• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
after eavesdropping of the Sega boards a bit...i realized many of those guys have sent emails multiple times to Sega (especailly regarding Sonic 2006 for PC and Sonic in brawl) and Sega responded to those emails with the same stupid automated response as usual so i doubt we'll make any progress

Garuda

Smash Ace
RAAAAAAGH!!!!!! I don't know what to do now!

How about they just go ahead and tell us that he's not in it and let us cry away?! On December 3rd, SEGA will pay a terrible price. I hate their guts now.

Garuda

Smash Ace
You mean Sega, correct?

And sorry, but all of a sudden I've completely lost hope for Sonic, and that makes me angry, so it's hard to think about funny stuff at the moment.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
if that were to happen, I bet Sakurai will give it another... five weeks at least before revealing something as shocking and exciting as Sonic, just to build up the tension. then it'll really lag the boards

Garuda

Smash Ace
I don't know, to be perfectly honest. The thought of "that's not on the cards at the moment" really screwed me over. Now I can't think straight anymore. What could possibly be the definition of this quote?! I'm freaking confused and we all keep changing the subject, and no offense, but I'm getting sick of it. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just in a crappy mood.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I don't know, to be perfectly honest. The thought of "that's not on the cards at the moment" really screwed me over. Now I can't think straight anymore. What could possibly be the definition of this quote?! I'm freaking confused and we all keep changing the subject, and no offense, but I'm getting sick of it. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just in a crappy mood.
yeah thats the quote that made me start bashing Sega. trust me, if didnt only just affect you. i used to be so confident of Sonic and now im handing on by a thread...i just need to keep up my facade for all the people in this thread---oh **** i wasnt supposed to post that...

Garuda

Smash Ace
It was in an interview with Nintendo and Sega concerning Olympic Games.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
What if, just what if SEGA won't put Sonic in Brawl cause we keep bashing them........fat chance.
That quote just made me think that Sonic in Brawl wasn't the main thing in that interview. As in he wanted to talk about Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games first. Does that guy really change anything though, some European guy if I'm not mistaken. Does he hold the right or decides if Sonic's in.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Either way he'd probably know about Sonic's inclusion, even if he's not in charge.

Garuda

Smash Ace
But I'm ****ing tired of waiting, this is not a funny joke anymore. Nintendo, Sakurai, Sega, just tell us that Sonic is not in it, and we can all go home.

Del Money

Smash Champion
But I'm ****ing tired of waiting, this is not a funny joke anymore. Nintendo, Sakurai, Sega, just tell us that Sonic is not in it, and we can all go home.
i know right? them building up Sonic hype for us like this and then eventually us finding out by ourselves that hes not included is worse than receiving oral from a piranha. out with it already Sakurai. dammit

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
For real, for crying out loud I gotta know if Sonic is in by now it's driving me crazy. I'm about ready to s*** myself anyways, They really really just need to tell us now if he's in, because getting oral from a piranha doesn't sound fun at all. I would go absolutely go insane if Sonic was not in Brawl and I stayed up every night talking on the forum, making up potential Sonic stuff and showing support, and then not seeing Sonic in Brawl. I would feel a lot more comfortable if we could just get an itsy bitsy Sonic tip.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Yea there's nothing to get my mind off of it sometimes. I keep thinking SEGA is gonna be ********, if Sonic's not in Brawl every member that associated with Sonic in Brawl should have their nuts removed, and fed to the dogs.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I know it seems tough. But we can pull through these last few months and hope for the best. Sonic is not counted out yet.

And just to get some laughs again, i thought of this crazy idea if somebody decided to do...
A MUSICAL ON SEGA & NINTENDO's PAST!:laugh:
Like the musical starts when they 1st become rivals and ends in the situation now! Just think of some of the songs they would make. Like one of them could be based on Sega's "We do what Nintendon't" motto. Just wanted to start this up to get rid of the recent impatience and negativity (No offense Garuda). Everyone can think of what sort of weird songs would go into it.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Sega needs someone like Reggie Fils-Aime-- someone who answers his own questions.

But seriously, he's aware of the feedback concerning the Wii and stuff, Sega should have someone like that concerning... well, Sonic games in general.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I know it seems tough. But we can pull through these last few months and hope for the best. Sonic is not counted out yet.

And just to get some laughs again, i thought of this crazy idea if somebody decided to do...
A MUSICAL ON SEGA & NINTENDO's PAST!:laugh:
Like the musical starts when they 1st become rivals and ends in the situation now! Just think of some of the songs they would make. Like one of them could be based on Sega's "We do what Nintendon't" motto. Just wanted to start this up to get rid of the recent impatience and negativity (No offense Garuda). Everyone can think of what sort of weird songs would go into it.
Quoted my own post from last page for other people to see it.

Off Topic: What do you think of the additions to my sig?

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Yea there's not much to talk about unless it's "OMG IZ ZONIK IN BRAWL ALREDY" A musical would be great, I would love if something like that happened at a school talent show or something.

Del Money

Smash Champion
....what, suck man balls?
HAHAHAHAHAH

Sega needs someone like Reggie Fils-Aime-- someone who answers his own questions.
Reggie takes it in the pooper

this is stupid. we should have known by now that Sonic is not gonna be in. and anyone who thinks he'll be in cuz Sakurai didnt tell us that he wasnt gonna make it, is stupid. take Cloud mother****ing Strife for instance...hes hasnt OFFICIALLY been deconfirmed for brawl yet, even though we're like 95% sure he wont be in. so out with it Sega...tell us NOW

Del Money

Smash Champion

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
There is NO excuse for SEGA to say no. If it's for that "We're scared of youtube videos of Mario beating up Sonic" or " It's not fair " I'm gonna start punching some babies SEGA.

Garuda

Smash Ace
More likely they'll say "the only reason fans want Sonic in is so he and Mario can settle their former rivalry... we're already providing that with Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games".

And that would piss me off. Ever since when have Sega actually cared or even noticed what their fans wanted? I, for one, don't care about the whole Mario vs. Sonic thing. It was just a fun little time. If anything, I've dreamed of them teaming up.

Del Money

Smash Champion
There is NO excuse for SEGA to say no. If it's for that "We're scared of youtube videos of Mario beating up Sonic" or " It's not fair " I'm gonna start punching some babies SEGA.
now im ****ing mad. and to think i ever felt sorry for Sega. deconfirmed Sonic right now and spare yourselves the ***-kicking, you corporate ****ers

SiD

Smash Master
Woah, I'm confused. Why is everyone all of a sudden doubting he's in? Did I miss something?

Joe Soup said:
And Cloud Strife would be cool, but not over Sonic / MM / B-man. Cloud over Geno, on the other hand, would be geeewwd.
How's that? A character from a game that was only on Sony or a character that's only appearances have ever been on Nintendo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom