• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
lol you would. but yeah things have been pretty dull...feels like the SWF is dying and not because of the crashes...*sigh*

Sonic 4 Brawl
yea...Sakurai should give us Peach, Metanight and/or Halberd, or something more exciting than telling us Ike's Aether wont be his FS
obviously his up special move is Aether...
that was from him an it seemed funny.

Sonic 4 Brawl yea?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
If you want to start an Aether discussion, join the heated debate in the "Ike" thread.

I'm sorry to say also, that "I told you so" that Sakurai was not going to update Peach on the Dojo. He doesn't follow the same human logic as us mortals, need to understand that.

Sonic 4 Brawl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is basically what I'm doing and have been doing since the updates started...

and to make it clear, I didn't make the comic, I just feel I'm in the same position as Sonic is in in that comic...

Del Money

Smash Champion
Sigh......

This place is beginning to blow.
what this Sonic thread? SWF? or both? all we need is a big update regard any 3rd party and we'll have excitement once again

Sonic 4 Brawl (i wonder how the Ridley thread manages to stay active through thick and thin,what the hell)

@Puffball64
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA did you make that? HAAHAHAHAHAHA FALCON OUCH

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i remember reading that it wasnt made by Puff. it hella funny tho. in the Ridley thread, there are random things just being posted (mine counting as one of them)
i saw the Ike one. i think i posted somthing there. if not oh well.
I mentioned that it wasn't made by me..

It was made by Psyguy of Fireball20xl.com

I've been a fan of his comics for years now, and when he updated with that, I rofled, then cried.

Del Money

Smash Champion
lies...puffball64....ALL LIES. pretty hella (yea i said hella)-funny though. and yeah the Ridley thread people do this stuff all the time. posting Ridley art and photoshopping Ridley on Corn Pops creal boxes and such. maybe we should do that too

Cenedar

Smash Ace
what this Sonic thread? SWF? or both? all we need is a big update regard any 3rd party and we'll have excitement once again

Sonic 4 Brawl (i wonder how the Ridley thread manages to stay active through thick and thin,what the hell)

@Puffball64
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA did you make that? HAAHAHAHAHAHA FALCON OUCH
I can tell you how they do it, seeing as I frequently lurk about the Ridley thread too. Pretty much, as long as the post is about Ridley in some way, shape, or form, then we let it go, that's how we've been living on it lol. We've had a "make your own Ridley pic" contest, a "zippy Ridley one liners" contest, and lots of random crap, that somehow always goes back to Ridley.

oh yeah, almost forgot...

SONIC FOR BRAWL, NEW MANAGEMENT FOR SEGA!

Edit: Dammit, Del beat me to it. oh well, Sonic 4 Brawl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lies...puffball64....ALL LIES. pretty hella (yea i said hella)-funny though. and yeah the Ridley thread people do this stuff all the time. posting Ridley art and photoshopping Ridley on Corn Pops creal boxes and such. maybe we should do that too
It'd be strange, considering Sonic's been plastered on things like that already.

We should have a contest on who draws the best Sonic.

Or we could see who can make the best screenshot using sprite sheets from any 16-32-bit Sonic game.

Del Money

Smash Champion
We should have a contest on who draws the best Sonic.
i dont have a scanner...oh wait...il just take a pic of my drawing but itll have to be when i get back home...i like this Sonic drawing contest idea, anyone else want in?

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
the screenshot one wouldnt be a bad idea. haha n for whoever still thinks SWF blows today, there was a thread about making a top ten char list of whod never make it brawl. theyre all hilarious. see my sig for that

EDIT: a sonic drawing one sounds better. i can draw ok. hell i drew a Young Link one day wen i was bored, n Sonic's fairly easy. XD

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ylink_estimated (which is true cuz he is underestimated)
imma check that thread out now...i could use a couple of laughs

@puffball64
please elaborate on the screenshot with sprites thing? i have sprite sheets for Sonic, Tails, and Knukcles all originating from S3&K when i just attempted to make a Sonic fanmade fighting game like 6 or 7 years ago.

EDIT: i would prefer the drawing though
EDIT #2: thats fine Kabyk

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
i dont have a scanner...oh wait...il just take a pic of my drawing but itll have to be when i get back home...i like this Sonic drawing contest idea, anyone else want in?
Sweet I already Have this one drawing I made a while back, and my scanner just started working today.

I can't do any of that crazy stuff though...... like the comic posted recently...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@ylink_estimated (which is true cuz he is underestimated)
imma check that thread out now...i could use a couple of laughs

@puffball64
please elaborate on the screenshot with sprites thing? i have sprite sheets for Sonic, Tails, and Knukcles all originating from S3&K when i just attempted to make a Sonic fanmade fighting game like 6 or 7 years ago.

EDIT: i would prefer the drawing though
EDIT #2: thats fine Kabyk

I'll check that thread out as well.

@Money
The screenshot contest would be like the thing I did making a stage for Brawl. That Greenhill Zone was made from pieces of the actual level using sprite sheets. Basically, it's like a "Create your own screenshot" of anything that any Sonic game has had.

If you're worried about sprites, just google The Spriter's Resource. They've got some good sprite sheets of the highest quality.

Del Money

Smash Champion
props to k!llsw!tch...thats pretty damm good. ill get my drawing up tonight, i think im good at drawing classic Sonic but suck at newage Sonic

Del Money

Smash Champion
oh nice...yeha i used to make my own Sonic comics for fun back in the day when i was 9...*sigh* i feel so old

Del Money

Smash Champion
I just downloaded Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on my Wii. I forget, is there a save or what? Been forever and I dunno how virtual console games work, never bought one before
yea keep rubbing in the fact that you have a Wii, b*stard. lol jk, but Sonic 2 for Genesis didnt have a save/load feature. im not sure if the VC allows you to save/load

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
gimme a couple of days, I'll have a pic of Sonic vs Whyt Diablos (I suck at colour, so it'll be in black and white)

(also, Whyt is really a product of my Fan Fiction. he's the main in a trilogy which I am aiming to finish soon, ah well)

Sonic 4 brawl

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll do a doodle today, should be up later.

If I want to, I'll do a actual drawing.

Unfortunately all I have is a scanner that explodes when used, and a cell phone to take pictures with, so if I do get a picture uploaded, don't expect the upmost quality from it...

Del Money

Smash Champion
same thing with me as with puffdaddy64, i gotta use a digital camera to get my pic up. it should be of the chain though

Sonic 4 Brawl

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
yea keep rubbing in the fact that you have a Wii, b*stard. lol jk, but Sonic 2 for Genesis didnt have a save/load feature. im not sure if the VC allows you to save/load
VC games sort of have a "quicksave" feature in some games. Sonic 2 is probably one of them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol, 6 doodles for mah buddies.

It was all I could muster up till my neck began to hurt.

Also, I drew more cartoons than actual pictures, being that I have a short attention span, thus making long, drawn out pictures of epicness that of a madman's dream to me, so in advance, I apologies.

Doodle 1
No Subtitles for this one.

Doodle 2
"I'm gonna kill you!"

Doodle 3
Should be readable, but if not:
"OMG Cartoon!"

Doodle 4
"Short attention span..." Left
"All I can doodle..." Right

Doodle 5
"Quit running ****it!"

Doodle 6
None, I kinda tried on this one, but gave up when it came to drawing the limbs. I suck at drawing hands, so mittens had to do...

Also, yes, this was all done on one piece of paper, roughly 40 minutes ago...

Del Money

Smash Champion
@Puffdaddy64
hahahhaha those were pretty funny and decent doodles for only 40 min

@Lupo Aro
ok i didnt know about the VC thing (not like i have a Wii anyways) but yeah that is cool though. oh and get your art in too

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I can't figure out why it's not scanning. I keep hitting the scan button on my printer and nothing happens at ALL. You guys may have to wait. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom