• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
I believe that's 3 times in this thread in the past 2 weeks that SiD has called himself God....If I had a superpower, it would be to shoot spaghetti out of my fingertips, because no one wants to be covered in spaghetti. I would like to cover SiD in spaghetti, he's very egotistical.

::SPLURGH::
*Covers SiD in spaghetti*
Take your spaghetti, you're very egotistical.
all i can say is ROFL

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I believe that's 3 times in this thread in the past 2 weeks that SiD has called himself God....If I had a superpower, it would be to shoot spaghetti out of my fingertips, because no one wants to be covered in spaghetti. I would like to cover SiD in spaghetti, he's very egotistical.

::SPLURGH::
*Covers SiD in spaghetti*
Take your spaghetti, you're very egotistical.
Yeah Spaghettified out of the fingers would put me in for a treat. Well SiD is god right, he'll vanquish all of us with a snap of his fingers, then eat the spaghetti you shot at him.

Then I'll use my power of being able to stack cups at record time to save the day.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd love to be smothered in spaghetti...>_>

I mean, who better to deliver judgement than God?
HHmmmmm......

I was gonna say Chuck, but no.

If they put Sonic in the game he BETTER be the fastest character.
I remember reading somewhere in another topic. Someone actually commented on Sonic's speed by saying he should be SLOWER than Captain Falcon.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I remember reading somewhere in another topic. Someone actually commented on Sonic's speed by saying he should be SLOWER than Captain Falcon.
equal? yes. faster? that might be borderline broken/pushing it.
*Coors Light commercial reference coming up*....SLOWER? DONT TALK ABOUT...SLOWER!!! YOU KIDDING ME? SLOWER???!!!!

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
equal? yes. faster? that might be borderline broken/pushing it.
*Coors Light commercial reference coming up*....SLOWER? DONT TALK ABOUT...SLOWER!!! YOU KIDDING ME? SLOWER???!!!!
The problem is that Sonic is as fast as the Speed of Sound. It's been declared. C. Falcon's character is only fast as a way of suggesting his game franchise of racing and speed. Plus, he's also human, as far as I know, with the exception of a huge, explosive, flashy punch.

They'd have to make Sonic the speed of Falcon and slow Falcon down, and I guess subsequently the other fast characters too....it would just be a long domino effect. Unfortunately, he's going to have to be 'out of character' and not be faster than the insanely fast C. Falcon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thats kinda what I was thinking. Give Sonic Captain Falcon's speed, and tone the Captain down, just a little bit.

SiD

Smash Master
I do like spaghetti....

Now the question is, did I create you, or did you create me? Or is this just a dream of a four year old dolphin? Only I know. Unless that's a dream too.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Sonic has to be the fastest character.I'm just worried about Sonic and the Bunny Hood.
/agree

But his stopping ability will be screw over hard.. He'd slide to a stop for like a quarter mile.

Bunny hood.. Man he'll be all over the.. sides of the screen dying haha.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
well what if ur on training mode... In brawl u might have a speed x3.. make sonic run on that setting with a bunny hood -.- Thats just scaring me

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
The whole tone Falcon thing make Sonic his speed is the most logical. Sonic shouldn't go too fast that we won't like him (just for this game) because he won't be able to stop or he'll run off the edge. His moves should go along with his speed, kind of how Falcon has good moves for his speed.

SiD

Smash Master
"I could go supersonic, the problems chronic Tell me does life exist beyond it? When I need to sate, I just accelerate Into oblivion"

Del Money

Smash Champion
"I could go supersonic, the problems chronic Tell me does life exist beyond it? When I need to sate, I just accelerate Into oblivion"
i really hate that song. i usually like punk rock but not when it smooches **** like that one
Lol...your game copy would burst into flames, and your Wii would explode.

(^someone's gonna reference that as a dirty joke, I know it.)
hahahaha but yeah it falcon can have good moves for his speed, then so can Sonic

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, didn't know someone else knew about Red vs. Blue.

I knew about it before it became popular...

"I've seen the top of the mountain, and you will worship me as though I were a god."

*SMACK*

"I regret nothing, I lived as few men dared to dream."

Nice job Got Blood.

SiD

Smash Master
wow, badly photoshopped but still awsueme
Yeah I didn't spend too much time on it, for who would believe it anyway?

Wow, didn't know someone else knew about Red vs. Blue.

I knew about it before it became popular...

"I've seen the top of the mountain, and you will worship me as though I were a god."

*SMACK*

"I regret nothing, I lived as few men dared to dream."

Nice job Got Blood.
Got Blood? What'd he have to do with it? Unless that was a question, in which case yes.

& RvB rocks, I been following it since the beginning too.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
RED VS BLUE!!!!!!
Puffball64, you're quoting the Red Zealot. Yes, that's what RT has named him. He's the one who says all the quotes:

"The crusade has begun, our hour of glory is now at hand! Let all who would stand against us be washed in our divine light!"

"If the flag is gone, who will lead us?
Who will inspire us with their shiny pole?
We are lost; and the world as we knew it is gone from our eyes, only to live in our memories as the days of valor and glory.
Truly these are the end of times. Repent! Repent!"

I know, I'm a Red vs Blue wh*re. I know EVERYTHING....BWUAHAHA
I have the "It's not Pink, it's Lightish Red," "You Have Winner!," and the "It's a Legitimate Strategy," T-shirts. And I got my friend the "Hate your Bands," T-shirt for his B-day.

Sonic 4 Brawl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
RED VS BLUE!!!!!!
Puffball64, you're quoting the Red Zealot. Yes, that's what RT has named him. He's the one who says all the quotes:

"The crusade has begun, our hour of glory is now at hand! Let all who would stand against us be washed in our divine light!"

"If the flag is gone, who will lead us?
Who will inspire us with their shiny pole?
We are lost; and the world as we knew it is gone from our eyes, only to live in our memories as the days of valor and glory.
Truly these are the end of times. Repent! Repent!"

I know, I'm a Red vs Blue wh*re. I know EVERYTHING....BWUAHAHA
I have the "It's not Pink, it's Lightish Red," "You Have Winner!," and the "It's a Legitimate Strategy," T-shirts. And I got my friend the "Hate your Bands," T-shirt for his B-day.

Sonic 4 Brawl.
Why not the "I hate babies" shirt?

Legitimate Strategy.....

god I remember that. I actually said that while camping with Fox on Hyrule once...

Garuda

Smash Ace
You wanna know something? Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is constantly credited as "the first time in the same arena", and if the sources are correct, it will be released in November... before Super Smash Bros. Brawl. So...

But what about Christmas 2007? Well, that's in Europe, but don't forget that Brawl will be in Europe next year.

I mean, if Sega came up to Nintendo concerning the use of Mario in a Sega game, it'd be selfish of Sega to not let Nintendo use Sonic.

Sure, it doesn't prove a single thing, but I say riot in front of Sega if they don't include him... okay not the best idea but you get what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom