• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I must admit that I had no confidence in Chronicles being a good game.
But after starting it yesterday I'm actually really enjoying it.
I'm not too far in though. Only at the point where you have Sonic, Rouge, Tails and Amy. Amy seems pretty overpowered, too.
SPOILERS AHOY!
After seeing my brother at a further point than myself in the game, ROBOTNIK IS PLAYABLE IN YOUR PARTY :D

Browny

Smash Hater
well heres my opinion of a tierlist, ill put it in spoiler tags since it kind of s a spoiler whos actually a playable character. characters arent ranked within tiers btw :p

Broken:
Cream

Top:
Big
Shadow
Amy
Knuckles

Middle:
Sonic
Tails
Shade

Bottom:
Eggman/robotnik
Rouge

i havent even unlocked everyone yet lol

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Eggman bottom tier whaaaaaaat? I haven't unlocked Shade yet, so I can't comment on him. Rouge is balls, so is Tails, though that combo move he has with Robotnik is auto-****.

I'm sorta stuck, lol.
Chapter 5, I can't work out how to get to the turret place with Robotnik and Tails' team, after you make that machine
Halp please, lol. This game is so hard to navigate sometimes.

Browny

Smash Hater
lol that part... i was stuck for ages too

you have to go to the upper side of the level, climb to the top of the escalator and fly down the left side once you get to the top. once you land on the other platform, jump down one level and then fly across to the turret. theres 2 other paths you can take while up there, so be careful only only fly in the direction of the turret or its a long walk back lol

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Wait, this is out in the UK?!
It's was out like 3 days ago, lmao.

And DJ, you have a character missing in your list, and it's not even the last character you find, what gives?
You get Omega before you even get Shade. Omega's awesome, high tier stuff lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im getting that game SK!!!!
How has everybody been?

Repryx is back forreal this time (college and Parental sadness has slowed me)

But I am slowed nomore and I have retured (ppossibly as a minor if at all memeber of the S.S.S)

In any case now that Im back I gotta apologize to everyone (particularly u SM) For just up and leaving

Its just when my Dad died my love for smash was doused and I became caught up with trying to be Mr. Schoolboy

But all Work and no Play makes Repryx sane so Im back and my Sonic is still every diddy's bane

-Ciao

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'm really starting to get pissed when people put text in all black, because I kind of want to know what the hell the person posted, but I'm too lazy to highlight it, and I am dissapointed every single time.

Also, steak

And another thing, WHY THE HELL IS THIS THREAD STILL OPEN. It reminds me of the CT player finder.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Tails sucks.
Rouge sucks.
Sonic sucks.
Shade sucks.
Cream is ok.
Big is ok.
Robotnik is ok.
Amy is good.
Omega is good.
Knuckles is ****.
Shadow is ****.

Agreed?

Also, I third what Lime says.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Yo Repryx, no need to apologize. I was gone for a long while too. Dont worry, ur still a Major Member, I think anyone that still thinks about it or was strong in it are the only ones left. Lot of people just left. So yeah. S.S.S. is still in our hearts. haha. Plus check out, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72265&page=989 See, your still up there.

And its fun cause its a cool RPG/mini adventure game. I wouldnt call it as amazing as Golden Sun, but they pulled it off. And the fact that its of Sonic characters, i dont mind ready all the text.

Its pretty sweet.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Thanks SK Im my favorite color too u rock dude lolz

Yeah Gloden sun IS amazinger lolz

We Just got Wifi here at college WHOO!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What, are you dumb!? You have to actually trade your Chao in order to get them to level and max out. But good luck having friends in the area that are going to play this game...
Good thing three of my friends have it and are also hardcore Sonic fans, eh?

Oh, and we <3 you too memphis, you little scamp.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Is there a secret ending If you 100% the game? or go through it the 2nd time and get all Chao Eggs and Rings???

Or was the ending just leading to a sequel??
I highly doubt a sequel, but Tails does say to wait for the next episode..

i went through and beat it 100% nothing happens and somewhere sega/bioware said if it gets good reviews and good sale rates they will make a sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom