• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
Okay all I want to say is this is the second sign of the appocalyse( the first is getting a mario party that doesn't suck and doesn't need to be burned to ashes) and sonic will be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all sonics moves will be
B spin
/\b throws ring up jump hurts and catches the ring
\/b jump down
>spin to a side and jump a little
fs yellow sonic that glows stupidity
P.S. if you were too slow to understand me, sonic is a pity character

platnum

Smash Lord
there are waaaayy to many sonic threads.this is the only one that deserves to be open.atention mods close all other sonic threads now!!

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Okay all I want to say is this is the second sign of the appocalyse( the first is getting a mario party that doesn't suck and doesn't need to be burned to ashes) and sonic will be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all sonics moves will be
B spin
\/b jump down
Sorry, you lose.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
B spin
\/b jump down
Obviously your just a Sonic hater and you didn't watch the video closely. I never heard of a down b special ever being jump down b/c that is just plain stupid like most of your post. Sonic's down B is most likely that kick we saw, up B is most likely the spring, FS will be a Super Sonic attack hopefully. Next time try to make sense when you disagree with others

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Obviously your just a Sonic hater and you didn't watch the video closely. I never heard of a down b special ever being jump down b/c that is just plain stupid like most of your post. Sonic's down B is most likely that kick we saw, up B is most likely the spring, FS will be a Super Sonic attack hopefully. Next time try to make sense when you disagree with others
Why the hell would SOnic's Down B be a kick? That was like his down air or something...

Shuma

Smash Hero
both Ridley threads have over 12000+ posts, togheter. Beat that mark.(i know you will... until Ridley is confirmed). Aniway, Sonic looks fun to play, and he doesn't look low tier.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
WE WIN...WE WIN. bWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

the original s.s.s. shall be known

SiD

Smash Master
I seriously doubt that a kick, an attack that looks just like an arial except it has a weird pause, would be wasted as a B attack.

Dam Tak, quote me from 50 pages ago, wtf? Mario doesn't exist, don't say that again!
And I bet BlueWave was still lying, don't trust him. Props to Nya though, who also said Olimar is confirmed, so that's cool.

Smash Ace
Clearly Sonic is high-tier material, since anyone that fast can't suck. it's just law.
I mean, C. Falcon? Sheik? Fox? Sonic?

yeah, I guess I'll accept him, despite being against him. it's just another Pokemon Trainer incident to me.

Shuma

Smash Hero
LIke Sonink sayd, Sonic Confirmed that's 1/2 needed for the epic battle between S.S.S and R.I.D.L.E.Y. Ridley HAS to be a PC, we need an Epic Tournament of BLue V.S Purple :p.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Clearly Sonic is high-tier material, since anyone that fast can't suck. it's just law.
I mean, C. Falcon? Sheik? Fox? Sonic?

yeah, I guess I'll accept him, despite being against him. it's just another Pokemon Trainer incident to me.
except this was obvious to the majority

SiD

Smash Master
Hell yeah Shuma, it's gonna happen.

And that kick didn't act like a Falcon kick at all, what movie were y'all watching?

platnum

Smash Lord
This Thread Is Gonna Explode And Might Crash Smashboards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zomfg!!!!!this Thread Is A Hiena

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Hell yeah Shuma, it's gonna happen.

And that kick didn't act like a Falcon kick at all, what movie were y'all watching?
Actually it does. Jump in the air and use Falcon kick and it should go in the direction Sonic did in this Movie. I could be wrong. It could be a combo when using his spin dash, just like Metaknight's side B ,which looked awesome btw.

SiD

Smash Master
...so it goes in a diagonal direction, at the normal speed of a normal air attack, so you assume it was like the Falcon kick? That's stupid.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Normal speed? It looked a little faster than normal speed and farther than the distance of a normal aerial attack. Does it really matter to argue? He's still going to pwn anyway. Truce? *holds out hand for handshake*

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I still say Mario vs. Sonic is even. I believe that spindash can be taken out by attacks like Mario's d-smash. There's that, and Sonic's going to have a light frame in exchange for speed so beating Sonic players will be great. Of course, Sonic's going to make a good main.

SiD

Smash Master
Well I wasn't trying to bitterly argue, just sort of debate this. But oh well, I'll leave that till when the thread dies down a little.

*Shakes hand, gets it in writing*

Yeah Tak, that tourney, me=Sonic you=?

Sumenora

Smash Apprentice
I still say Mario vs. Sonic is even. I believe that spindash can be taken out by attacks like Mario's d-smash. There's that, and Sonic's going to have a light frame in exchange for speed so beating Sonic players will be great. Of course, Sonic's going to make a good main.
finally a person speaking my language

SONIC AND MARIO ARE EVEN!!

sonic will not kill every single player it sees!! regardless of his speed...he has his flaws

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I'm sure Mario's d-smash could maybe do it, if Sonic doesn't jump over it and hit him from the other side.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Again, I don't hate Sonic personally, but I've had bad experiences with very quick characters and the last thing I need is to be 5-stocked by some super tourney player who's made it his/her goal to totally master Sonic. The combos that sonic will probably be able to perform will be nothing less than...well, for lack of a better term broken.

I don't hate the Blue Blur.

I ph34r him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom