• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
"How the hell are condoms supposed to help us?!" - Eric Cartman

In the end, who gets in more trouble, Sega or us?

Garuda

Smash Ace
Yeah, he is soooo driven by San Andreas that he goes to every girl possible. After all, we ALL know that stuff encourages sex and killing.

Aw crap, I just expanded the conversation.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I bet he'll accuse Nintendo of using Super Smash Bros. to encourage violence in a way that appeals to children...

Garuda

Smash Ace
lol SiD you should consider the life of a comedian.

Hm... Sonic 4 Brawl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Alternatively, we could throw live Hedgehog's and fat, sweaty, homosexual plumbers at him until he surrenders..

Then we move on to Jack Thompson.

SiD

Smash Master
I say we make a commercial like the smash 64 one but add in Sonic. Anyone have costumes for Mario and Sonic laying around?

Del Money

Smash Champion
playing with your "smooth criminal"?

on-topic: Sonic 4 Brawl, or heads will come off

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
"Get over here give me a boost"

"You are a good person, and people say good things about you."

classic.
it's "nice things about you." Sorry to be nit-picky.
And I spent enough money on shirts, I only got the essential ones, I have too many shirts as it is.

"-There’s no “I” in team, Grif.
-Yea, there’s no “you” either. So I guess if I’m not on the team and you’re not on the team, nobody’s on the godd*mn team. The team sucks!"

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah I realized I messed up, but decided not to edit and hoped no one would notice. Like a ninja. Apparently, I was wearing white at midnight.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
SiD, I'm glad you realized your mistake and have learned from it. Those who watch Red vs Blue are hardcore, I think it'd be very hard to be a casual RvB watcher. It just doesn't work like that, especially with all the confusion in the fifth season, although it was a really simple plan, still had to take every detour in finding it out.

"-I don't know how to say this, but you're going to die of a massive heart attack in your sleep.
-That doesn't sound like me, I'm a team player." I was actually crying I was laughing so hard at that one.

Sonic 4 Brawl.

SiD

Smash Master
Man I still love this part: (I don't remember what they say exactly, so I'll guess)

"It's not a key it's a sword"
"No it's a key it unlocked the thing (I really don't remember)"
"No it's a sword, but in certain specific situations, it acts like a key."
"Or maybe it's a key all the time, and when you stick it in someone, it unlocks their death."

Probably literally the funniest thing I ever heard. Then there's the whole thing about time travel, past present future, and facing forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom