• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Knuckles. That would be the other one 'cause Tails suks!
of course. but you knew that already since you have brawl already with Sonic and Knuckles as the 2 3rd-parties. if you want ill trade you my japanese prerelease of FF14 for it...Vincent Valentine is expected to make a cameo appearance
I think Knuckles would make a great clone for sonic, with the whole "Stronger but slower" thing from melee, that would fit perfectly.
perhaps but the whole gliding thing as an up+B would change everything...unless than was swtiched to forward+B instead
Ehhh... I don't know what'd i'd be. All the main or cool characters that may match my character. If not any of the known sonic characters. Perhaps may i suggest Mario? Only because he is appearing in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games? Perhaps this is a stupid question.
Sonic is much faster then Mario, just don't get how it is weird that mario was actually keeping up with Sonic in a screenshot. Maybe Sonic has a special move that boosts him forward more ands leaves Mario in the dust!:chuckle:
ok we'll incorporate Mario characters into the clan too

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just to get this boogaloo out of the way:

Sah-nikk 'fer Brawul!

I do wish I lived in the northeast, or west coast. I live in Texas.....

At least I have the likes of Fastliketree and Caveman to tango with.

Nah, its booooooooooooooring down here.

just don't get how it is weird that mario was actually keeping up with Sonic in a screenshot.
Because Sonic shows mercy, and because beating a 100m dash in .0000000012 seconds wouldn't be as fun.

oh thatll be so sick. k!llsw!tch can be the "Sonic" or the clan...ill be the "Knuckles"...puffball64 can be the "Espio"...Smooth Criminal can be the "Mighty"...1337marth can be "Shadow"...Dynamism can be the "Tails". NRWC can be either Rouge or Amy (take your pic). i gotta think of more for SiD (oh wait...hes God never mind), RDK, J-Soup, SonicMario, SuperAce, and Got Blood. anyone else i forgot? oh and bluebomber22
Wow, my Melee tag is Espy.

Espio
Espy

get it?

I hope you do. Although I wanted to be Vector and blurt a computer room joke, but J-Soup and Del beat me to the punch. S'alright though, Espio kicked *** in Sonic the Fighters, with his mighty....eh....tongue....

Ninja vanish!

*uses Smokeball*

poof!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Tails would come before anyone else as a secondary Sonic character. I know that, Del knows that, you know that, SiD even knows that. Get used to it.

SiD! gotta tell me how BlizzCon was! Dying to know.

Sonic 4 Brawl
I think that you should've said the 1st statement on the "Why Not Silver?" thread. Unless you were replying to the guy who said Tails sucks. Then i agree with you.!

@Del: Sweet! "Here we Go!"

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Tails would come before anyone else as a secondary Sonic character. I know that, Del knows that, you know that, SiD even knows that. Get used to it.

SiD! gotta tell me how BlizzCon was! Dying to know.

Sonic 4 Brawl
I know you weren't replying to me, because I never said Silver would come before Tails.

Del Money

Smash Champion
with the possible exception of Shadow...unless he were to be a costume change for Sonic. by popular hardcore-Sega-fanboy-demand Shadow could very well beat Tails out...by hardcore-gamer/anyone-else-with-common-sense-demand Tails should be on top
I do wish I lived in the northeast, or west coast. I live in Texas.....

At least I have the likes of Fastliketree and Caveman to tango with.

Nah, its booooooooooooooring down here.
wow ive always heard people up here in NH liked the south...especially Texas. but i didnt think someone from Texas would ever wanna go to northeast. i always thought Texans had way too much pride
Wow, my Melee tag is Espy.

Espio
Espy

get it?
of course thats why isuggest you be the Espio of the clan
I hope you do. Although I wanted to be Vector and blurt a computer room joke, but J-Soup and Del beat me to the punch.
FIND TEH COMPUTER ROOM
@Del: Sweet! "Here we Go!"
"Mama-mia, its-a you-a...SonicMaaario"

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I know that Del. I just try and think of the level of intimacy all the characters have on a broader, casual scale. Tails has been Sonic's right-hand man, for a long time. People who've only played one or two of the older games knows that, people who've only watched the tv shows know that, and especially the fans and die-hards. Shadow is less well-known to the casuals, and thats clearly who Sakurai is trying to please (IE: Toadstool Jump, Smoke Ball (cool bcuz it makes you like a ninja, but it wouldn't do anything for people who know how to play the game like pro's and stuff), and 4 Controllers).

SiD

Smash Master
Blizzcon was awesome! Got to see the develpers talking about how they balance the games and I got to play Starcraft 2, plus lots of awesome free swag!

btw, he's right about Tails. Even though Tails sucks.

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
I've had Starcraft 2 since May.

And yes, Tails probably would be next in line if there was more room for more characters in Brawl...with the possible exception of Shadow.

Even though Tails sucks, I'd like him in before Shadow, because of the diversity. Both Sonic and Shadow.....meh.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
with the possible exception of Shadow...unless he were to be a costume change for Sonic. by popular hardcore-Sega-fanboy-demand Shadow could very well beat Tails out...by hardcore-gamer/anyone-else-with-common-sense-demand Tails should be on top

wow ive always heard people up here in NH liked the south...especially Texas. but i didnt think someone from Texas would ever wanna go to northeast. i always thought Texans had way too much pride

of course thats why i suggest you be the Espio of the clan

FIND TEH COMPUTER ROOM
I always wondered how come Shadow has such a huge fanbase. I bet it's only because of SA2. What am I saying? Of course it is...

Tails would get my vote over Shadow any day though.

Texan pride? Common stereotypes? I don't know, although I wouldn't call it pride. I'd rather call it ignorance.

I wouldn't want to "go" northeast per say, but all the people I know are up there, and down here, it's "meh".

People love Texas cuz it's awesome. I love Texas because of the insanity of the weather. One minute you get heat of 80 Farenheit, and combined with like 75% humidity, it's hot as hell, and the next minute, you get freezing showers and rain.

Most of this Summer has seen rain from where I live. Ironic that it's still hot as hell.

@ the Epsio thingie: Ooooh clever Mr. Del.

Find the computer room? FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!?

Does anyone know where the computer room is btw?

I hate you SiD. No idea what I would give to play StarCraft 2.
Your faith?
Your dreams for the future?
Your life?
Your left testicle?

Bandit Bros.

Smash Rookie
Never. Like Snake, fanboys will only buy SSBB just because their favorite video game character is in it.
Kinda the same with Sonic. If does get in. God... Someone must of begged a lot.
Better be worth it.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
I DON'T KNOW WHAT SARCASM IS BECAUSE I'M A RIDICULOUS ******* WHO TAKES EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY.

Hey, kinda sounds like you. Weird, huh.
OMG LIKE I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WERE CLAIMING TO HAVE A GAME THAT WAS MENTIONED TO JUST BEING DEMONSTRATIVELY PLAYABLE AT BLIZZCON!!!

I know what sarcasm is. Do you?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Your social life would have to be the first thing to go.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
I'd give my nineth testy for that one....
ummmmm....................tails!

Yah Haaa! I'm-a Luigi, a number-a one-a
dammit Dynamizzle...fine Luigi it is
i have SC5....
The protoss are extinct lol

Edit: Sonic 4 Brawl
hahaha wheres IcyDrifter and his Sonic and Knuckles in brawl proof? cuz ive got my Fire Emblem Tactics special custom japanese edition box art to show him

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had something clever to say right now, but, I'm just not clever full stop.

so, I'm gonna put this forward

Okay, so Sakurai post the update which says that Sonic is in Brawl. the boards lag with the joy of 2/3s of the boards, and the possible out rage of the remaining 1/3. but then Sakurai comes back to us, and plainly say
"Look guys, I know you're happy about this, and I am too, so I'm gonn make a deal with you. I need you to pick a new stage, item and Assist Trophy that is associated with Sonic in anyway shape or form, as long as they have made an appearance on a nintendo console."

which stage would you pick and why

and what character or object would you have as an assist trophy and why

and what item would you have and why?

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
I wish I had something clever to say right now, but, I'm just not clever full stop.

so, I'm gonna put this forward

Okay, so Sakurai post the update which says that Sonic is in Brawl. the boards lag with the joy of 2/3s of the boards, and the possible out rage of the remaining 1/3. but then Sakurai comes back to us, and plainly say
"Look guys, I know you're happy about this, and I am too, so I'm gonn make a deal with you. I need you to pick a new stage, item and Assist Trophy that is associated with Sonic in anyway shape or form, as long as they have made an appearance on a nintendo console."

which stage would you pick and why

and what character or object would you have as an assist trophy and why

and what item would you have and why?
Mystic Ruins and Egg Carrier.

Tails for an AT because thats pretty much all he does in OG Sonic, is assist him.

For an Item I would go with the bubble shield if they take away personal bubble shields, or a spike shield. Or possible running shoes.

Del Money

Smash Champion
for AT i would want Knuckles to at least make an appearance but i might prefer Tails just cuz hes a sidekick biatch anyways (even though i still kinda like the lil guy).

stage would be Speed Highway

item would be a semi-automatic from Shadow The Hedgehog.....HAHHAHAHH JK

item would be a gravity switch like in the death egg zone in S3&K (just hope yall biznitches aint on fina ldestination at the time hahahaha

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Well I'm back, I should of reserved Brawl when I was at the mall....... crap, I forgot, well I'll reserve it somewhere else. I really wish when a new Smash comes out and Sonic has gotten more rep since then he can have more stage and items as well. Like how Captain Falcon had gotten a stage and stuff in Melee because he had gotten more popular.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Well I'm back, I should of reserved Brawl when I was at the mall....... crap, I forgot, well I'll reserve it somewhere else. I really wish when a new Smash comes out and Sonic has gotten more rep since then he can have more stage and items as well. Like how Captain Falcon had gotten a stage and stuff in Melee because he had gotten more popular.
yeah good idea and such (minus the forgetting to reserve brawl part). oh and know how i said i hated the latest NFG CD? well i decided to listen to the song "Hold My Hand" and its the **** dude. im probably gonna "purchase" the album off of isohu---er i mean Borders
Thought he already made you Tails in the "Clan"
i did but i think he/she (you are a "he", right Dynamism?) wanted to be luigi instead

SonicMario

Smash Master
With Del Money's permission, i'd like to list which people represent each character in our clan so to speak. I just want permission from i guess the "Knuckles" part of the clan.

For an example what i'm going to do, i will only list mine: Mario = SonicMario. If you accept it, i wanna do the rest of the guy's characters. I can always backtrack to the pages to find them out.

Oh and

Sonic 4 Brawl

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
yeah good idea and such (minus the forgetting to reserve brawl part). oh and know how i said i hated the latest NFG CD? well i decided to listen to the song "Hold My Hand" and its the **** dude. im probably gonna "purchase" the album off of isohu---er i mean Borders
Yea, the new NFG CD is definitely a little emo, well just a whole bunch of sad songs. It's not your fault, make a move, ect.... but I'll give that song a listen because all my songs come from lime.... --. Borders too what a coincidence.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@SonicMario...go ahead

@k!llsw!tch
hahahahahh "Borders" is an excellent music supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom