• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
*TAKES OUT ANTI-SPAM CANNON*

*SMEARS DYNAMISM ACROSS THE COSMOS*

Sonic 4 Brawl.
AHAHAHAHAH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE!
why?

Sonic 4 Brawl

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
where abouts?
Not that picture exactly, but a picture just like it has been circling around since Friday. A few threads have been made about it.

I think it started off as some ytmnd thing.

EDIT: To clear things up, the picture in the picture you posted of Samus has been photoshop'd. the Sonic symbol isn't in the picture that's on the Dojo site, even enlarged and sharpened.

ten

Smash Cadet
On some site called ytmnd, or something like that. It's just some photo shopped pic. Plus why is Sonic's head facing the other way.

shdw_strkr

Smash Cadet
^i'll admit it's not my picture, so i can't vouch for it's accuracy in any meaningful way, but the guy i got the picture of is reliable enough to give it some serious thought.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
@ Shdw Strk :Well he's mislead you into beleiving he was trust worthy to false inform you about fake ideals brought by skilled methods of goal-less persuation in persuit to guide you into an imesurably deep vortex of lies, Falibilism discredited of course.

Sonic The Freakin Blue Talking Fast Running Shoe Wearing "WTF" Hedgehog For Freakin Brawl!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
^i'll admit it's not my picture, so i can't vouch for it's accuracy in any meaningful way, but the guy i got the picture of is reliable enough to give it some serious thought.
It's been proven wrong though.

When you take the image directly from the smashbros site, enlarge it, sharpen it, etc. there is no Sonic symbol. the picture's floating around that have the Sonic symbol in them have been tampered with.

shdw_strkr

Smash Cadet
EDIT: To clear things up, the picture in the picture you posted of Samus has been photoshop'd. the Sonic symbol isn't in the picture that's on the Dojo site, even enlarged and sharpened.
[reporting from dojo] i can't even find said picture. [/reporting]

EDIT: @ Joe Soup: i did assume for a second that anyone here was an idiot, (for the time being) i truly beleive the picture.

ten

Smash Cadet
Lol...Del ingeniously invented that.

And what's with the sudden influx of n00bs who think we're complete idiots? We've seen that junk before, putos.
I'm assuming your talking to the guy who posted the link to a photo shopped pic and not me.
I was just telling him not post something that was already discussed, about 10 pages back.

EDIT: heres a link http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/

shdw_strkr

Smash Cadet
I'm assuming your talking to the guy who posted the link to a photo shopped pic and not me.
I was just telling him not post something that was already discussed, about 10 pages back.
oh, i only went 8 pages back, *goes correct distance*.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm a little late on the uptake,so what was the whole conspiracy theory?
Someone, somewhere, photoshop'd the Sonic Team symbol into that Samus picture, in that little blue screen in the background. Whether it was the same person or someone who got a hold of it, SOMEONE made a picture that showed that area enlarged and sharpened, and it looks like the Sonic symbol is hidden on the screen. Hinting at Sonic.

It was actually pretty well done. It would be convincing if it weren't for the fact that we can compare it to the real picture.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ Del Money: why? it shows the conclusive* proof that he's in.

*questionable.
"conclusive",my testicles. if thats the Sonic in the background of Sexy Suit Samus's image in the friday update like im suspecting it is then i must say sir that you have come across fakery at its finest. word of advice to all...if Sakurai didnt say it...its bull****
And what's with the sudden influx of n00bs who think we're complete idiots? We've seen that junk before, putos.
HAHAHAHAAHA he said "putos"

Sonic 4 Brawl

shdw_strkr

Smash Cadet
"conclusive",my testicles. if thats the Sonic in the background of Sexy Suit Samus's image in the friday update like im suspecting it is then i must say sir that you have come across fakery at its finest. word of advice to all...if Sakurai didnt say it...its bull****

Sonic 4 Brawl
(NOTE THE ASTERIX)

EDIT: i'll get back to you on my findings (using the school's computer, forgot my usb, it wont save into my storage space.)

ten

Smash Cadet
I'm assuming your talking to the guy who posted the link to a photo shopped pic and not me. I was just telling him not post something that was already discussed, about 10 pages back.
oh, i only went 8 pages back, *goes correct distance*.
Notice that I didnt say exactly 10 pages, I said about 10 pages .
Who gives a f*** if I was 2 pages off I was only assuming that was the amount. I didnt go threw the all the d*** posts just to make one point that has already been proven. You are the one who needs to pay more attention before telling people old news.

shdw_strkr

Smash Cadet
Notice that I didnt say exactly 10 pages, I said about 10 pages .
Who gives a f*** if I was 2 pages off I was only assuming that was the amount. I didnt go threw the all the d*** posts just to make one point that has already been proven. You are the one who needs to pay more attention before telling people old news.
i know that but i thought that the overflowfrom that would've spanned enough pages for me to find.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace

Sonic 4 Brawl
The people who photoshopped that image must be gay, they edited the ZS Samus picture, conclusive my testicals as well. HA

back to topic Sonic for Brawl.......and when do you guys think we may get another Sonic spoof, I mean this week doesn't seem like it's gonna be big like last one's figuring there's still some people cleaning the mess of their gamegamsims of last weeks surprise updates.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
The people who photoshopped that image must be gay, they edited the ZS Samus picture, conclusive my testicals as well. HA
Off-topic: KS! Yo! When are you gonna be playin' Smash again? I'm off next Thursday and Friday if you're interested.

On-Topic: The picture is false. Yes.

Sonic for frickin' Brawl. My friend Phoenix Wright even agrees with me.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2101930

See?

Smooth Criminal

ten

Smash Cadet
i know that but i thought that the overflowfrom that would've spanned enough pages for me to find.
Well my bad for not being as conclusive about the correct number of pages, as that picture was, for confirming Sonic in SSBB. :laugh:

Sonic 4 Brawl

EdIT: But it was pretty convincing. I just dont ever get my hopes up too high unless it"s 100% confirmed, not 90%.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
@ Smooth Criminal: Beats me Thursday I have to go to some thing for my High School, only way to get my transfer papers and stuff signed. Where are you gonna be playing at.

@ everyone: well Phoenix Wright agrees, God agrees(SiD), and well all of us agree, pretty much nothing stopping us now from our ultimate goal now.

The update is Smoke Bomb.........if you look closely there's Sonic smoking a cigarette.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Not really anymore, Halo 2 has gotten nothing more than super popular because of Halo 3, all the places I use to play smash aren't really playing smash anymore but instead Halo, there was a place down the street, it was some rec center next to a church on Powder Springs , I use to play there, but no one goes there anymore cause it's closed. Uhhh......see this is when I wish smash was online.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Sonic probably runs past the smoke and it makes tornados...
WTF dudies!!! I wanna battle somebody nearby too!!!
Hello? Anybody nearby?
- cries in curled ball in corner -
I'm all alone up here
New Hampshire aint any better, son

Sonic 4 Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom