• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
like praticing on melee till then...im doing that right NOW!! XD and typing replys all at the same time!
Hehe I have to go to work today :( But yeah, after school SMASH!!!!! I hope all of the moves for Link are the same, so I don't have to worry about him much. Sonic will be unlocked ASAP and I will work him as hard as I can!!

Sumenora

Smash Apprentice
Argh, dangit. Not Sonic of all people. >_<
whats wrong with sonic?...even thou im not gonna make him my main......ill love to fight him in battle....im a mario/sonic fan but i specialize on mario........XD

the time has come!......**mario runs after sonic with a N-air**

(to be continued......till release)

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
Well for one, I can't imagine him not being broken.

Oh well. I'm just glad they kept his classic sound effects and gave him one of the better themes the series has.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
first of all I don't think any other Sonic charcters will make it as playable characters since they are third party, I believe they will make it in, but as AT's that saying Knuckles, Tails, Silver, maybe Amy, but Shadow I wold have to say that he would probably be Sonic's alternate costume

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
5 bucks says that one of Sonic's alternate costumes makes him look like Shadow.

Alternate Costumes:
Sonic > Shadow
Peach > Daisy
Mario > Dr. Mario
Luigi > Mr. L.
Samus > Fusion Suit

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
5 bucks says that one of Sonic's alternate costumes makes him look like Shadow.

Alternate Costumes:
Sonic > Shadow
Peach > Daisy
Mario > Dr. Mario
Luigi > Mr. L.
Samus > Fusion Suit
That would make Brawl even more awesome! I sure hope so. And Link could be Fierce Deity maybe? Hmmmm who knows.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Whoever gets their hands on the demo needs to try and view different colors, see if in fact that there are different costumes and check to see if daisy is still there as a control.

Afo

Smash Apprentice
Dammit !!! the one day I don't stay awake till 1:00 am to wait for sakurai's update and SONIC is anounced...

but what the hell... YAAY YAAAY YAAY SONIC 4 BRAWL WOOHOOO !!!!!

can anyone say spinball Tech chasing FTW !!!!

The only really sucky thing about this update is that Brawl will be delayed.

Pros and Cons:

Pros: I'LL PASS FINALS!!!!!
Cons: FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!
QFT

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow... i guess those guys are right.

I bet all you Sonic fans have been flooding their PM's asking them stuff about Brawl XD

Black/Light

Smash Master
00:35.look there
Sorry bud but like everyone else I have been looking at this vid all day before reading your post and aint seen it once.

And can someone throw around some ideas for his B moves? This vid mainly just showed off his spin attack and like 2 areils with one Down A I think.

(Spring and roll/spin attack are B^ and.... something else B.(Odd, I can see his roll being B>/B or Bv) Does that roll attack he did ont Mario look like a Bv? (when he rolled forward than backward than repeated) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom