• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Oh yeah. Lol. Thx, Repryx.

Hey has anyone ever noticed that in the Mario Franchize, very little characters speak in full sentences? And those that do have only done so once or twice. But whats strange is most of the Humans may have a voice, but dont speak and those who do speak are anthropomorphic, i.e. Bowser. Which he himself doesnt even have a talking voice, only read text.

But In the Sonic Franchize most every character is anthropomorphic and speaks with his or her own distinct personality. Weird, huh?

An anthropomorphic blue Hedgehog can carry on a good conversation but a Human plummer can only laugh and say a few names like Peach, Luigi and Bay-Bowser.

Ironic?

Tails IS an AT. GameSpot news and it wouldnt be supported by SmashBoards if it wasnt true.

P.S. Check out my new Sig. Yeah, it changed, wait till the end.

FOR S.S.S. MEMBERS ONLY!
Only if you are an Official Member of the S.S.S. may you add this tag to your signature and if you are a Member of the S.S.S. I encourage you to add this to your signature and wear it with pride!

Garuda

Smash Ace
Well, despite some similarities... sort of... the differences between Mario and Sonic make his appearance in Brawl increasingly more interesting.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I just saw 4 Japanese commercials 4 Brawl....they arent funny!
LOL...what a shocker...

And what the hell is the deal with the "Sonic Let Downs" thread getting closed? Bull**** modding if you ask me.

I'm Del Money and I approve this post.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im gonna be old enough to vote this yar and Im voting the Blue party....Del lolz

But yeah the commercials were mediocre and didnt have the japanese Wii people getting beat up

anybody know what the game is rated?

With Olimar it should be an automatic M

Del Money

Smash Champion
Ha I am old enough to vote...except I was lazy and didn't vote the NH primaries. It very well may be my fault that Hilary took NH...oh well.

As for the games rating, I'll bet it'll be 'T' again. Funny how SSB64 was 'E' yet Melee was 'T'...

EdIT: How do you view thread stats again? I want to find out if I'm still the leading poster on this thread even after a 3-month deficit...

I'm Del Money and I approve this post.

Repryx

Smash Champion
SiegK Im gonna put ur Pic you drew me in a Sig soon if thats ok (and If I get Premium its ognna be my avatar) I frickin love this pic...Ive been experimenting with it to see how I want to sig it...(or I may take it 2 SP) lolz

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Phew, it took a bit of time. But, with some aide from Siegk, I finally gave a personal touch in our banner.

edit: crap, I still need to tweak it a bit

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SiegK Im gonna put ur Pic you drew me in a Sig soon if thats ok (and If I get Premium its ognna be my avatar) I frickin love this pic...Ive been experimenting with it to see how I want to sig it...(or I may take it 2 SP) lolz
Lol, thx.
Phew, it took a bit of time. But, with some aide from Siegk, I finally gave a personal touch in our banner.
Awesome touch.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Actualy Ike isnt Lame....With Sonics Speed He can Lure opponents to a flailing Ike. Sonic Gets in....Gets out...Enemy gets PWNed by Ike....

Repryx

Smash Champion
Well Uhhh DUH!!!

Repryx, SonicMario, you guys gunna add the new S.S.S. member tag to your sigs? Thats what its made for
I copied it at Tech school Ill do it tomorrow

(I did and passed the Final in 45 mins on the second day W00T)

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Hey, I am the guy that you don't even know! I've posted in here a few times. Remember? I was the guy who's birthday is on 10-10? Ironic? Or Destiny?

SiD

Smash Master
Cool SiegK. Also, me yet?

Sorry I haven't been on much lately, I've been in the process of moving into my new apartment, and then some **** was going down on P2W.

Anyway, expect me to be on more. Although not the next two days much cause I have work lol.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Cool SiegK. Also, me yet?

Sorry I haven't been on much lately, I've been in the process of moving into my new apartment, and then some **** was going down on P2W.

Anyway, expect me to be on more. Although not the next two days much cause I have work lol.
New apartment, eh? What's the rent on that? Cost of living in Cali is high so I figure it's not pocket change.

lol. Yeah we do need a sonic stage this week mabey grren hill zone lol.
I'm still holding on to the possibly that their might be two stages per character. I mean listening to Live and Learn on a Green Hill Zone stage would be kinda weird. Although Sakurai did say you can customize your music choices so...blah I don't really know anymore.

As Long as there are NO Monkeis....Im Fine
...mawnkeh

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
found a bunch of my old sonic comics last night. some even had nack the weasel in them, but i havent found the super sonic vs. hyper knuckles issue :( ...yet.

I love the ones that had Super Sonic, Hyper Knuckles, and Turbo Tails. That was a neat little series.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Knuckles and Tails had their own comics. I don't know about anything more recent though. I stopped reading a little after it got into the 100's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom