• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That was an awesome first post on Page 1000.

Oh, and ****it, posting up the trailer to SatBK. I almost wet three pairs of pants...

simultaneously.

The main song is definately an improvement over Seven Rings in Hand (although that wasn't a "bad" song either).

Gameplay looked sexy...

lol, Sonic learned Meta Knight's nair if you pay attention...

holy ****...

Sonic's gonna have MK's moveset in Smash Bros. 4....

We...WIN!!!
Also, he'll finally be able to cut his steak.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

I wish I had better picture editing software than...lol, MS Paint.

The original would look good if I could even just scan it. Taking Cell phone picture shots can only do so much...

That, and the MS Paint-Pencil'd in picture looks off, distorted, and creepy...

btw, here's the original...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Happy Anniversary. One year ago today at 6:30AM Central, I **** myself.

Good times.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i thought i was dreaming, then i realized i was.

then i woke up, and thought i awoke from a dream in my dream, but i was actually awake

i had my dad hit me to make sure

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

For his anniversary and the 1,000 pages thing. I can draw a lot better, only it was paint and I rushed a bit...

Double post, sorry....

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hi there guys. Nice to see that this page made 1000.

I would of made something If i wasn't busy with more important stuff.

But I'd think it's better that I actually made a post for once for ya.

Happy Over 1000 pages to this Sonic thread. The thread I spent mys first post in, the thread where most of my discussion were here, where I began the SSS, and so on

But what is more important, is that Happy Anniversery to Sonic as 1 year ago Sonic was announced to the Public gaming commmunity that he was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. 1 year ago, I was one of the happiest gamers in the world along with so many others.

I must end this post with a big.....

Thank you Sonic

and adieu this post.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Alright, well there isn’t any clip art of Shade the Echidna with her mask off other than in game images; profile, POW screen.
And I’ve noticed people who have drawn fan art of her change a few things, either didn’t look into the character as much or whatever. Either her dreads, boots or headband symbol aren’t the right shape or whatever.

And for some reason people have colored her eyeliner and dread tip designs either the same or a lighter/darker shade of her mouth.
…Which is also wrong.
If you look, you can see clearly (On your own DS game, done look at that bad quality YouTube images) that it’s a shade of light purple. Not Tan.

I’m not necessarily bashing on those who have drown fan art of her their own way.. though it does bug me.. I just think that since Shade has so little clip art with her mask off, if you draw fan art of her. Try to do it right so that people who don’t have the game wont take yours as what she really looks like.

Now this picture may not be as good quality as others out there but I at least I tried to draw her as accurate as I could based on Masked Clip art and POW screen clip.

http://siegkingkirby.deviantart.com/art/Shade-the-Echidna-100694990

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Unleashed looks sick, even with the werehog thing. I hope they fix the frame rate problem and I wish I had a 360 or ps3. Ah well, wait for the Wii version eh?

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I think Sonic should have the ablilty to change between Super Sonic, Dark Spine Sonic, Dark Sonic, and Hyper Sonic for his final smash.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Hell Yeah. I mean, sure the Wii Version looks fun. And Im super glad they changed the controls to how they sould be for a Sonic game on the Wii. But I want a real controler. Old school like Im use to for Sonic.

So now we got 360 and PS3, Gunna grab my PS3 version, just cause I seem to play it more.
And if the game isnt made Jist for the 360, but shared with the PS3. PS3 version might run better and/or look more clean.

Still can't wait for Sonic and the Black Knight, That will be fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom