• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I asked earlier,but I don't think I got a straight response,what were the tidbits from E3 we got on Sonic that he was practically in?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
one thing is with brawl we can never say anything is certain until sakurai says it is. sonic does have the best chances of all other third parties of getting in, so there isn't much to worry about

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
His final smash is his common A attack in his games (That I played) he rolls up into a ball and slams into them. Except its like pinball between all of the characters...

Sonic for Brawl!

-Knux-

Smash Ace
As the moveset on page one suggests, his up B could be the hidden bumper. The small red and white bumper target appears beneath him and throws him in a direction.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
CHAOS CONTROL!...

Super Sonic would be all floaty and flying around smashing into everyone. All I know of him is the last level of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.. PEW PEW PEW.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ugh, I wanna play some Sonic games now.. Bring back memories.. Playing Sonic Advanced (Forgot which one) for hours trying to get 10k rings to buy the Onyx Chao egg to transfer into Sonic Adventure 2 Battle..

Achieving my goal.. then my friend left his gamecube on and the game froze.. having to do it all over again.. Then getting my chao is lvl 99 everything except for stamina... Then when I tried to copy the data onto another memory card..

Genius developers at Nintendo only made a "Move" action and not a "Copy" action.. so when I moved her I accidentally deleted her for doing it wrong... NUUUU!!!!

JPW

Smash Ace
Ugh, I wanna play some Sonic games now.. Bring back memories.. Playing Sonic Advanced (Forgot which one) for hours trying to get 10k rings to buy the Onyx Chao egg to transfer into Sonic Adventure 2 Battle..

Achieving my goal.. then my friend left his gamecube on and the game froze.. having to do it all over again.. Then getting my chao is lvl 99 everything except for stamina... Then when I tried to copy the data onto another memory card..

Genius developers at Nintendo only made a "Move" action and not a "Copy" action.. so when I moved her I accidentally deleted her for doing it wrong... NUUUU!!!!
ha.

I bought the old school ones on VC so far,, and I play that all the time. Even though I only got Sonic 1 and 2(I live in australia). Sonic Spinball, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are there, but I never really liked those games as much.

What i'm trying to say is classic Sonic is better than those Adventure rip offs. And if you just want to run Sonic Classic is the way to go.

Though Sonic and the Secret Rings is pretty good too.

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
ha.

I bought the old school ones on VC so far,, and I play that all the time. Even though I only got Sonic 1 and 2(I live in australia). Sonic Spinball, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are there, but I never really liked those games as much.

What i'm trying to say is classic Sonic is better than those Adventure rip offs. And if you just want to run Sonic Classic is the way to go.

Though Sonic and the Secret Rings is pretty good too.
Are you serious? I hated Sonic and the Secret Rings. It's the worst 3d Sonic game I've ever played. I mean, it's good that Sega is trying to utilize the motion of the Wii Remote, but Sonic isn't made for that.

Oh yeah Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the win.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Are you serious? I hated Sonic and the Secret Rings. It's the worst 3d Sonic game I've ever played. I mean, it's good that Sega is trying to utilize the motion of the Wii Remote, but Sonic isn't made for that.

Oh yeah Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the win.

Secret Rings bad? Worse than Sonic 360? Worse than Sonic Heroes? Worse than Shadow the Hedgehog? Bull****.

And also, Sonic the Hedgehog 3&K >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
sega isntgonna ask to have sonic in brawl. they havent made any attempts! those of you who want sonic, just rent a room with him. he wont be in it.

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Yeah,but we're going to know if Sonic is in by the cover. The words "Sega" is going to have too show up,giving it way if he's in or not.
Imagine we look on the back and we're like "Sega! Sonic must be in it!!"
And then we play the game and find out it's actually AiAi from Super Monkey Ball. Oh that would suck.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Sonic was the #1 3rd party character in the Japanese poll for 3rd party characters.

I'm quite certain Sonic will be in this game. Unless Sega has the intellect of yeast, they will allow Sonic to be in this game.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Yeah, you're right. Sega clearly has no interest in that kind of thing.

I mean, it's not like they made a crossover game putting Sonic and friends together with the Mario crew or anything.

Oh wait...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lord kirby, u must be THE most ******** person in this forum, and thats saying a lot with roy_owns and numa dude who wants HMS in the game... no offense guys :p

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well last time I check sakurai has NEVER MENTION ANYTHING?! How can u possibly know they havent contected skaurai? since he hasnt said anything! what ur saying olimar, wolf, megaman, dedede, ridley, luigi, ganondorf, Ike, Krystal, diddy and more out there arent in because sakurai hasnt MENTION them?! u have to be a ****ing infant to believe such BS!

Del Money

Smash Champion
wow i havent been on these boards in forever...forever-ever...forever-ever? haha. anyways i can say i partly agree with Lord Kirbz since there havent been any good definitive hint of Sonic's inclusion. although you could say they havent been hints of any other 3rd characters inclusion (apart from Snake obviously). and for the last time...MARIO & SONIC AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES IS NO HINT WHATSOEVER TOWARDS SONIC BEING IN BRAWL! the game is the official game of the olypmics and an idea that was thought up to show an example of good olympic sportsmanship and what better way that to put 2 long time video game rivals from seperate companies into one olympic-based video game.

but back on topic Sonic was the #1 choice 3rd party character and is definitely one of the most-looked-forward-to prospective addition to this next smash. ive been a Sonic fan since 1993 and i can say i want him in. if hes in, it wouldnt surprise me. if hes not, it still wouldnt surprise (wouldnt be Sega's first moronic move and knowing them, it wouldnt be their last either). im pro-Sonic all the way but i'm also pro-reality and the reality is Sonic may or may not make an appearance.

PS - this 99.9-(um repeating of course) % probably wont happen but if Sonic is an AT, i might have to choke a biznitch

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Well last time I check sakurai has NEVER MENTION ANYTHING?! How can u possibly know they havent contected skaurai? since he hasnt said anything! what ur saying olimar, wolf, megaman, dedede, ridley, luigi, ganondorf, Ike, Krystal, diddy and more out there arent in because sakurai hasnt MENTION them?! u have to be a ****ing infant to believe such BS!
contacted. and nooooooo...except dedede, ridley, luigi, ganondorf, and krystal. they been rejected.

ignore stryks, hes a moron
truely he is.

Del Money

Smash Champion
wow everyones ignoring my earlier post. take a look at it and quote it, criticize it, agreed with it whatever...maybe itll stop the fighting

Stryks

Smash Hero
contacted. and nooooooo...except dedede, ridley, luigi, ganondorf, and krystal. they been rejected.
OMG ur officially not a smash fan if u believe those character arent gonna be in smash, theyre all shoe ins, and what the **** makes u think theyre rejected, give me a link or source of where ur BS comes from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom