• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
@Geruda Warrior: Okay. I'll have your name on the 3rd post of the thread. About the same time I give a new look to the thread.

If you want to view the thread as it is until 1h & 20min. Click Super Sonic in my sig

EDIT: You too Repryx :)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey guys, I just got word from Stryks that he has the comic done. He sent a preview to some clan leaders including me, but I will not show it to you. Anyway, none of you showed up in the preview anyway: But I did see me in it. Tomorrow it will be posted by Stryks. I'm sure you will see yourself somewhere in the comic tomorrow.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Most clans are the popular character ones. S.S.S., RMB, **** Staff, Bomb Squad, Geno alliance, etc. What's weird is that we're the only one with a Confirmed Character, it's what make sus different from the rest in the comic. So I'm interested on our role.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
ok. evs. now this thread needs to get back on topic

Sonic's Up B looks like he gains very high vertical distance. do you think sonic can juggle like hell? his Uair looks like a great juggler combine that with his up B. Sonic might be the best juggler in the game

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
I loved juggling in SSBM and Sonic is my favorite character in Brawl so far. If he is the best juggler I'll be usin him like hell then. Now if he can Dair decently then I'll be moar happy.

SonicMario

Smash Master
The fact that BioWare is making it just makes it better. It surely will be better then the spin-offs coming like Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity & Sega Superstars Tennis.

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
Nintendo Power said they'll reveal more info about in the issue that's coming up. And it probably will be better than the coming up spin-offs. Even though I' getting SRZG but that's not the point now is it? :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'd rather the plot be all around on all characters. Not revolving around Shadow. Unless Shadow gets as cool as he did in SA2. Then maybe I could start respecting him more, but for now: All should have a good part, or Sonic should be the only character that matters.

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
Eggman as a boss would be perfect. I'm still trying to figure out Sonic's role in the Sub-space Emissionary though. But Eggman = perfect for a boss.

SonicMario

Smash Master
We already know he teams up with Mario (To our delight :D). But what does he team up with him for? Who will they fight? Eggman would probably battle someone else. PT (Pokemon Trainer) VS. Robotnik anyone?

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
PT vs Eggman.........I can see that happening. Heck, the Brawl universe is already twisted, throw Wario i there! Ok the universe isn't that twisted :p

Garuda

Smash Ace
Uh-oh........................

yeah, see, we, um, don't, like, have, um, like, that, like, name, in, like, um, this, like, forum, yeah? It's, like, Robotnik and stuff, okaayyy?

...No I'm not that weird. Quiet, foo.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Happy new year indeed. I feel very new now, believe it or not. We're one day closer to enjoying the greatness of Sonic's fighting skills... ALL of us. *glares at SiegK* Why, man? You touched the holy grail, man. You lived, and you enjoyed it. YOU get to play as Sonic first... wah.

SonicMario

Smash Master
"Ignore this if your not an S.S.S. Member"

Hey S.S.S.: Stryk's comic has begun in the character discussion. SiegK, you haven't appeared yet. But I have, but don't take it hard. You WILL appear sooner or later. The next issue is on Jan. 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom