• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Truly an historic day this was...

(Even if Mario and Sonic was announced a long time ago, this trumps it big time.)

It's almost too good to be true. A lot of peoples' dreams just came true this morning. (Sonic was not number one on my list, but still a major character in my dream roster.) It's a good time to be a Nintendo fan... if that makes any sense, talking about Sonic and all. Heh.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
On the subject on Sonic's weight, I think he will be in the same weight class as Pikachu, kinda light, but not somthing you can KO with ease.

Nice finish, SonicMario, that's awesome.

And so yah, anyone else think that voice sounds like Ryan Drummond, the voice actor from the Adventure games? I think it did, which is awesome if it's true, cause then maybe he'll keep being Sonic's voice actor instead of that horrible other guy. Sega getting smarter maybe? Eh??
I have been saying that since the trailer was released, however people still think that it is Jason Griffith. I am still going to hold out hope that it is in fact Ryan Drummond becouse he is an awesome voice actor for Sonic!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Mario and Sonic @OG Sales now = $0. Lol.
SSBB Sales = Over Halo 3
Anyway.
Wow, this thread has really spiked sense The New Best Update, which my comix have said would be true.
In honor of this update, Im Going to make a new comic.

Hint:

PARTY AT SONIC'S HOUSE!!!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I actually think he will be very comparible with fox in terms of weight, strength and jump... obviously he will be faster, but he doesn't appear to fast fall

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Nice finish, SonicMario, that's awesome.

And so yah, anyone else think that voice sounds like Ryan Drummond, the voice actor from the Adventure games? I think it did, which is awesome if it's true, cause then maybe he'll keep being Sonic's voice actor instead of that horrible other guy. Sega getting smarter maybe? Eh??
Sure sounded like him to me. But that could just be my blind hope talking.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I knew we would break a record for the most people being online, after Sonic is HUGE!! so you can't blame the guy

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't wait to see what psyguy (www.fireball20xl.com) does for a comic about this!

He did make a comic about Sonic NOT being confirmed and throwing a fit. FALCON OUCH!
I posted both those comics awhile back.

---

Also, I'm pretty sure it was Jason Griffith. Although I hope I'm wrong.

But it could've been Jaleel White for all I care, Sonic is in.

I orgasmed once Live and Learn started playing. I swear I was expected His World to play.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Umm, I think the Official Sonic Thread now has the most posts in all of the Smash World Forums... please correct me if I am wrong!

SiD

Smash Master
Puff! Sup!

I like His World better, but Live and Learn is awesome too. I listened to them both last night before I went to sleep, lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just give it another week, we'll break 10,000 in no time.

Also..

ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Last night I actually imagined Sonic in Brawl, like a sign or something.

It's also strange that I on impulse put Sonic Advanced 2 and Sonic Rush into my DS and played them all day yesterday.

lolz.

Hi God.

Betrayed

Smash Ace

---

I orgasmed once Live and Learn started playing. I swear I was expected His World to play.
I couldn't find them again... you know what part they're in?

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
Sonic! his moves look so sweet. btw did anyone see if the TC got any of those move predictions right? he posted an entire moveset for sonic.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I couldn't find them again... you know what part they're in?
No clue. So sorry. On Fireball they are in the comic series for Smash, Items on High

Nice to see another FB20xl'er here 'sides me. Catch the CD3 update today?

OmegaXXII

god I just want to see Dr. Robotnik confirmed as the next BOSS in Subspace Emmisary, or at least Knuckles, Silver or Tails as AT's

Nilok

Smash Journeyman

---

...you wouldn't happen to be Psy, would you?:confused:

Also I have never heard Jason sound that... good? If you check some of the newer Sonic's to Sonic Adventure 2, it sounds alot more like Ryan

And to the last point, I just spazed... spazed and spazed and didn't do my english paper becouse of it, but I don't care becouse Sonic is in Brawl! -Twitch Twitch-:psycho::dizzy:

Chaod Diamonds 3 FTW!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Has anyone else seen that he uses up special, then does an uair into a dair, no recovery at all
I sure noticed it.

Also, the songs I want to see.

Green Hill Zone (duh)
Sky Sanctuary (duh)
Lava Reef Zone (duh)
Open Your Heart (SA1 Theme)
It Doesn't Matter (Sonic Theme from SA1-2)
Live and Learn (confirmed)
His World (Sonic's Theme 360)
Dream of an Absolution (Silver's Theme 360)

OmegaXXII

does anyone know it if Sonic & The Secret Rings is a good game? never played it because I haven't gotten my Wii which won't be until December

SiD

Smash Master
does anyone know it if Sonic & The Secret Rings is a good game? never played it because I haven't gotten my Wii which won't be until December
Actually I happen to know for a fact that it's a HORRIBLE game. Don't play it, it's not worth your money or your time.

Seriously.

Koscu

Smash Cadet
i acutally think that what i thought was dair is actually his down special, kinda like a falcon kick. just due to the little lag before it. that, or aerial smashes are in, which would be so much cooler. still, regardless, i just totally went from Diddy Kong as my main, to Snake in the past month, to Sonic.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It got mixed reviews. SiD doesn't like it too well, but I love it. It's a hit or miss.

you wouldn't happen to be Psy, would you?

Also I have never heard Jason sound that... good? If you check some of the newer Sonic's to Sonic Adventure 2, it sounds alot more like Ryan

And to the last point, I just spazed... spazed and spazed and didn't do my english paper becouse of it, but I don't care becouse Sonic is in Brawl! -Twitch Twitch-

Chaod Diamonds 3 FTW!
If I was Psy, I'd be having sex with myself right now.

Come to think of it, it's possible that it is Ryan. I sure hope so.

I need to do 3 essays tonight, but I find it hard to do so with this news...

Chaos Diamonds 3 updated today to. Go check it out.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Sonic's Down B: Spin Dash... Spin? Sonic uses the Spin dash and goes back and forth once, knocking people horizonaly.

Sonic's B: The Chargeable Spin Dash that send people verticaly.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Puff! Sup!

I like His World better, but Live and Learn is awesome too. I listened to them both last night before I went to sleep, lol.
I don't know. I like "Live and Learn" better, actually.

"His World" is ok, but it just doesn't seem like it would fit well in Smash.
(And the Zebrahead version sucks, the Crush 40 version is at least bareable. Linkin Park could do it that much better though. They're like Crush 40... except better musicians.)

I'm more of a fan of the classic stuff though. Y'know, the songs I grew up with from the original Sonic quadrilogy.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Anybody else notice how easy Sonic combos? I'm predicting top tier right now. His spindash is crazy fast and he can combo out of it. It also looks like he can do it from any postion. Which I'm getting from when he does it on Donkey Kong having just came out of the air. From the looks of it the spin dash may have been the only abilities they gave him, but made different ways of him using them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't know. I like "Live and Learn" better, actually.

"His World" is ok, but it just doesn't seem like it would fit well in Smash.
(And the Zebrahead version sucks, the Crush 40 version is at least bareable. Linkin Park could do it that much better though. They're like Crush 40... except better musicians.)

I'm more of a fan of the classic stuff though. Y'know, the songs I grew up with from the original Sonic quadrilogy.
True. However, the non-vocal His World kicks much ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom