• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Snake has one level the one where he's crawling. Shadow Moses level so I wouldn't doubt it.
ok good. then other 3rd parties may have levels after all.

as for the side convo: Sakurai is Dead...if Sonic aint playable. jk, im not thatdie-hard (no pun intended)

oh and i saw Simpsons movie SiD. not too shabby

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'm so obsessed over this that now I'm not nervous... I'm scared out of my mind. If Sega refuses to put Sonic in, I say we gather around and e-mail both Nintendo and Sega over and over and over and over and over, demanding that they delay the game just to put in the friggin' hedgehog.

EDIT: Oh, and I finally know why I'm obsessing over this... I have absolutely NOTHING else going on in my life. =P True though.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Well now you'll have something to do Garuda. If Sonic isn't in Brawl they won't just have e-mails, they'll have death letters......jk Well it would no doubt drive me crazy.

Garuda

Smash Ace
To be honest, Diane (sorry, I've wanted to say that for a long time), I think I am officially out of my mind.

But I need to shut up about myself. WHERE'S THE CONTROVERSIES THAT WE ALL HATE YET LOVE AT THE SAME TIME?!... about Sonic, I mean. Saved myself there. No, me again! Darn!

Uh... Sega better not do what I said a while ago that I feared they would say, "we're already doing Olympic Games"? I'm sorry, but I have to do something while I wait for the next Dojo update.

Darksteel Mario

Smash Cadet
Sonic is a long overdue addition to Smash Brothers. I would have thought the first third party character would be him.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Man you're a smart cookie...

Except NO, it stands for Really Annoying D***. That's what life is cuz I'm emo...jk

I dunno, I need to chill over this whole Sonic thing. Somehow. I may go camping in a few days, that'll help me out a bit.

Garuda

Smash Ace
lol You're one funny guy, SiD... but you made a mistake in your name. The "i" is supposed to be "T", I believe.

Darksteel Mario

Smash Cadet
Ah, that makes more sense. Anyway, if Sonic recieves the moveset as described in this thread, he will be my favorite character.

A bit off topic, but Basshunter just came up on my iPOD. You guys heard of them?

Garuda

Smash Ace
YES! OMG YES! Besides me, someone new FINALLY looked through the thread enough to look for the movesets! I congratulate you.

Looking forward to his gameplay... but I don't want to expect too much. If there's anything I hate, it's being disappointed... but hey, that's life I'm afraid.

EDIT: Whoa, SiD. Calm down, I was kidding.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Sonic's move set better not suck either, I can't stand anymore disappointment from SEGA, if Nintendo makes his move set I'll feel a lot more comfortable. SEGA hand over a list of Sonic's moves and let Sakurai do the work. I'm too focused on Sonic just showing up a move set hasn't even hit me as hard.

SiD

Smash Master
I was kidding to Garuda, you know I love you.

BTW Del, I don't need help with that ASP stuff I asked you for the other day, I figured it out today.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Okay, just wanted to be clear. You know, I'm a n00b and stuff.

Hm... 5 minutes, most likely 10... been late... lately.

Darksteel Mario

Smash Cadet
I was kidding to Garuda, you know I love you.

BTW Del, I don't need help with that ASP stuff I asked you for the other day, I figured it out today.
ASP, as in Appalachia Service Project? Or am I making a fool of myself again?

SiD

Smash Master
lol ASP as in Active Server Pages, it's a server side programming language. Our very own Del Money is a programmer.

Fool.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Maybe that Sonic has gotten more popular due to this whole Sonic in Brawl thing, SEGA might just sit down and re-think their whole career. Change voice actors, game play, ect and save Sonic. SEGA how did you feel after the Dreamcast died and now your golden boy is on the same trail. All we can do now is hope.

EDIT: What's the subject???

Garuda

Smash Ace
"The enemies here can be quite frightening, but you must watch the fools."

"I'd rather FLAME the fools!"

"Now you're thinking."
- Spyro the Dragon

Darksteel Mario

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing you don't live anywhere near the South? I'm from Alabama, and that is a trip I go on every year, helping people build houses and such.

SiD

Smash Master
lol.

Even though the voice acting is bad, I wouldn't want new ones. I want them back from SA2. I hate when actors change, even if it's better acting it's not the same charcter to me.

EDIT: No, I'm in California.

Garuda

Smash Ace
lol... imagine how freaking weird it would be to have Jaleel White back as the voice of Sonic... in his current design.

Darksteel Mario

Smash Cadet
I really can't think about Brawl for to long or else I get pissed off that I have to wait four months for it.

You know it was supposed to be launched with the Wii? They delayed it so they could add online play. I agree online play will be amazing, but it should have been released later for a ten dollar expansion/online download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom