• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
QFT.

Man I've been on a roll today. I've posted so much in this topic just today. Wheeee!
On A Barrel Roll Today?

lol okay okay Uh... Shoot, RDK is already Bowser... I think I'll be Wario. He might not be in Olympic Games though. And I guess that means I should main him in Brawl as well. WARIO WAFT FTW
Wario....hmm...nice pick...
The only char more ****ed up than Luigi lol

@Garuda: Glad you like the big oafs...They don't get enough credit. Without them, noone would be all "Fast guys are so fast" cause there'd be no slow guys...
@Guywhodoesn'tplayDK: You're missing out, Charges up B and calls Diddy. Diddy wraps you in his tail and squishes you. HOOHOO HANHANHAN DANH DK clobbers you but hits Diddy as well...
*you fly into the stars*
DK: "****ing Chimp" - looks in mirror - AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Cinos Ruof Lwarb

Del Money

Smash Champion
On A Barrel Roll Today?
On a DYNAMIC Barrel Roll Today?
Wario....hmm...nice pick...
The only char more ****ed up than Luigi lol

@Garuda: Glad you like the big oafs...They don't get enough credit. Without them, noone would be all "Fast guys are so fast" cause there'd be no slow guys...
@Guywhodoesn'tplayDK: You're missing out, Charges up B and calls Diddy. Diddy wraps you in his tail and squishes you. HOOHOO HANHANHAN DANH DK clobbers you but hits Diddy as well...
*you fly into the stars*
DK: "****ing Chimp" - looks in mirror - AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Cinos Ruof Lwarb
all isay can say is....wow...oh and happy 400th post
It certainly does. How is it? Nice, tingly feeling, ain't it? [/TMI]
ah...its a beautiful thing
I'm psyched, yo.
you should be...its gonna be off the hizzy

@I Like Smash
decide who youre choosing and then follow the link to P2W to register

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I've noticed Jet's been in the last 3 games. Well, only playable in Riders, but made an appearance in Rivals and Secret Rings. Think they'll start making them bigger, as in using them more?

I'm confused about the P2W forum....the bottom of the thread has a chatroom style effect? Then what's the point of the thread?

Del Money

Smash Champion
I've noticed Jet's been in the last 3 games. Well, only playable in Riders, but made an appearance in Rivals and Secret Rings. Think they'll start making them bigger, as in using them more?

I'm confused about the P2W forum....the bottom of the thread has a chatroom style effect? Then what's the point of the thread?
the chatbox stuff is for fun. but youll notice we definitely do use the threads and (most of the time) have intelligent discussions in there. the site is also fairly new so give me a bit a of time to crank out more topics, more polls and more threads. but definitely explore around.

ten

Smash Cadet

Jet is in secret rings, I dont remember seeing him, I've never played sonic rivals so I dont know if hes in that game. I personally dont want to see Jet outside of any Sonic Rider or spin off game. We have too many characters as it is.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
OK Del Money, I just registered about a minute before this post. When do I get posting privileges?
It took him a few hours for me...He likes me lol :)

when RDK verifies you
sure

Sonic 4 Brawl - cuz he's the best there ever was haventcha hear tha news
if he gets the switch to DK...I'm switching to DK's hair?
@Garuda: I am the source of your power!! lol jk
Seriously though...Luigi wavedashes across FD and flies so fast he leaves the screne and explodes!!!!! Out comes a mat of hair fling in the green, red and blue light. It lands on the stage and begins to charge what the others can only imagine as the most powerful blast of all
Hair: I'm free, no more body to constrict me MUHAAHUAHAHUHAUH!!!

You all know what happens next... ;P

It confused me at first too. All dark and looks the same, unique non, oui, non?

Sonic should have a Dair like Yoshi's - Luigi looks up and druels on Zelda's thigh -
Luigi: "how was-a dat-a"
Zelda: great, now get out! - massive kick to the face and teleports away -

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Well, they may have a lot of characters, but not all of them have deep backstories and whatnot. Characters come and go in Sonic, Big vanished for a little while I believe, so they cycle characters. I mean, if they wanted to stick with who they've got, they wouldn't have just made that psychic Silver.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Don't know about Rivals, but I'm sure he wasn't in SatSR. If anything, it was Silver who appeared in the last three games. (StH06, Rivals, and SatSR)

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
especially in Secret Rings. it was one of those things where Sonic shouldn't say words like 'Yahoo' or anything. ah well, the game itself wasn't half bad

Del Money

Smash Champion
especially in Secret Rings. it was one of those things where Sonic shouldn't say words like 'Yahoo' or anything. ah well, the game itself wasn't half bad
i never played SatSR...i dont have a Wii...

but yeah it doesnt surprise me that something like that would happen. Sonic Heroes was spamming with voice overs throughout gameplay more so than any other 3D Sonic game IMO...except maybe Shadow

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
i never played SatSR...i dont have a Wii...

but yeah it doesnt surprise me that something like that would happen. Sonic Heroes was spamming with voice overs throughout gameplay more so than any other 3D Sonic game IMO...except maybe Shadow
i dont have a wii either ****it...but anywayz i think Sonic Heros had good VOICES, but not the ******** lines. n there was a catch in Shadow, he actually said d*** and h*** haha

EDIT: @ earthbender5: u should say that in an Ike thread. then get flamed like crazy. y i say that because this is a SONIC thread.
Sonic 4 Brawl!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Voices sucked in all the games, yet the Music in most of them was pretty awesome.

Nearly eargasmed when I heard Live and Learn. Especially when it was put on Sonic X during the Finalhazard battle.

Del, check out the sexy Green Hill Zone I made in the Stage Discussion thread.

Infact, anyone and everyone in here should go there.

Like.

Right now.

Voices sucked in all the games, yet the Music in most of them was pretty awesome.

Nearly eargasmed when I heard Live and Learn. Especially when it was put on Sonic X during the Finalhazard battle.

Infact, anyone and everyone in here should go there.

Like.

Right now.
yea voices sucked either way...i stopped watching Sonic X a long time ago. but now i hear they put Live and Learn it in? imma go to youtube haha. and the stage thread.

Del Money

Smash Champion
there was a catch in Shadow, he actually said d*** and h*** haha
as if he was a cool 11-year-old kid hahaha
they really DID that??? thats nuts yo
im on it
yeah! sonic 4 brawl!!
sorry about ike thing though
but anyways
satsr? i don't think i played it and ihave a wii what is it?
Sonic and the Secret Rings...
the ONLY sonic game out for wii so far.
yep...hopfully when Sega's dont "reinventing" Sonic, he'll have a much better, full-roamed 3D game without the flukes and flaws

Del Money

Smash Champion
yea. Sega should lighten up, i mean Nintendo is keeping Sonic alive at least.
n also since my only console is the GC (aside from my bros GBA), are the Sonic games good for like XBox 360 n PS2/3? i played a demo for StH06, seems alrite to me.
i never tried StH06...but i want it to be released for PC so i dont have to buy a PS3/360. Wii gots everything i need...Madden, Brawl, Zelda, Sonic games, and more. and though most people say it sucks i just want StH06 for PC so i can try it myself

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i never tried StH06...but i want it to be released for PC so i dont have to buy a PS3/360. Wii gots everything i need...Madden, Brawl, Zelda, Sonic games, and more. and though most people say it sucks i just want StH06 for PC so i can try it myself
I tend not to let other people influence me by telling me their opinion of a game. It just to happens that most games I like are pretty good.

Don't know why, but I kinda liked '06. Didn't play too much of it, but liked what I played.

it is an alrite game. well demo for that matter. n i jus remembered. wen i was in the Philipines back in june, i saw a Wii in the Mall of Asia. just sitting there, but i had no **** money. wen i converted the price in Dollars, it was freakin 200. i could be playing a Wii right now...n i brought that up cuz i saw StH06 for XBox in the same store. it was like 47 converted.

Del Money

Smash Champion
it is an alrite game. well demo for that matter. n i jus remembered. wen i was in the Philipines back in june, i saw a Wii in the Mall of Asia. just sitting there, but i had no **** money. wen i converted the price in Dollars, it was freakin 200. i could be playing a Wii right now...n i brought that up cuz i saw StH06 for XBox in the same store. it was like 47 converted.
well heres the bad news...that Wii might not work in the US unless you got a power/voltage converter and even still you might need to buy Pacific-Asian region titles for it rather than US. 2nd, i dont care what people say, im still gonna fight tooth and nail to get Sonic 06 released for PC and im keeping that petition up no matter what SWF users flame me for it

well heres the bad news...that Wii might not work in the US unless you got a power/voltage converter and even still you might need to buy Pacific-Asian region titles for it rather than US. 2nd, i dont care what people say, im still gonna fight tooth and nail to get Sonic 06 released for PC and im keeping that petition up no matter what SWF users flame me for it
yea i know i thot about those things. i would either buy a transformer (power converter) or buy a Wii power cord here. but for the titles i wasnt sure about, but its a Wii tho. surely youd be able to play other titles right? (my friend did that with his PS2 wen he went to Japan-i played Narutimate Hero 3!;ultimate ninja 3 in US) im thinking about signing that petition. i would love to play the game on PC but my CPU sucks a** n im not getting a laptop most likely til imma Senior (14 yrs old). plus my cuzin sed that since he thot the demo was alrite, he might buy it for his XBox.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i dont care what people say, im still gonna fight tooth and nail to get Sonic 06 released for PC and im keeping that petition up no matter what SWF users flame me for it
Which is why I signed your petition. What kind of fan would I be if I denied another Sonic fan a game he wishes to play?

Del Money

Smash Champion
yea i know i thot about those things. i would either buy a transformer (power converter) or buy a Wii power cord here. but for the titles i wasnt sure about, but its a Wii tho. surely youd be able to play other titles right? (my friend did that with his PS2 wen he went to Japan-i played Narutimate Hero 3!;ultimate ninja 3 in US) im thinking about signing that petition. i would love to play the game on PC but my CPU sucks a** n im not getting a laptop most likely til imma Senior (14 yrs old). plus my cuzin sed that since he thot the demo was alrite, he might buy it for his XBox.
hmm i dont know much about the next-gen systems...hopefully for your sake theyre Region-free so you dont get stuck have to by USA-only titles. oh and i wouldnt worry too much about your PC. i have Sonic Advenure DX and Sonic Heroes for PC and ran them fine on a laptop with P3 700Mhz, 256MB ram, a 16mb video card, and Windows 98SE...and theres no way your PC could be that bad

@Puffball64
thanks again hehe

sheik fanatic

Smash Rookie
i found a video on youtube that might just have clips from games or it might have been the real thing, but it put in sonic shadow and krystal (from starfox)

hmm i dont know much about the next-gen systems...hopefully for your sake theyre Region-free so you dont get stuck have to by USA-only titles. oh and i wouldnt worry too much about your PC. i have Sonic Advenure DX and Sonic Heroes for PC and ran them fine on a laptop with P3 700Mhz, 256MB ram, a 16mb video card, and Windows 98SE...and theres no way your PC could be that bad

@Puffball64
thanks again hehe
oh...in that case i might sign the petition. but not for my sake. u go have fun with it. im usually at my cuzins house if not at school or home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom