• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
So here's a question...this board moves way too fast now and I care not to sift through, but what does the Super Sonic final smash move that they gave him...DO in the game? I haven't seen any videos of it yet. Anyone know?
In the ACTUAL SA2:Battle you get all the chaos emeralds and basically it's the same thing. You turn SSJ and fly around space battling an evil lizard before a space station crashes into earth, thus destroying the world. You're like extremely freaking powerful, and if I remember correctly you just have to ram into him. It's pretty easy unless you're not good at dodging stuff.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In the ACTUAL SA2:Battle you get all the chaos emeralds and basically it's the same thing. You turn SSJ and fly around space battling an evil lizard before a space station crashes into earth, thus destroying the world. You're like extremely freaking powerful, and if I remember correctly you just have to ram into him. It's pretty easy unless you're not good at dodging stuff.
YOu do know that SOnic Adventure 2 is not the first game with Super Sonic, right?

Rex+

Smash Ace
So many helpful people~ <3 Thanks!

God, you can edge guard like a complete asshat with that final smash O_O
It almost seems broken, in a way...
Oh well. That's how some Final Smashes are. Not like you'll see them in competitive play.
Watch out for Final Smash lovers on Wi-Fi, though...

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
mornin' dudes.

since Sonic was announced last week, what do you think we'll get this week? I goin' for a few new items and maybe a subspace plot

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
maybe, but remember, Haloween is on a week day this year. do you think he might be summoned then? seems appropriate, but I could be wrong.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
maybe, but remember, Haloween is on a week day this year. do you think he might be summoned then? seems appropriate, but I could be wrong.
...Yes, that was my original guess...

...We need a strange update then

Stado

Smash Apprentice
Halloween isn't celebrated anywhere in the world but America...
I assume you mean "the Americas", not America. 'Cause, yeah... Although even that statement isn't true.

But I digress. It would indeed be cool if Sakurai announced something really strange but fitting on Halloween. Here's hoping for Geno or Ashley.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, if he does get in, don't you think it would be more fitting to announce the Black Knight on halloween?
He's not a possessed doll though...he's just some guy wearing black armor...

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
ya know, if they made Geno look like that, but kept the goombas and the koopas the same shape, Nintendo would have a good basis for a new Wii game.

tell ya what, I'm doing a computer games development course in Uni next year. if we're allowed to have the software on our own laptops, would you mind if I had a go at making that? of course, all credit for Geno's design would go to PsychoIncarnate

I'm thinking of a horror based game in the mario world. no blood or anything, just boos and dry bones.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
ya know, if they made Geno look like that, but kept the goombas and the koopas the same shape, Nintendo would have a good basis for a new Wii game.

tell ya what, I'm doing a computer games development course in Uni next year. if we're allowed to have the software on our own laptops, would you mind if I had a go at making that? of course, all credit for Geno's design would go to PsychoIncarnate

I'm thinking of a horror based game in the mario world. no blood or anything, just boos and dry bones.
I'd play it!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
It's not that hard to believe someone wouldn't know who Geno is. I mean he was in ONE game. And unless you played pretty far into that game you wouldn't see him. The only reason I know about him is because for some reason people around here won't shut up about him. ANYway...

Sonic will **** in New Pork City (corny name >.<)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm expecting Captain Falcon too. I think Nintendo anticipated the hype of Sonic, and CF is up there as well. Maybe they'll give us fans what we want. :D

Thanks for the Link Vegas Poker. :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not that hard to believe someone wouldn't know who Geno is. I mean he was in ONE game. And unless you played pretty far into that game you wouldn't see him. The only reason I know about him is because for some reason people around here won't shut up about him. ANYway...

Yes, but it was one of the BEST games EVER

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman

yes i agree with that exactly. I didn't even know who geno was until i started getting hyped for brawl and started browsing forums, etc. I've personally never played the game with him in it, but i don't see anything appealing about the character, imo

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
well i personally hate all rap music, so would that make me like geno's game less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom