• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I would just love if they had a magazine that sold the same exact demo of E for All. Even if you have limited choices in Roster, Modes, and stages. Just something that can provide Sonic VS. Mario would just PWN. Even if each match can only be 2 min.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I want a demo to and correct it won't have wi-fi because they just added it into the game, they will just have the regular multiplayer.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
they wouldnt give out a Wi-Fi Demo. Not Nintendo anyway.
XBox Live and Bungie are just cool like that. Plus it was a DL Demo, not a Disc whish we want for Brawl Demo.

Anyway.

I cant wait for next week to play the demo at E for All!!

*mmm* Dinner time.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, I like that sig too. I would ask for one, but I had somebody make one for me last week and it would be rude. Plus I like the sig sugarpoultry made.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
ugh..English in 50 Min. Anyway.
I know ive posted a few Lvls i would like to see in Brawl on this thread, you guys liked em (if ya missed em and want to see em tell me) But i really wanna see what Sonic Lvl they have.
1st its like OMG! SONIC IS IN BRAWL!
Than your in a Sonic High for like a week or a few months and it hits you...Omg...He is gunna have a Stage...Lol.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
ugh..English in 50 Min. Anyway.
I know ive posted a few Lvls i would like to see in Brawl on this thread, you guys liked em (if ya missed em and want to see em tell me) But i really wanna see what Sonic Lvl they have.
1st its like OMG! SONIC IS IN BRAWL!
Than your in a Sonic High for like a week or a few months and it hits you...Omg...He is gunna have a Stage...Lol.
Just like OMFG a Sonic level? -.-

RDK

Smash Hero
To see how much SWF has degenerated brings a tear to my eye.

Whatever happened to the ol' crew? Alas.....

I should probably delete my account here. Del, Smooth, and the gang don't even come to SWF anymore, with the exception of SiD (why are you here?) and a few others.

Farewell.

RDK

Smash Hero
Smooth still comes here? Why don't I see him on P2W at all anymore?

And I'm WAY to far behind at SWF to be able to get up to speed on things. I guess that's the nature of the beast, though--go away for a while, and life goes on without you. The only people worth being around are all either at P2W or have left altogether, so there's really no reason to stay here.

All the fun threads that we used to inhabit are either dead or flooded with people I don't even know, so.....

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
If you ask me, the Crush 40 songs are just one of many problems the newer Sonic games have. I wouldn't be upset at all if we didn't get any in Brawl (aside from Live and Learn, since it was in his intro video). Also, just so people are clear that Smash Sonic is not going to bring the suck that those newer games have, there should be no music from Heroes, Shadow or Sonic 2006.
Sonic 2006's soundtrack was about the only good thing about the game. As a matter of fact, I'd say that with the exception of heroes and Shadow, a mainline Sonic has never had anything less than a good soundtrack--and Secret Rings is a soundtrack so bad it's goooooodd--*shot*

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Let's face it,we all knew that Sonic was going to be in brawl.Am I right or am I right? :laugh:

Haven't been here in a while.And from the looks of it,neither have the regulars.Hows everyone doing? :)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Holy smokes Sid. I think the last time I posted here you had only about 300 posts.Have I been gone for that long? :laugh:

RDK

Smash Hero
My goal was to transition all the non-n00bish/scrubbish people over to P2W, but apparently most of the people I still needed to contact aren't even at SWF anymore.

I hope the upcoming tourney with the P2W people cheers me up, because I'm feeling really ****ty right now.

SiD, who are you paired up with again? Takeshi? I'll probably be with either Del or Smooth. Don't know which one's better yet. There is also that little bone we have to pick with Shadenexus...

RDK! I looked up to you so much when I first got here, you can't leave!
;) Nice to know someone cares. Thanks.

BTW, come to P2W. Save yourself.

SiD

Smash Master
lol Got Blood, I think you're remembering wrong. It has been a while though, where the hell have you been?

EDIT: Yeah, me and Tak are gonna win!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Basically I've been living under a rock, aka no internet for the past few months.It's been some good but some bad,but I know you only had 400 posts or so nad you gotten about 1400 more. It's good to see RDK here.So where's everyone else?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Gah! That's pretty lame, but I can definitely see why.After the mods started cracking down with these "rules" and these, and I hate to use the term but for lack of better word I must, n00bs, came around, things weren't the same.But it's good to see everyone here.So are all the sonic thread peoples still here? Killswitch,sonicmario?

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Sonic 2006's soundtrack was about the only good thing about the game. As a matter of fact, I'd say that with the exception of heroes and Shadow, a mainline Sonic has never had anything less than a good soundtrack--and Secret Rings is a soundtrack so bad it's goooooodd--*shot*
I dig some of the music in Heroes and 2K6 - Wave Ocean is particularly nice - I would just rather not think of those games at all when playing Brawl. I'd rather be reminded of the classic side-scrollers, and hopefully the music will help.

*prays for an orchestrated "Sweet, Sweet, Sweet*

RDK

Smash Hero
Del left SWF for good, and is on the verge of leaving P2W. Not so sure about SonicMario and Killswitch. Everyone else is at the other forum.

After looking at all the old threads, there's really no reason to stay here. Got Blood, you should come back to P2W, as should Sinn, and anyone else who's tired of this n00b dump.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Del left SWF for good, and is on the verge of leaving P2W. Not so sure about SonicMario and Killswitch. Everyone else is at the other forum.

After looking at all the old threads, there's really no reason to stay here. Got Blood, you should come back to P2W, as should Sinn, and anyone else who's tired of this n00b dump.
Send me a link and I'll log on with my old username.It's so sad to see all the greats leave this forum.I wonder how the DP is doing.

RDK

Smash Hero
From what I've heard, DP got split up. Blackadder's been gone, at least.

The link is in my sig.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Del left SWF for good? aww, he was cool to me...i hope Puff doesnt leave for good either
i have an account on New Melee Generation, but i havent seen Del's name in a while: did he leave there too?
sucks that the first people i looked up to are leaving (i kinda know how Sinn feels)...well at least i still have the YLink/CS Link group

anywayz: wut's there been to talk about since Sonic got confirmed? i find it ironic that everything was said about him before his update, and now there's still nothing to do but wait...

Sinn

Smash Lord

Was Del at least happy that Sonic is in? I remember how pessimistic he was about it probably not happening when I first joined.

RDK

Smash Hero
Del was really happy about Sonic finally being in, but when I talked to him he said he was troubled with some personal problems that I'm not going to elaborate on right now, and on top of that there were apparently some forum fights at P2W that I wasn't there to regulate, so a bunch of people got upset. Del said he wanted to leave, but I talked him into staying.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
RDK!!! whoa you haven't been here in a while (neither have I) I haven't seen Smooth or Del on the good ol' SWF in forever. Smooth doesn't even live that far from me. Don't leave the boards, I'm trying to get on more myself, but been busy, also I haven't seen anyone on P2W forums and what else. Seems there all gone. Del Money wasn't here to celebrate Sonic in Brawl and he was probably the most anticipated for him than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom