• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I Must say the Sonic I did for the next comic looks pretty cool.

but In advance, Id like to say Sorry to the MegaMan fans for my next comic, cause in every one I have to make fun of or put someone at the head of a joke. And MegaMan is the pick this time... So please dont get mad at me. XD but if its any consolation Im puting most depth into his character.
(Still working on it)

Jisike

Smash Journeyman
Didn't some1 important for megaman say that nintendo didnt him ask if megaman could be in brawl?

that basically means hes not in by this time...

Garuda

Smash Ace
Doesn't matter to me, but this comic was funny, especially Link's Greatest Hits. XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
one of these days im gonna peruse my old comic book collection and reread every sonic one i find. i remember the newer ones being awesome, especially the ones with knuckles.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
how so? the last sonic game i played was Sonic & Knuckles back on the sega genesis. i have lost touch with any sonic games since then.
Knuckles is always stuck collecting stuff now, while they play bad rap music throughout the level. Knuckles went from rival of Sonic, to second in command sidekick behind Tails.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Knuckles is always stuck collecting stuff now, while they play bad rap music throughout the level. Knuckles went from rival of Sonic, to second in command sidekick behind Tails.
WHOA, that is a TERRIBLE development. knuckles isn't a sidekick, he's sonic's arch nemesis. hell, it would have been ok if they were friendly and still rivals, but a SIDEKICK oh god. no wonder i haven't played a sonic game in years.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Wow. Good comic. How come you didn't show what Sonic got?

But I'm afraid of a certain person with a short version of his username that rhymes with "Eggo" Will appear any second here now.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Awesome comic by the way. I have to say the classic Sonic games were fun but yea I lost interest in the games since then, I wanna try out Sonic RPG when it's out.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Why would you buy Sonic games on the virtual console, when you can buy Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube for probably 10 dollars?

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
My question was directed at Repryx, not you. Anyways, it's a shame they didn't make the Sonic Mega Collection + for the Gamecube.

Repryx

Smash Champion
The monkey. How do you always die from that? I always speed through them. Or are you not collecting the rings good enough?

I 4got about sonics Inertia and I skipped the initial 3 rings then....COCONUT TO THE HEAD....I wanted to cry....I went thru the rest of the game NO PROBLEM.

Why would you buy Sonic games on the virtual console, when you can buy Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube for probably 10 dollars?
Because Its the principle of having sonic on my Wii

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
It is being made by BioWare and for the DS. Anything from BioWare has been really good, so this can't disappoint. If it does, we will still have Brawl to give the Blue Blur some of his dignity back.

SonicMario

Smash Master
It may actually be cool. Just because Sonic is known for the speed games, does not mean he can't make a good RPG. It did well for Mario, but then again Mario was always that good type of slow but steady gameplay . I'm sure it won't be the classic Final Fantasy typed turn RPGs though. Heck, there may be hope that the RPG revives some of Sonic's accountability outside of Brawl. It is BioWare after all.

I am 3rd in the most posts in this thread. I have more posts then Del (In this thread only) now, and behind 2. SiegK & 1. SiD.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Agreed. No more new characters. Please. but I have to object to you on your other post.

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure are pretty good.
I got sonic Rush adventure for my GF and Ive beaten every boss but the 1st for her.......Imma Hero

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Agreed. No more new characters. Please. but I have to object to you on your other post.

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure are pretty good.
Sonic Rush is the only exception. That series proves the Sonic franchise can still be good. Sonic and the Secret Rings was mediocre, but that's still an improvement over the other last few console games.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol. I just got quoted 4 times in a row, I feel special.

Anyway... How? Cause you missed out on some of the best Sonic games ever, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2! And Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic riders was a bit different but was still pretty awesome.

SatSR was a cool game, the only things I didnt like about it was that there were no real Movie videos just cheep drawn flash picture animations. Lame. Also Sonic seemed kinda mechanical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom