• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nights! That's the best new Sega rep after Sonic

Now it's OVER 10,000

Thanks ****er for double posting to get it

10,000 goes to some stupid ****er after double posting

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
But swearing isnt?
No, you broke the rules, if I had no honor like you, I would have triple posted and got 10,000. Swearing isn't bad here simply because it has an auto censor on it, its intended, you on the other hand broke the rules of the forum... how arrogant...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I also had a legitimate point...a new Sega rep...

NiGHTS...

I would like him to join Sonic because NiGHTS was always one of my favorite Sega characters...

Though Knuckles/ Tails whatever would fit better....

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I also had a legitimate point...a new Sega rep...

NiGHTS...

I would like him to join Sonic because NiGHTS was always one of my favorite Sega characters...

Though Knuckles/ Tails whatever would fit better....
NiGHTS would be interesting, weather or not Sakurai will include him in any form is up the question thought, seeing as it will create artificial sales based solely on Brawl.

I think tails will make the best as an Assist Trophy, and Knuckle will make the best character simply because of how he was designed.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NiGHTS would be interesting, weather or not Sakurai will include him in any form is up the question thought, seeing as it will create artificial sales based solely on Brawl.

I think tails will make the best as an Assist Trophy, and Knuckle will make the best character simply because of how he was designed.
Yeah, but a NiGHTS game is coming onto the Wii...

...also, NiGHTS is known as one of the best games

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
has anyone noticed that sonic was already approved? if not.......then he is.
*looks at the threads' title 'OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (The Blue Blur is IN! Suck it, Reds!) (/RvB reference) "

Wow! I can't believe we didn't notice Sonic was in despite this topic, the dojo update, videos of gameplay featuring Sonic, and a ****load of Sonic tributes in Youtube. We're so dumb. </sarcasm>

Good grief! I hate Smash N00bs/Children! >_>

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
oh......ok....well do you think he'll be alone? maybe shadow will join or knux. not tails the useless pieci of...well you know.
Oh, yes. And Shadow ISN'T pointless. <----This is sarcasm, by the way.

If any other Sonic character enters Brawl, it's probably going to be in the form of a cameo. AT, stage background, trophy, or what have you. I just don't see another playable Sonic character.

Unless Sakurai mindgames us again.

Sonic IS in Brawl.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
There's an E for All tourney? WTF?

Lucky motherhumpin' fools. If I wasn't such a responsible person, I'd blow my next paycheck on a plane ticket to California. To hell with work; I'll just call it "bereavement leave." Yeah. I'll say that I am in mourning of a my good Aunt Gertrude who just passed away from a cold.

Give us the good word, Chill. Drop us a line and tell us how the game plays.

Sonic IS in Brawl.

Smooth Criminal

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
oh......ok....well do you think he'll be alone? maybe shadow will join or knux. not tails the useless pieci of...well you know.
Honestly, what are you smoking? Of course Sonic will be alone. Otherwise, some other Sonic character would have been freaking following him in the gameplay vids.

And if he has a partner, it would be Tails. Knuckles and Shadow rarely partnered up with Sonic.

GAH! Smash N00bs

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Most likey the only other Sonic charcter to appear is Dr. Eggman/ Ivo Robotnik WETF they call him, and he will be a boss and not a PC because he will be in one of his robot ovulation machines...

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody know if any conventions are coming to England? I want to know if I can have a go at the playable demo before the game comes out. I'm burning up here!

must... play... game...

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Sonic was lvl 3 in that, but his skill looked lvl 5. does this mean that the difficulty of the AI in the game will be brought up?

I sure hope so

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Sonic was lvl 3 in that, but his skill looked lvl 5. does this mean that the difficulty of the AI in the game will be brought up?

I sure hope so
Great analysis! Looking at it now, Sonic kinda reminded me of a human player! I'm bloody hoping that the skill level will be knocked up. It gets kinda boring training on Level 9 AI's -_-

BeamSworde

Smash Rookie
Well, you can always train on two level nines... or let them double up on you in a team battle! A true test of skill!

But yeah, bumped up difficulty would be nice. Or instead, maybe a larger range of levels to fight at?

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I often find myself fighting 2 level 9's for extra training (I have a hard time beating them though!), but I still prefer 1-on-1 fights. I just feel 1-on-1 gives you the oppurtunity to pull off more strategies and techniques. You can really discover who you like playing as best and how tough it would be to face off against a much higher level opponent.

Hopefully the levels will go up to 20 or somethin, that way they can get REALLY good at top level to test even the greatest of players.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I find myself taking on three lvl 9s to get some training in. but I also find myself playing through the event matches again. the computer AI seems harder, and battling in different conditions allows one to become more experienced with various characters and effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom