• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
My name's Kevin, man. I've seen another kid on the forums who lives in Marietta as well, but I didn't know his actual name per se. Abbi doesn't seem to strike any chords for me.

As for actually playing sometime, well...my situation's shaping up and becoming better. Soon I'll be able to get out and actually start playing competitively again. Do you happen to go to the Battle and Brew place on Powers Ferry to play Smash? 'Cause it's literally right behind me (I live on Lower Roswell road, by Sedalia Park elementary). Or do you go to the LAN center on Johnson's Ferry?

Details, man. I need details. o.o; I gotta start playing some Smash again.

Oh, yeah. Sonic for frickin' Brawl.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
So your not Abbi, well that's cool anyways, I haven't played competitively in a long time either, but I'm pretty good with Link. I live near Powder Springs. Also Sedailia elementary is about 11 miles away from where I'm at, not that far in car. I usually play around small competitions friend's would usually host. Around SW powder springs road, (google maps)

Del Money

Smash Champion
Shut up, I'm not talking about your rank but your ......you know what forget it everyone here has already stated what I was gonna say.
hahah we got your back, dawg. n00bs dont want none
@ Del, I just now read that post for that song you had given a Youtube link to, it was Bullet for my Valentine, the song was tears don't fall. I'm ok with "some" of that music, but I'm more of a Rock or punk rock kind of guy. In other words I hate the screams cause it doesn't make sense to me. Something like Arteyu is alright though.
yeah i only have one Atreyu song and from the MAdden game, i think its title is Ex's and Oh's or something. but yeah i listen to about as much punk rock as i listen to hip-hop and dance tunes. oh and decently good classics like Boston and Aerosmith. and lots of underground hip-hop as well but right now i have more Zebrahead and Rage Agaisnt the MAchine songs that any other artist (lots of AFI, Ludacris, Aerosmith, Kanye, and New Found Glory as well).
I gotta start playing some Smash again.
you and me both...its been 4 months so far and that was only 1 day of smash...before that it had been another 2 months lol but i still maintain most of my technique so i didnt get nearly as suckier as i thought i would. i cant wait to FINALLY GET A WII...oh and for brawl to come out. i gotta play som of you guys...HOPEFULLY AS SONIC
Oh, yeah. Sonic for frickin' Brawl.
and dont you forget it

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I dont really think hes going to make it to brawl i mean i really havent seen much characters going to Brawl from Namco and stuff like that. Even though i totally support Megaman hes going to kickass

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
hahah we got your back, dawg. n00bs dont want none
yeah i only have one Atreyu song and from the MAdden game, i think its title is Ex's and Oh's or something. but yeah i listen to about as much punk rock as i listen to hip-hop and dance tunes. oh and decently good classics like Boston and Aerosmith. and lots of underground hip-hop as well but right now i have more Zebrahead and Rage Agaisnt the MAchine songs that any other artist (lots of AFI, Ludacris, Aerosmith, Kanye, and New Found Glory as well).you and me both...its been 4 months so far and that was only 1 day of smash...before that it had been another 2 months lol but i still maintain most of my technique so i didnt get nearly as suckier as i thought i would. i cant wait to FINALLY GET A WII...oh and for brawl to come out. i gotta play som of you guys...HOPEFULLY AS SONICand dont you forget it
Yea, thanks n00bs shall suffer a big a** burning if they try to be...well stupid and unreasonable.

Yea New Found Glory is really good, their a favorite punk rock band of mine, Zebrahead is usually always good... Have you heard postcards from Hell, pretty good song. Heard some Rage against the machine on the radio this morning. They're also still good. Smashing Pumpkins is also great band

Well, I just got done playing melee, My wavedashes are as good as gravy, I always get them, I know about every single advanced Link has and can pull them off like nothing. Though I can do everything easy, I always f*** things up.

Yes Sonic shall be my main no matter what. I wanna be the online God with Sonic and prove to everyone how good and capable he is at kicking a**

Well I'm gonna go skate.... so I can be on scarred.....no before it might rain and I just got this neat flat rail. Can't Sonic skate......is SA2 he skate-dived out of a plane so I guess so.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Hey k1llsw1tch, I couldn't help but notice this post that you created recently. Here's the link (I don't wanna fill the page with a quote).

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2681572&postcount=3470

I gotta say, that made me think more positive about this situation, so thanks. I don't want to resurrect the whole "what if" topic, but I wanted to tell you and show any others that may have doubts or are thinking negatively.

EDIT: Sorry, somehow I thought that was from k1llsw1tch but it was by SonicMario. Eh k1llsw1tch is alright too. jk

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I made that, it says SonicMario did? Well SonicMario is usually the guy to comfort us when we are feeling hopeless about Sonic. That's why he made it.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
So Garuda, are you gonna use Ganondorf for Brawl if he gets confirmed, or are you gonna use Sonic, just saying because you say you want Sonic in the game so bad, but you don't know why.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Hey k1llsw1tch, I couldn't help but notice this post that you created recently. Here's the link (I don't wanna fill the page with a quote).

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2681572&postcount=3470

I gotta say, that made me think more positive about this situation, so thanks. I don't want to resurrect the whole "what if" topic, but I wanted to tell you and show any others that may have doubts or are thinking negatively.

EDIT: Sorry, somehow I thought that was from k1llsw1tch but it was by SonicMario. Eh k1llsw1tch is alright too. jk
ive always thot that Sonic would be in Brawl (i wonder how many times ive sed tht? w/e)
@ Garuda: how did u make that link to that only post?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Yea New Found Glory is really good, their a favorite punk rock band of mine, Zebrahead is usually always good... Have you heard postcards from Hell, pretty good song. Heard some Rage against the machine on the radio this morning. They're also still good. Smashing Pumpkins is also great band
postcards from hell is amazing, i have all Zebrahead CDs and almost all NFG CD's (minus the new one cuz it sounds a lil too emo...more so than Catalyst). oh and all Rage Against the Mac CDs too. im starting to get into Cobra Starship as well especially the song "send my love to the dancefloor, i'll see you in hell". that might be my first combo video music....SO NOBODY TAKE IT
I know about every single advanced Link has and can pull them off like nothing. Though I can do everything easy, I always f*** things up.
you and me both bro. i just tend to f**k up more with Fox and DK than anyone else (who happened to be my mains, unfortunately)
Yes Sonic shall be my main no matter what. I wanna be the online God with Sonic and prove to everyone how good and capable he is at kicking a**
not if i beat you to tha hedgehog

oh side note: fix up your sig...maybe lower the height of your image so the links to the other boards show

its ok Garuda. ill admit i went waaay off the handle a couple days ago but im not giving up , not until 12/3/07 or prior deconfirmation

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Argh, they aren't showing again..... I tried to resize it through editor mode, but every time I preview the Sig it suddenly restores back to it's default image.... I'm no good with the signature stuff. So how do you hide the URL with words of your own like your sig Del. I found it easier to edit hidden URL's on AIM and stuff, can't find it here

EDIT: Never mind I got it now but its too small, ill fix it

EDIT AGAIN: AHHH what the crap big again, You know what I gotta make the links smaller cause my sig is being a ******** baby, or maybe thats just me. So how do I hide the links again. Like your sig Del.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Argh, they aren't showing again..... I tried to resize it through editor mode, but every time I preview the Sig it suddenly restores back to it's default image.... I'm no good with the signature stuff. So how do you hide the URL with words of your own like your sig Del. I found it easier to edit hidden URL's on AIM and stuff, can't find it here

EDIT: Never mind I got it now but its too small, ill fix it

EDIT AGAIN: AHHH what the crap big again, You know what I gotta make the links smaller cause my sig is being a ******** baby, or maybe thats just me. So how do I hide the links again. Like your sig Del.
edit the text betweel part that says "" and the closing "/URL" tag. its similar to html but 5 times more ********. oh and if you can, try to squeeze if RDK's site too which is in my sig if you need the link. i figure its the least we can do since we converted him to a Sonic 4 Brawl supporter

Garuda

Smash Ace
ylink_underestimted, I clicked on that number at the upper right corner of the post.

Oh, and yes I will, just as long as he's (Ganon) as fun to use as he was in Melee, no matter which moveset.

But of course, knowing Sakurai, "someone" might make me forget about Ganondorf.

Sonic 4 Bra with W-L. What's YOUR Brawl Size?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll stick to my Jigglypuff signature that I got back in 2006 on another forum.

I really need to find something useful to say.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
ylink_underestimted, I clicked on that number at the upper right corner of the post.

Oh, and yes I will, just as long as he's (Ganon) as fun to use as he was in Melee, no matter which moveset.

But of course, knowing Sakurai, "someone" might make me forget about Ganondorf.

Sonic 4 Bra with W-L. What's YOUR Brawl Size?
ooh. geez no one ever told me that n it was that simple. ah well it was me, they didnt understand wut i was saying.
anywayz. ummm Sonic for Brawl yo!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
NRWC, you're so going to rot in hell for mocking me. :laugh:

I joined the Play 2 Win forums, Del. It seems like I'm gonna be spending alot of time over there.

Smooth Criminal
I'm not mocking, I'm just showing my admiration. ;)

It's all with love, yo.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@SC
thats fine (i liked your CHARLIE MURPHY entrance too haha...Chappelle FTW). but yeah me, RDK, and SandTiger are working to make it pretty good so the fact that we have peeps joining is pretty cool. plenty of Sonic threads and many more too and theres way more to come so youll like it.

@teh Circus
"Sonic 4 Brawl" = anti-spam hehe

Sonic 4 Brawl

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Hey everyone.GB is back after a few days of being MIA.I know you all missed me. :) Sonic fo brawl!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hey everyone.GB is back after a few days of being MIA.I know you all missed me. :) Sonic fo brawl!
I missed you like a Dawn misses it's Patrol.

You like my analogy? I was looking at your sig and it just came to me outta the blue. . . . :p

Edit: ****, I ALMOST FORGOT.

Sonic 4 Brawl.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Does it ever really have to be on topic Sonic 4 Brawl
I don't even have anything to say either Sonic 4 Brawl
Maybe I'll miss the update cause I'll pass out from impatience Sonic 4 Brawl
Nah.......
Tails 4 Brawl

oops
HAHAHAH youre too much

Sonic 4 Presid--er--i mean Brawl

shdw_strkr

Smash Cadet
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE!
Since you asked so nicely, I will click.

But I get the feeling I'm about to be Rick Roll'd.

EDIT: Or not. But that was a joke, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom