• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol. Sorry, school. Winter Intersession. Got an idea to Spark someithing in my creative mind? Id be happy to. But all I have on the mind right now is Philosophy 150 of Critical Thinking. I was thinking of doing something, Maybe about a Brawling Christmas about what some of the character got for christmas (got a good idea, just havnt had the time), if its not too late for that. Or maybe... Iono. Playing Phantom Hourglass right now ^_^

Repryx

Smash Champion
Well How Sakurai Delayed both the game and updates in every other country than Japan so that we wont get better like in Melee....and how Sonic is gona be awesomeness

SiegK

Smash Champion
Is Sonic able to Wall-jump? And if he is.. can he wall jump after his B+Up?
I wouldnt think so, Mario can cause his Up+B is like this \ I dont think Luigi can cause his UP+B is this |, Sonic's is also stratght up, I wouldnt think so. But an UP+B followed by a 2nd jump could result in a Wall jump, yes. Not directly after an UP+B but he can if provided you saved his double jump for last. And that last sentence compleyely said the exact same thing. Lawl.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Just wait-- we're gonna see the world's greatest Mario player fight against the world's greatest Sonic player. It's going to be AWESOME. Just watch out for that day. I'll get popcorn ready when the time comes.

SiegK

Smash Champion
we are going off topic again
You must not be native to this thread, as others are, my comix are called. Sonic for Brawl Comix, So yea...Not of topic. (thoigh sometimes they to stray off topic, Lol)

Just wait-- we're gonna see the world's greatest Mario player fight against the world's greatest Sonic player. It's going to be AWESOME. Just watch out for that day. I'll get popcorn ready when the time comes.
Alright, so which Mario fighter is gunna play me? Haha.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Believe it or not, I KNEW you would say that. Well, maybe Eggz will be pro with Mario once again in Brawl.

EDIT: ........constantly F5-ing here... dead thread.

Garuda

Smash Ace
We just don't want to get Fsmashed by Gimpy. That cute Boozer cannot be avoided.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Well talking about being off topic is kinda being off topic. So right now Im talking off topic, as we you guys arr talking off topic. So how about we stop being off topic by talking about being off topic and stay on topic.

Did that sound a bit repetitive? Well so does this conversation that keeps poping up.

Whats Sonic Levels would you like to see in Brawl? But also which one do you think they will choose, Im pretty sure there will be only one Sonic Level. Is like to see Ice Cap Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 but Im pretty sure they will choose Angel Island cause of the Music update we got. And we were all pretty sure Green Hill would be the Main choice, huh?

Did any of you see the "Video game Testers" report? I know it might be fake and probably is, but It does make some sense, the stuff he said about Knuckles and the relation to Angel Island Music.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Well talking about being off topic is kinda being off topic. So right now Im talking off topic, as we you guys arr talking off topic. So how about we stop being off topic by talking about being off topic and stay on topic.

Did that sound a bit repetitive? Well so does this conversation that keeps poping up.

Whats Sonic Levels would you like to see in Brawl? But also which one do you think they will choose, Im pretty sure there will be only one Sonic Level. Is like to see Ice Cap Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 but Im pretty sure they will choose Angel Island cause of the Music update we got. And we were all pretty sure Green Hill would be the Main choice, huh?

Did any of you see the "Video game Testers" report? I know it might be fake and probably is, but It does make some sense, the stuff he said about Knuckles and the relation to Angel Island Music.
yeah about the music thing it could just be an alternate for the actual stage. I swear that music update where they said there would be like six or so alt songs for each stage really threw me off. Cause now im not sure about any of the music partially confirming anything. But as far as knuckles goes i would love to see him in there too. I don't see why nintendo would have any trouble getting other sonic characters, after all they have already got the best, so why would sega care if they use a couple more.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I Bet you also cant wait to see my new Comic that i have STARTED!!! Hope to finish by this weekend. Dunno, time depends on what random crap goes down this weekend. But I will work on it and get it in as quick as possible.
Sorry If I hadn't been to much on this particular topic, how many comics have I missed?
Anyway I am alway eager to see what you come up with, oh Great SiegK. :)

hurry up and finish that comic siegk!!

and i was thinking about a sonic stage, mabye there could be and 8-bit big blue style green hills stage. Like the stage is always moveing and you are following an 8-bit sonic who is running through the stage. And once he finishes the level you move on to the next one untill you get to the boss. At the boss stage eggman/robotnik whatever you wanna call him, becomes a hazard and can shoot or hurt you while the 8-bit sonic is attacking him.

sonic 4 eva

Smash Apprentice
Sonic's going to be awesome. BUT i think he's going to be really hard to control everyone will be like "OMG sonics in brawl try him out and disscover that he is lightning quick hence really hard to play as and they won't play as him. Everyone loves sonic including me don't belive me look at my sig !

Sonic's going to be awesome. BUT i think he's going to be really hard to control everyone will be like "OMG sonics in brawl try him out and disscover that he is lightning quick hence really hard to play as and they won't play as him. Everyone loves sonic including me don't belive me look at my sig !
yeah reports from e4all say that hes super insanely fast and hard to control with medium range and power. But once mastered will be able to rip apart anyone

SiegK

Smash Champion
Sorry If I hadn't been to much on this particular topic, how many comics have I missed?

Anyway I am alway eager to see what you come up with, oh Great SiegK. :)
Umm... The last one was Wii > PS3 So... if you saw that one, thats it. and Thx Oh Loyal Holy Nightmare.

yeah reports from e4all say that hes super insanely fast and hard to control with medium range and power. But once mastered will be able to rip apart anyone
I can speak for this after my day at E4all, he is insanely fast. But he is real cool to control once you can.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Ratchet and Clank Tools of D. for a little bit, Then comic then maybe some Gundam Wing, then some Sonic Drawings Caose those are always fun, Ill post em if ya want and then comic again and then once that is finished a little SiD.
Just to keep ta posted.

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
Since Sonic has alternate costumes then does Super Sonic change colors too? I just thought.

Kind of a rhetorical question. He doesn't does he? Oh well :p

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I guess it doesn't really matter if Super Sonic changes colours, as even if your playing on a 4 Sonic free-for-all, there can only be one Super Sonic at a time.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Sonics shoes dont change colors u you guys. Always red. His wristbands of his gloves change colors and his shade of blue goes darker or lighter. Thats it. And as for super Sonic. Im Sure He looks Yellow, just the same unless lighter or darker and his changed swistband is the same.

Example:
Dark Blue Sonic With Black wristband; FS: Darker Yellow Super Sonic with Black wristband.

Cleared up?

P.S. Comic may be a little longer, going into more detail with the character designs.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
OMG I haven't been on here in forevers. Hello everyone again :D (if you remember me.) I finally got my computer to work after like forever. So I'm just now seeing those updates that we got on Christmas, cool Sonic song, was really expecting Green Hill Zone song, oh well maybe later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom