• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
My opinion is it takes a while to translate to all the different languages. And they don't want to release itin japanese earlier so they get a lil taste.

Or it just might be major lag or a system crash.

Might be Sonic and a super long bio :p

SiD

Smash Master
Damm smashbros .com thread fills up to damm fast, can't stay in there any longer.

EDIT: Holy Shiit! They closed that thread!!!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Damm smashbros .com thread fills up to damm fast, can't stay in there any longer.

EDIT: Holy Shiit! They closed that thread!!!
Yeah man, it's insane. I just saw.

People be spammin' too much. And I think I'd be lying if I said I didn't contribute a little.

SiD

Smash Master
What if we're next???

Quick, everyone talk about Sonic.

Uh..Sonic should have...uhhh......cool moves and...stuff.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'd say something but I'm on the Wii here... holy craap, this hurts my wrist.

SiD

Smash Master
Wonder where Del Money dissapeared to?

Anyway, does anyone else see how broken it would be if Sonic had his bounce attack? I see it in almost all the movesets, and it just doesn't seem really balanced at all.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Man they hd to update some stupid monkey that we'll all just end up beating it's face in. Wasted an hour of my life waiting for Donkey Kong FS.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Wow... I start my new exercise routine, I'm tired, and I stay up for another hour only to see DK's Final Smash which I ALWAYS knew would be killer bongos...

Del Money

Smash Champion
time for another page long...
Sexy is Dead
i tihnk thats the best one so far
Sonic is a long overdue addition to Smash Brothers. I would have thought the first third party character would be him.
it would make sense wouldnt it. but then Sonic being the first would make the speculation a bit less exciting. and plus Konami begged for Snake to be in
lol You kids keep me young.
youre probably not even that old
Sonic's move set better not suck either, I can't stand anymore disappointment from SEGA, if Nintendo makes his move set I'll feel a lot more comfortable. SEGA hand over a list of Sonic's moves and let Sakurai do the work. I'm too focused on Sonic just showing up a move set hasn't even hit me as hard.
i dunno, a sucky Sonic moveset would be really hard to pull off with 2 previous Sonic fighting games at their disposal
...Sonic Heroes...so terrible...
...so true...
BTW Del, I don't need help with that ASP stuff I asked you for the other day, I figured it out today.
oh ok. im at work now anyways and was about to ask
lol... imagine how freaking weird it would be to have Jaleel White back as the voice of Sonic... in his current design.
i personally wouldnt mind...Jason Griffith can fall off the face of the earth for all i care
Not just that sonicmario i have also heard they dont want him because of the new game coming out, sonic and mario at the olympic games.Thats reason they gave me.
stupid reason
Wonder where Del Money dissapeared to?
feel asleep around 2:20am with the laptop on
Anyway, does anyone else see how broken it would be if Sonic had his bounce attack? I see it in almost all the movesets, and it just doesn't seem really balanced at all.
possibly. maybe if Sonic didnt bounce up after the down+B then it might work
Sonic Battle pretty much defines the Sonic move set for brawl, and Sonic fighters.
there you have it

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I'm sure they could make an excellent moveset for Sonic, one way or another.

And I still think he's pretty much a guarantee for inclusion. They didn't have the poll asking which characters people wanted to see for no reason at all.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Waluigi, K. Rool, Simon Belmont (All RE and/or gun-related characters), Dr. Wright even after he was confirmed as an AT, etc.

Alien Ant Farm
HAHAHAHAHAH...except at K. Rool. that one is very possible since DK needs a villain so wtf dude? but yeah Belmont and Dr Wright HAHAHAHAHA. Waluigi is possible but stili...HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I'm sure they could make an excellent moveset for Sonic, one way or another.
Sonic moveset is not an issue at all. its easy as pie...pie?...PIEMAN0920!!!! has he made a moveset in this thread yet?
And I still think he's pretty much a guarantee for inclusion. They didn't have the poll asking which characters people wanted to see for no reason at all.
they shouldve...*blatantly thinks of Starfy first*

Alien Ant Michael Jackson

Del Money

Smash Champion
I don't really know a lot about K. Rool. I know he's a crocodile who stands human-esque, and he was a boss of one of the... DK Country? I don't know, maybe if I knew more about him I'd like him....
i dont exactly like him exactly. i just think hes deserving. since hes the main villain of the entire DK series. but whatever, still Sonic 4 Brawl first

Alien Jean Is Not My Lover

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
i dont exactly like him exactly. i just think hes deserving. since hes the main villain of the entire DK series. but whatever, still Sonic 4 Brawl first

Alien Jean Is Not My Lover
Entire series? Really? I was never a big DK fan, but still, I thought he was only in a few....

Smooth "I did not have sexual relations with her(Monica Lewinsky)" Criminal

Del Money

Smash Champion
:laugh: Quoted and sigged.

Oh, ****. That's priceless.

I really hope this is in good humor, guys. Because if it wasn't then I'd cry.

Smooth Criminal
nah we're just having fun with it. you usually bring up good points (especially on that update about footstomp jumping when that idiot claimed that it was making all characters the same or something)

Smooth "Sonic 4 Brawl and Clinton is my pymped out hero" Money

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Tom Nook is to domestic for a game where your main objective is to beat someones face in, and then beat them off the ledge. He can extreme knit or whatever he does.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Tom Nook is to domestic for a game where your main objective is to beat someones face in, and then beat them off the ledge. He can extreme knit or whatever he does.
yeah. i dunno much about animal crossing so maybe Tom Nook isnt a "loser", but honestly i think i have more fight in my scrotum than Tom Nook has in his entire body.

oh and good job signing the petition twice k!llsw!tch ahahaha. also im not sure if username Berkus on the sig was the infamous NRWCircus but if so, thanks. its at like 330-something sigs now last time i checked. (holy ****, even John friggin Knight it hahaha)

oh and Sonic 4 Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom