• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Taking Blaze. Yeah, she's not the same gender but I prefer her to the rest of the characters (most of which are female anyway).

SonicMario

Smash Master
W00T!

I actually almost said Yoshi. But then I realized Tails was still available.

Thank youuuu.
You're welcome

Dibs On Silver.
Okay

Taking Blaze. Yeah, she's not the same gender but I prefer her to the rest of the characters (most of which are female anyway).
Also Okay. and you know i can't list all characters. You can choose a character i haven't listened. As long it is a Sonic Or Mario character. Only exception is SiD, who is "God". You just can't defy god. Right SiD?;) (Waiting for one-liner)

Herei it is now:
(Note: Anyone can change to a character as long that one isn't taken)

Sonic: k!llsw!tch
Tails: Nothing Rhymes With Circus
Knuckles: Del Money
Shadow: 1337Marth
Omega: SuperAce
Rouge: (Empty)
Amy: (Empty)
Cream: (Empty)
Espio: Puffball 64
Vector: Joe Soup
Mighty: Smooth Criminal
Silver: PitIcarus
Blaze: LukeFonFabre
Robotnik (or Eggman): (Empty)
Metal Sonic: ten
God: SiD
Mario: SonicMario
Luigi: Dynamism
Peach: (Empty)
Bowser(Empty)
Yoshi: (Empty)

(People that recently has posted or are deciding will be in Bold)
Haven't chosen: Red Darkstar Kirby, Got Blood, BlueBomber22, Kabyk, Garuda, Onyx, I Like Smash...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Also Okay. and you know i can't list all characters. You can choose a character i haven't listened. As long it is a Sonic Or Mario character. Only exception is SiD, who is "God". You just can't defy god. Right SiD?;) (Waiting for one-liner)
Meh, there aren't really any Mario characters I'm extremely fond of, and my other favourite Sonic characters had been taken. I'll stick with Blaze :)

ten

Smash Cadet
I dont want to sound stupid but how do you add pics on the signature.

Sonic 4 brawl

Garuda

Smash Ace
Oh wait, a clan. nvm, I'm too sucky for those... I would know from past experience.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I dont want to sound stupid but how do you add pics on the signature.

Sonic 4 brawl

^^ 1. Well I make a photobucket account then post pictures in my album and get the Image code
2. those are the brackets that represent the picture, so it will show up in your sig.
3. If you want a signature ask tappy [url]http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105120[/url] he can make
a really nice sig, like mine.

Just ask if you get lost.

Yes, first on the list, so what am I the leader, wait I can't be God's their (SiD)

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
So anyone run into anymore fake Sonic photos again, it seems with every other update we get look it's Sonic. Also there's nothing to talk about.

SonicMario

Smash Master
SonicMario, I wanna be Jet the Hawk from Sonic Riders. He's a hawk! LOLZER
I appreciate the recognition though.

Sonic 4 Brawl.
Granted.

Sonic: k!llsw!tch
Tails: Nothing Rhymes With Circus
Knuckles: Del Money
Shadow: 1337Marth
Omega: SuperAce
Rouge: (Empty)
Amy: (Empty)
Cream: (Empty)
Espio: Puffball 64
Vector: Joe Soup
Mighty: Smooth Criminal
Silver: PitIcarus
Blaze: LukeFonFabre
Robotnik (or Eggman): (Empty)
Metal Sonic: ten
Jet: Kabyk-Greenmyst
God: SiD
Mario: SonicMario
Luigi: Dynamism
Peach: (Empty)
Bowser(Empty)
Yoshi: (Empty)

(People that recently has posted or are deciding will be in Bold)
Haven't chosen: Red Darkstar Kirby, Got Blood, BlueBomber22, Garuda, Onyx, I Like Smash...
I'll be taking a break again... but i will still be looking for character takers. See ya later.

Sonic 4 Brawl

ten

Smash Cadet
Thanks k!llsw!tch, and SonicMario for the info. And I agree there does seem to be a lot of fake stuff saying that Sonic is in Brawl. People will probably keep making hoaxes until Sonic is confirmed in... or out.:urg:

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I can't wait till we get some REAL Sonic news instead of these hoaxes, can't you just wait for Sakurai to say New Item - Ring or Speed Shoes, just to hint us.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
December 3rd is too far way when your as impatient as me. Well school is gonna keep me busy for sure, but I would really enjoy anything, an enemy to look like he's in a Sonic game, an item that relates to Sonic game, but also any other game, basically a secret without blowing the secret. The fake hoaxes are getting old, just imagine gotta go through the rest of August, then September, then October, November, then we find out Sonic's in or not, way too long....... I need something to keep me awake in this thread, some might be Sonic or not coffee to say.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Well I got to be Luigi cause Del and SonicMario were saying things like Whoo Hoo! and stuff then I said Yah Ha I'm a Luigi a-number-a one-a at the end of a post and they gave me Luigi before the list even started... I don't know how that happened, I didn't know he was in the olympics too.

The Sonic clan is really an Olympic clan cause from when I was Luigi right off the bat, it kind of opened things up and threw it out of wack.

I SHOULD BE CREAM so we can stick to Snc guys (and Mario)

WTF!!!!!!!!! AM I ****ING SAYING!!! LUIGI ****ING RULES!!!!! **** CREAM!!!!! ****ER!!!!!!

Cinos Ruof Lwarb

ten

Smash Cadet
I know right how many people are already in 15? Plus the people who have not said who they would be yet.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I'd probably join, but I suck too bad to be in a clan.
I think a lot of people are slacking up on the playing and keeping up. I picked it up today for the first time in like 3 months, I actually lost lives to computers, like WTF?!?!?! i just need to start playing again, and I will when school picks up again, roomies all play, we'll get right back up there.

Sonic 4 Brawl.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Actually, I play every single day, like homework, except fun and something I love to do. I can easily beat lvl 9's as Ganondorf (highest success rate), Marth, Falcon, Bowser, or DK (and unsuspectingly, Samus), but since I have few friends, I don't get to play against actual PEOPLE much. And when I do, I usually lose.

Solnilk flore brlawl (try saying that out loud... in front of your friends)

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Actually, I play every single day, like homework, except fun and something I love to do. I can easily beat lvl 9's as Ganondorf (highest success rate), Marth, Falcon, Bowser, or DK (and unsuspectingly, Samus), but since I have few friends, I don't get to play against actual PEOPLE much. And when I do, I usually lose.

Solnilk flore brlawl (try saying that out loud... in front of your friends)
Bowser and DK? Props man. Actually, I think I've only used DK about 4 times, EVER. I don't even know all his moves by heart, I know all his B obviously, but not his A.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm surprised that Del hasn't been in here at all and made a post.

SiD, what the **** did you do to him?

Or should I say, Mr. God?

Someone should call dibs on Scourge, since he is bad-***, and I'm surprised noone has picked Charmy...

Garuda

Smash Ace
I don't believe in the tier list. Sure people say it's the highest chances of those characters and success in a tourney, but still, it leaves the impression of skill.

Every character has a style - it's up to you to figure it out. I don't come close to Gimpyfish's Bowser though.

But anyway, I'm guessing the ideal team would be Mario and Sonic working together in a 2v2? Maybe Ken and Isai will get interested and host the epic, true battle between Mario and Sonic... or maybe Azen and some other guy.

Oh, and I've seen that fake "retail box" for a whole friggin year. It's one thing that the retailers were stupid enough to put it up, but the media taking huge note of it disgusts me.

Del Money

Smash Champion
hey fellas im back...feeling better after all the bull**** that happened in the last 20 hours. anyways, those of you in the clan need to join Play 2 Win (in my sig) so we can keep in touch and get this clan stuff sorted out, trade Wii numbers, come up with a name, etc. and yes, Garuda, youre not a n00b youre in too...i dont care if this clan has like 25 members, the more the merrier. so heres a list of people who im aware of that have registered at P2W:

Del Money - Knuckles
RDK - Bowser
Joe Soup (i think) - Vector (FIND TEH COMPUTER ROOM!!!)
Smooth Criminal - Mighty (if he accepts it)
Dynamism - Luigi
Puffball64 - Espio
1337marth - Shadow
Got Blood? - (please pick someone remaining)

people who need to register:

Kabyk-Greenmyst - Jet the Hawk
NRWCircus - Tails
FonFabre- Blaze
k!llsw!tch - Sonic (come on man, we NEED Sonic)
Garuda - (pick something thats remaining man)
SonicMario - Mario (come on man, we NEED Mario)
SiD - God (come on man, we NEED God hahaha)
Ten - Metal Sonic
SuperAce - E123 Omega
Vagrant - Silver

ill list off remaining characters as soon as i think of em lol. anyways this clan is gonna be awesome. thanks all of you for joining. looking forward to have a blast with you guys...ONCE I GET A DAMM WII

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Yea I know. I asked someone who worked at Best Buy about Starcraft Battle Chest and he tried to get me to pre-order Starcraft: Ghost! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1!1!1one

And I do take the tier list into consideration, but the fact that I mained Roy for a little while, you can see I don't consider it the end-all of-all, though I do respect the listings. Now, I'm not really anyone, don't need to be, haven't played in a long time. Trying to get some skill and quality with using Zelda, she's really cool in Brawl, but it's not going well.

Fast characters are extremely fun, Sonic would definitely be someone I would probably consider at least Seconding, I love using Rollout and Yoshi's Egg Roll, I'm sure Sonic would have something like that.

Sonic 4 Brawl.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Registered.

If I could actually get my Wii online sometime soon, that would be just dandy.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ten and Circus
thanks for registering, as you can see security is tight but im sure you both know the reason for that
If I could actually get my Wii online sometime soon, that would be just dandy.
lol some of us just wanna get a Wii period

@k!llsw!tch, SiD, Kabyk, SuperAce, FonFabre, Vagrant, Garuda, and SonicMario
*to quote DDR* EVERYBODYS WAITING FOR YOU!

Sonic 4 Brawl

Garuda

Smash Ace
lol okay okay Uh... Shoot, RDK is already Bowser... I think I'll be Wario. He might not be in Olympic Games though. And I guess that means I should main him in Brawl as well. WARIO WAFT FTW

Del Money

Smash Champion
excellent guys the clan is building up. and so is the forum population.

heres our list of registered clan members and there aliases:

Del Money - Knuckles
RDK - Bowser
Joe Soup (i think) - Vector (FIND TEH COMPUTER ROOM!!!)
Smooth Criminal - Mighty
k!llsw!tch - Sonic
NRWCircus - Tails
Dynamism - Luigi
Puffball64 - Espio
Ten - Metal Sonic
1337marth - Shadow
Garuda - Wario
Got Blood? - (please pick someone remaining)

people left that need to register at P2W:

Kabyk-Greenmyst - Jet the Hawk
FonFabre- Blaze
SonicMario - Mario (come on man, we NEED Mario)
SiD - God (come on man, we NEED God hahaha)
SuperAce - E123 Omega
Vagrant - Silver

this is gonna be awesome fellas...i can feel it in my genitalia (sound familiar Circus?). remember you can all get to the P2W forum through a link in my sig. also for security reason RDK will verify you before you enter. this thread isnt open exclusively to clan members but keep in mind we'll go all the security measures to keep our boards from becoming obscene and raunchy. anyways this is where are Sonic fandom has brought us fellas. this is gonna be mad fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom