one game, and isn't even the main character (Arguably? I've never played it.).

Next, Animal Crossing should stay unplayable. AC isn't about fighting, I don't believe. I can't believe people seem to be seriously considering these characters.

I'd say that the Mii is a pretty garbage selection. Miis don't fit the spirit of Brawl at all, and have zero moveset potential.

Waluigi, along with many other Mario "trash characters" should not be considered. This includes Daisy and any baby. They are riders in the series and have contributed nothing.

Furthermore, ROB is weird and a dark horse for sure. However, he certainly deserves recognition, and Brawl turned about to be a fine way to do so. He helped to save Nintendo in North America, after all. He is possibly a reason Brawl exists. Look up the Video Game Crash of 1983 and ROB's release.

That's all I've got for now.
I totally agree with everything you said, except for Animal Crossing. I mean, they don't always have to be from some fighting game to be in - case in point, Ice Climbers.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Since you have never played it, there is no way for you to ever possibly know just how cool a character he is.

And what do you mean he isn't iconic to the series? What series? One game isn't a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom