• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
i havent been to a single tourney yet. i know theres some that happen in boston but thats like 2 hours awy from here.

Sonic 4 Brawl

SiD

Smash Master
Blizzcon was awesome. Starcraft 2 ftw!

And I like your smashfest idea, let's do it.

Can we meet at your house yesterday? I might be late....

SonicMario

Smash Master
@SiD: Glad you're back SiD! Missed a scandal on Sonic's logo being in a ZSS picture. Also missed some nOOb bashing when they said that Sega & Sonic were dead.

@k!llsw!tch: Funny with the Sonic with a cigarette. Maybe he is causing the smoke! Colored cigarettes LOL.

@Garuda: Probably i should of said this a few pages back, but although you mistaked it for K!llsw!tch's post. I am glad i filled you with a positive outlook on the scene. Especially since you caused the negative stuff a while back. I feel like i'm doing my Comforting "Job" at this forum thanks.

Off Topic: The Smoke post was sort of interesting, but i probably would rather they put Peach just to get that out of the way.

On Topic: You know there really isn't anything to say but.... Sonic 4 Brawl
What we do to Naysayers: :smiliegor

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
So, how do you think Sonic would fit into the new Subspace Emissary thing then? just wondering.

Sonic 4 Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
Already been talked about... a while ago. If you know you're Sonic smarts that is clearly a picture of Sonic in Heroes style. Best Buy could be only saying Sonic is a given so they put him in. But i hope for Sega's sake that Best Buy has a psychic in their midsts.

#### Better get me to sleep...

@Joe Soup
Why'd you ask me my location?

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
@ Killertree- Now even Canada's Best buy wants him in wow, but it's fake none the less..... well it's 9 somin'o clock, gotta go places.

@SonicMario- I think he wants to play you in smash

@ everyone- Sonic for Brawl because Canada said so.........and about 3 forth's of the smash boards wants him in.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Unfortunately, all that coupon really means is that Best Buy will look stupid if Sonic isn't in. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to put Sonic on there, but that's pretty much false advertising at this point.

Del Money

Smash Champion
oh, right, somehow I knew that lol
Are there tourneys and what not over there sometimes?
I know there's stuff in Vancouver but I can never make it and usually don't find out till it's over
wait so are you from Canada or close to it like Washington or something?
You can't go to a tourney without having to drive a long way with your crew.....that's half the fun, lol.
my "semi-crew" all live in the connecticut/massachusetts area...closer to my college than i do. theyre a good couple hours anyway lol and plus they dont talk to me that often
You totally have to get together with us sometime for a smashfest, Del. You and Kill, and Sid, and Rhymes, and all you guys.

Sonic 4 Brawl
thatll be so ill. i cant wait (still need a Wii first)
You easterners!! lol
I need a crew, whatever.
I'll just keep in touch via this forum and battle you easties in a few months.
OMG that's a long time.
we'll definitely play you...just stay in this thread bud
So, how do you think Sonic would fit into the new Subspace Emissary thing then? just wondering.
good question, hopefully thats been taking into account already by Sakurai if hes in. im sure if we see how Snake's story works we'll get a bit of an idea of what to expect from Sonic. but i dont think we'll be getting much adventure mode updates anymore, if any
@Joe SoupWhy'd you ask me my location?
cuz hes in michigan too and want to smash witchu...dont worry, this isnt the opposite of Dateline's "To Catch to a Predator" or anything hahah
That is a corruption concept art of Samus. And a Heroes style Sonic.
this is true...fakers will be fakers. images are much easier to fabricate these days and thus...dont trust anything unless its on Sakurai's site or a legit IGN article

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Hey when Brawl comes out thats the perfect time to make a clan or something. Well I'll be Sonic, of course, and Del would probably be him too, I wouldn't know who everyone else would be till we get the full roster, Snake is still somewhere in there for me, Let's hope the online gets confirmed some time this month. Well I gotta play smash against someone preferably Smooth cause he only lives about 11 miles away.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Hey when Brawl comes out thats the perfect time to make a clan or something. Well I'll be Sonic, of course, and Del would probably be him too, I wouldn't know who everyone else would be till we get the full roster, Snake is still somewhere in there for me, Let's hope the online gets confirmed some time this month. Well I gotta play smash against someone preferably Smooth cause he only lives about 11 miles away.
oh thatll be so sick. k!llsw!tch can be the "Sonic" or the clan...ill be the "Knuckles"...puffball64 can be the "Espio"...Smooth Criminal can be the "Mighty"...1337marth can be "Shadow"...Dynamism can be the "Tails". NRWC can be either Rouge or Amy (take your pic). i gotta think of more for SiD (oh wait...hes God never mind), RDK, J-Soup, SonicMario, SuperAce, and Got Blood. anyone else i forgot? oh and bluebomber22

EDIT: dammit i did forget some...Kabyk, Garuda, and OnyxVulpine

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
being honest, when Brawl comes out, I'll most prbably be Link, but if he's in, I'll be working on good strategies for Sonic.

either way, I have the distinct feeling that my butt will be kicked by millions of people online. ah well, at least I can beat my friends... :)

1337marth

Smash Ace
oh thatll be so sick. k!llsw!tch can be the "Sonic" or the clan...ill be the "Knuckles"...puffball64 can be the "Espio"...Smooth Criminal can be the "Mighty"...1337marth can be "Shadow"...Dynamism can be the "Tails". NRWC can be either Rouge or Amy (take your pic). i gotta think of more for SiD (oh wait...hes God never mind), RDK, J-Soup, SonicMario, SuperAce, and Got Blood. anyone else i forgot? oh and bluebomber22

w00t I am Shadow.

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
Originally Posted by Del Money

Vector the alligator, FTW!

And I'm not sure who I'll main when Brawl comes out. I used to main Marth, but now his hopes look pretty dim...I might have to main Ike, but then again, Sakurai hasn't unveiled the secon FE char. And RDK will more than likely main Wolf O'Donnel, because Falco might not make it in this time.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I wanted to be Shade. I guess I could me 123 Omega though (Omega Kicks so much arse!)
whos Shade? someone from Riders or something?
w00t I am Shadow.
i figured youd like that
Vector the alligator, FTW!

And I'm not sure who I'll main when Brawl comes out. I used to main Marth, but now his hopes look pretty dim...I might have to main Ike, but then again, Sakurai hasn't unveiled the secon FE char. And RDK will more than likely main Wolf O'Donnel, because Falco might not make it in this time.
nice i was gonna suggest Vector but i didnt know how youll take it..lol. especially after "FIND TEH COMPUTER ROOM" (Vector from Shadow the Hedgehog reference). but yeah im hoping Falco wont go...hes too much of a popular from melee

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Well I'm sticking with Sonic, Then I was always good with Link so if some like Tag team thing comes up where you pick a person he dies when knocked off then it automatically switches to your second choice character, like SNK vs Capcom kind of stuff. Then Snake will be one of my choices as well, it's so cool that I have almost all my favorite game characters to show in this game. Sweet, Clan names anyone...

Garuda

Smash Ace
I shall main Ganondorf, Ike, Bowser, Snake, and, of course, Sonic.

Saw Nick four brall

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Sweet, if only we could get just one other Sonic character, I know fat chance, but who cares.

@ Smooth Criminal - Hey I'm going to Town Center Mall if you know where that is go there..... I figure you might be working, so uh....yea....nvm

Yea, but Sonic 4 Brawl.

SonicMario

Smash Master
If he is in, I'll main Sonic all the way. Try to master him, and play as him most of the time. I'll have someone different then Pikachu this time. Hopefully, his FS will be Super Sonic to use. It is very confusing how'd he fit in the subspace emissiary though. He could be having to unlocked in the mode.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I always think of that morphing green-ball humanoid called Vector from Sega Genesis, when I hear "Vector".
Sonic 4 Brawl
you mean Vectorman...those games were pretty nice but got boring after like 50 levels
I shall main Ganondorf, Ike, Bowser, Snake, and, of course, Sonic.

Saw Nick four brall
yeah im maining a tons for brawl...Sonic (if hes in), Diddy (if hes solo), Fox, DK, Mario, Yoshi, and Megaman/Bomberman (if either of them are in)

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I'll probably main Sonic, Ike, Meta-Knight, and Ganondorf (if he's in). And I might play around with Mewtwo as well if he returns (Yes, I like Mewtwo. Tiers aren't very relevant to me). Of course having Lucario would kick serious a**...

I mean, err, Sonic 4 Brawlz!

inside

Smash Journeyman
I think Knuckles would make a great clone for sonic, with the whole "Stronger but slower" thing from melee, that would fit perfectly.

SonicMario

Smash Master

Ehhh... I don't know what'd i'd be. All the main or cool characters that may match my character. If not any of the known sonic characters. Perhaps may i suggest Mario? Only because he is appearing in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games? Perhaps this is a stupid question.
Sonic is much faster then Mario, just don't get how it is weird that mario was actually keeping up with Sonic in a screenshot. Maybe Sonic has a special move that boosts him forward more ands leaves Mario in the dust!:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom